We need more babies

Bring SOMETHING to the table if you want more babies. In Ohio they are charging a woman for flushing her miscarriage down the toilet.
What woman in her right minds wants to deal with that shit?

Pay attention now: Avoid reading my posts or just put me on "ignore" status and believe whatever it is you want to believe. :itsok:

I see no need to avoid reading anything.

You have not said anything to debunk the idea that raising a child is expensive.

I'm only concerned about your mental "taxation". I wouldn't want to "force" you to think.

I'm happy for you. :itsok:

So, to backtrack, it takes a lot of money to feed a child for 18 years. Buying clothes for someone hitting a growth spurt gets expensive too. And having a place big enough for children to have space is expensive as well. Add in all the fees and such for school, it is expensive there too.

Now, if you have a way to feed a child for free, or clothe them for free, by all means let us know. Otherwise, accept that it is expensive to raise a child.

I'm only concerned about your mental "taxation". I wouldn't want to "force" you to think.

I'm happy for you. :itsok:
So, to backtrack, it takes a lot of money to feed a child for 18 years. Buying clothes for someone hitting a growth spurt gets expensive too. And having a place big enough for children to have space is expensive as well. Add in all the fees and such for school, it is expensive there too.

Now, if you have a way to feed a child for free, or clothe them for free, by all means let us know. Otherwise, accept that it is expensive to raise a child.
I've explained this already. :)

I've explained this already. :)

No, you haven't. Putting aside the fact that the conversation was about babies in the US, you have not explained how to raise a child without the large added expenses.

That you found another source to help you afford your child does not change the fact that it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise a child.

This isn't just a North Korea thing, it's something needed in many, many countries. Even here in America. We need more American women to have more babies.

---Kim Jong Un openly weeps as he urges North Korean women to have more babies---

Problem with North Korea, people don't get fed. I can't see them being motivated to have more mouths to feed.

Forum List

Back