We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubarth
Totally untrue. I spent many months incountry in Islamic nations and kingdoms. I have many Islamic friends. Most of them can not tell you why Mohammed (mhbeihf) was so evil. All they know was that among the Arabs of his day, he was one of the few who knew that there was only one God, so that made him a prophet. They tend to look over his criminal nature.

Remember also, that criminals have become saints in the Catholic Church.

My only argument with Islam is that some of them believe in killing Americans because we have not converted to Islam. Those that would kill us because we do not believe as they do need to be killed before they kill us. It is that simple.

Neubarth, I must have missed your answer to this question.

Lots of people have tried to kill me. They are all dead, having died shortly after they tried to kill me. Serves them right. Some where it is justly written that "It is a damn foolish thing to try to kill a man twice as strong as you are."

I have nasty scars on the top of my head, the side of my head the back of my head, a bullet hole scar in my left shoulder and a deep knife scar in my back. Some of those dead sons of bitches were Moslem. One was Italian and probably Catholic and many more were undetermined.

If there is a moral to the story, Don't try to kill this Neubarth until he is already dead from old age. Shoot, even then he just may rise up and get you.

The sites where these guys met their untimely ends can not be discussed with the exception of the Italian. I was in Brendisi, Italy (Down near Monopoli) and returning through the darkened streets to my ship that was moored in the old harbor. As I walked past a darkened alleyway, there was a movement out of the darkness just to my left and something hit my head very hard like a blow from a hammer. All of a sudden the shadow of a man was in front of me with his arm moving down in front of my face. I don't know why, but I grabbed his arm at the wrist and could make out that he held a kitchen carving knife in his hand.

It dawned on me that he must have hit me in the head with the knife. As I wrestled with him, warm blood started flowing into my eyes. I was being blinded by my own blood, but was wrestling with my two hands on his arm while he was using the other one to try to pull one of my arms away.

Between our two actions, we turned the knife in his hand towards his rib cage and then slowly inserted the knife blade between two of his ribs as his side was pinned to a wall of a building. He never screamed but after the knife was buried in his chest to the black handle, he started shivering and then quivering and then went limp.

I did not know if he was dead, but I knew I had to stop the bleeding on the top of my head, so I let him go and he fell backwards and cracked his skull on the pavement, the place where he thought he was going to leave me after he stabbed me in the head.

The only thing I could figure out about his failed mugging was that he must have hit me with the curved part of the front cutting part of the blade and it made a deep cut into my scalp, but the blade jumped off of the skull bone. Had he hit me with the tip, he might have broken through my skull and it would have been me on the ground and not him.

I gathered my senses, squeezed the sliced scalp back together and slowed the bleeding. I reported to my ship about ten minutes later and the Officer of the Deck wanted to know how I cut my scalp, and I told him that I was mugged or tripped and fell and hit my head or something. Figuring that I was just another drunk sailor returning from a night of drinking at the rowdy and raunchy bars on the waterfront, he ordered a corpman to come to the quarter deck and help me to sick bay where he put a host of stitches in my scalp.

Years later, I feel no remorse. That stupid mugger was so dumb in his efforts that he deserved to die. Besides, there is no recitivism once you are dead. Far less repeat crime, and that is a good thing.

so nuebarf (wtf) if I understand you correctly you wish to kill all radical Muslims because they belive in a evil false god...sounds kind of ...radical
I know you are seriously challenged by the printed word, but nowhere did I say that I wished to kill all radical Muslims because they believe in an evil false god..

I said that we need to kill Radical Islamics before they kill us. I could care less about their god. Radical Islam is a sect of Islam (that means it is a portion of the whole) that believe that it can cause the collapse of the Western world by constantly attacking it with bombs, and terror. So far they are doing a damn good job of acting on their beliefs. I gotta hand it to them. I would much rather see them dead than see my children blown up by those creeps. I suppose you, on the other hand, would just as soon that they killed your loved ones without us trying to stop them.

Oh, that was foolish of me. I forgot, YOU don't have any loved ones. Right?

Hey look, two fat, ugly, old, bastards, with their shirts off in the same thread.:lol:

I wish we would put our shirts on.:eusa_liar:

Roomy, are you part Samoan? That is a thicker body than mine in my prime. Usually bodies that powerful have ancestry in Samoa.

Roomy, are you part Samoan? That is a thicker body than mine in my prime. Usually bodies that powerful have ancestry in Samoa.

I don't think so but it wouldn't bother me what my ancestry was, I do believe there is colour in there somewhere due to the hair and other stuff:lol:

Nice to meet you Neubarth.

