We need more babies

No. We do not need to spend tax dollars because you are afraid of brown people.

People will have kids when they have kids. The gov't does NOT need to be involved.
OK there are more black Americans who are single compared to white Americans. Quite a wide margin.

There is not a way for the government to be involved. Incentives don’t count there’s incentives for everything nobody is calling for the government to force two people to get together and have a child.

But it would be appropriate for political leaders to urge young men to not be single, to urge women to not be single. Because the studies show by 2035 40% of women will be childless and single.

That’s unsustainable. It’s not good for the economy. And you do have to ask yourself. What if every person in America decided “I don’t need kids.” we cease to exist. Therefore, it is always the wrong thing to tell people it’s OK to not have kids and not be in a relationship and it’s always the right thing to tell people. It’s a great thing to have a significant other and a child in your life. You see one is always going to be a net positive and the other a net negative.

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD YOU, duh.

And, given that the OP contained this sentence " Even here in America. We need more American women to have more babies.", I have been discussing raising children in the US.

Plus, the fact that you use people taxes to fund your child does not mean raising them is not expensive. It just means you convinced the gov't to take people's taxes by force and give them to you.

And, given that the OP contained this sentence " Even here in America. We need more American women to have more babies.", I have been discussing raising children in the US.
Read post #77.
Plus, the fact that you use people taxes to fund your child does not mean raising them is not expensive.
You are unaware of "living standards"?
It just means you convinced the gov't to take people's taxes by force and give them to you.
Now that is really silly. :auiqs.jpg:

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD YOU, duh. Now read post #77, calmly.

I read it. But that changes nothing. Either you pay the expenses for raising a child, or everyone else pays. That does not change the fact that raising a child is expensive.

This isn't just a North Korea thing, it's something needed in many, many countries. Even here in America. We need more American women to have more babies.

---Kim Jong Un openly weeps as he urges North Korean women to have more babies---

Conservatives are advancing the delusional rhetoric of despots and dictators – makes sense.

I have, but your lack of comprehension won't allow it to sink into your head.

No, you have not. A child must be clothed, fed, sheltered and educated. All of that costs money. Having raised 4 children, I know what it cost.

Forum List

Back