We need new rules for Congress

HB is obviously mentally ill. Is he an "educator"?

hqdefault.jpg

No matter how much you wish it were true we ain't there yet Sparky....... But keep on preachin' the word brother!!!
:lol:

Oh I think we all see things coming apart slowly. Fear and anxiety stalk the land.

Why should we be "fearful" and "anxious"? We're the ones who have all the guns. Do you have any idea how many firearms and how many tons of ammunition were purchased during the Obama years?

He was the bast firearms salesman this country ever had.

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it baggs to be walled in?

Why america so afraid?

Sounds like you're the one peddling fear.
Sure, now, go watch some TV hon.

How utterly "sexist" of you. Should she go make a sammich too?

Watch shoog. Just like the re-rigging of the economic system over the past half century. As the rabble quibble amongst themselves incrementalism is always at work underneath the spectacle, chaos and illusion.
No matter how much you wish it were true we ain't there yet Sparky....... But keep on preachin' the word brother!!!

Oh I think we all see things coming apart slowly. Fear and anxiety stalk the land.

Why should we be "fearful" and "anxious"? We're the ones who have all the guns. Do you have any idea how many firearms and how many tons of ammunition were purchased during the Obama years?

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it begs to be walled in?

Why america so afraid? Good question.

'cause we like things that make big booms. They're American as apple pie. If you're as armed as most people in my neck of the woods, you fear nobody.
Violence is as american as apple pie and baseball, yes. The question was not do you like fireworks. The question was why is american society so afraid and anxious all the time while pretending to fear no one? Your big booms do not make you feel safe at all as a society. Clearly.

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it baggs to be walled in?

Why america so afraid?

You're on that, and hurry the fuck up,

Why america so afraid?

You're not the boss of me.
You know your society stokes fear love, you just can't admit it here and now.
What is "my society", pray tell?
You're right, I'm sorry, I should not have assumed you were american.

Why america so afraid?

You're on that, and hurry the fuck up,
BelovedEvenCanadagoose-small.gif

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it begs to be walled in?

'cause we like things that make big booms. They're American as apple pie. If you're as armed as most people in my neck of the woods, you fear nobody.
Violence is as american as apple pie and baseball, yes. The question was not do you like fireworks. The question was why is american society so afraid and anxious all the time while pretending to fear no one? Your big booms do not make you feel safe at all as a society. Clearly.

Please exclude me from your segment of American society that you think is so "afraid" and "anxious." I'm not the one with the paranoid delusions of Trump being a "Russian agent" or something. The fear and nervousness is yours not mine, bubba.

Besides, the only thing I had to worry about the last three years was the chance that Hillary would be my next President, and that didn't happen.

Last edited:

That's a very interesting fantasy world you've created for yourself, dystopian but interesting. Let me guess, you're re-writing Orwell's 1984? I'm more of a Huxley fan myself...... Shit!! Forgot to take my soma today, be right back. :thup:

Trump has refused to sign the latest funding bill. Presidents are supposed to be able to veto bills.

The problem lies in how the House & Senate operate.

Majority leadership dictate what gets a vote. With Mitch McConnell, Trump is dictating what gets a vote.

Any bill that has been vetoed should return to the houses for a revote. Regardless if a Presidents orders his Senate leader not to. Because in allowing this, wed allow for no veto overrides.
The Left think they’re smarter than the Founding Fathers.
So, you think the Founders gave control, of the Senate to the President? Wow,

Trump has refused to sign the latest funding bill. Presidents are supposed to be able to veto bills.

Majority leadership dictate what gets a vote. With Mitch McConnell, Trump is dictating what gets a vote.

Any bill that has been vetoed should return to the houses for a revote. Regardless if a Presidents orders his Senate leader not to. Because in allowing this, wed allow for no veto overrides.
Shades of Harry Fucking Reid!

Harry Reid was the one who triggered the rarely-used procedural option called the “nuclear option” to change the Senate rules.

Hurts, don't it? :laughing0301:

But keeping to the topic, if we change the rules as the OP suggests, we can still keep all the dysfunctional partisanshit, right?

Sure, I like partisanship. If the Democrats aren't going to come to the table and work with us, screw 'em bigly.

We've always been the ones reaching across the aisle and compromising with the Democrats. But don't expect that to happen much anymore, the rules of the game have changed.
What a crock of shit that is.

Trump: I want a wall - 30' concrete beutifyul wall

Democrats: No

Trumpettes: Whaaa whaaa Democrats won't compromise.

You are one dumbass.

Shades of Harry Fucking Reid!
Shades of how our congress has failed. Reid changed the rules for passage of various items. A bad choice but necessary as the confirmation process had become delay, delay delay.

But don;t you dared pretend McConnell would not have done it of Reid had not.

McConnell is the biggest POS ever.

You are one dumbass.
Sorry assfuck that that belongs to you.

You think it is OK for the President to have control over what the Senate votes on. I have news, that is really fucking stupid.

Harry Reid was the one who triggered the rarely-used procedural option called the “nuclear option” to change the Senate rules.

Hurts, don't it? :laughing0301:

But keeping to the topic, if we change the rules as the OP suggests, we can still keep all the dysfunctional partisanshit, right?

Sure, I like partisanship. If the Democrats aren't going to come to the table and work with us, screw 'em bigly.

We've always been the ones reaching across the aisle and compromising with the Democrats. But don't expect that to happen much anymore, the rules of the game have changed.
What a crock of shit that is.

Trump: I want a wall - 30' concrete beutifyul wall

Democrats: No

Trumpettes: Whaaa whaaa Democrats won't compromise.

The Democrats will compromise, wait for it.

You really struggle with English, don't you?

Forum List

Back