Lots of people have tried to kill me. They are all dead, having died shortly after they tried to kill me. Serves them right. Some where it is justly written that "It is a damn foolish thing to try to kill a man twice as strong as you are."

I have nasty scars on the top of my head, the side of my head the back of my head, a bullet hole scar in my left shoulder and a deep knife scar in my back. Some of those dead sons of bitches were Moslem. One was Italian and probably Catholic and many more were undetermined.

If there is a moral to the story, Don't try to kill this Neubarth until he is already dead from old age. Shoot, even then he just may rise up and get you.

The sites where these guys met their untimely ends can not be discussed with the exception of the Italian. I was in Brendisi, Italy (Down near Monopoli) and returning through the darkened streets to my ship that was moored in the old harbor. As I walked past a darkened alleyway, there was a movement out of the darkness just to my left and something hit my head very hard like a blow from a hammer. All of a sudden the shadow of a man was in front of me with his arm moving down in front of my face. I don't know why, but I grabbed his arm at the wrist and could make out that he held a kitchen carving knife in his hand.

It dawned on me that he must have hit me in the head with the knife. As I wrestled with him, warm blood started flowing into my eyes. I was being blinded by my own blood, but was wrestling with my two hands on his arm while he was using the other one to try to pull one of my arms away.

Between our two actions, we turned the knife in his hand towards his rib cage and then slowly inserted the knife blade between two of his ribs as his side was pinned to a wall of a building. He never screamed but after the knife was buried in his chest to the black handle, he started shivering and then quivering and then went limp.

I did not know if he was dead, but I knew I had to stop the bleeding on the top of my head, so I let him go and he fell backwards and cracked his skull on the pavement, the place where he thought he was going to leave me after he stabbed me in the head.

The only thing I could figure out about his failed mugging was that he must have hit me with the curved part of the front cutting part of the blade and it made a deep cut into my scalp, but the blade jumped off of the skull bone. Had he hit me with the tip, he might have broken through my skull and it would have been me on the ground and not him.

I gathered my senses, squeezed the sliced scalp back together and slowed the bleeding. I reported to my ship about ten minutes later and the Officer of the Deck wanted to know how I cut my scalp, and I told him that I was mugged or tripped and fell and hit my head or something. Figuring that I was just another drunk sailor returning from a night of drinking at the rowdy and raunchy bars on the waterfront, he ordered a corpman to come to the quarter deck and help me to sick bay where he put a host of stitches in my scalp.

Years later, I feel no remorse. That stupid mugger was so dumb in his efforts that he deserved to die. Besides, there is no recitivism once you are dead. Far less repeat crime, and that is a good thing.

You didn't answer the question. Have any of your Muslim friends tried to kill you?

I don't think so but it wouldn't bother me what my ancestry was, I do believe there is colour in there somewhere due to the hair and other stuff:lol:

Nice to meet you Neubarth.

I have half brothers who are half Samoan. They are a beautiful people.

You didn't answer the question. Have any of your Muslim friends tried to kill you?
Dude, They are all my friends until they try to kill me. I am easily the friendliest person in the world. I do firmly believe in killing people who try or want to kill you. That is how you and your genes survive in the world.

ok snap back to reality there sailor....

Lots of people have tried to kill me. They are all dead, having died shortly after they tried to kill me. Serves them right. Some where it is justly written that "It is a damn foolish thing to try to kill a man twice as strong as you are
."

It can be very simple to kill a stronger man.. and strength is a relative tern

many more undetermined lol..what a clown !

or the moral could be ..nebart (wtf)..can spin a real whopper

Between our two actions, we turned the knife in his hand towards his rib cage and then slowly inserted the knife blade between two of his ribs as his side was pinned to a wall of a building. He never screamed but after the knife was buried in his chest to the black handle, he started shivering and then quivering and then went limp

that sounds like a typical night working the door at a punk rock gig except we would just take 6the knife instead of killing em and KO them with a skateboard...big deal

I
did not know if he was dead, but I knew I had to stop the bleeding on the top of my head, so I let him go and he fell backwards and cracked his skull on the pavement, the place where he thought he was going to leave me after he stabbed me in the head.

I belive the drunk part...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by YWN666 View Post

Dude, They are all my friends until they try to kill me. I am easily the friendliest person in the world. I do firmly believe in killing people who try or want to kill you. That is how you and your genes survive in the world.

Let's try this a third time: Have any of your Muslim friends tried to kill you?

In case this one doesn't sink in, I'll have a 4th question standing by.

Some histrocial corrections:
Do you know why individual German units at the End of WW2 commited fairly significant feats of arms by breaking through Soviet lines and then surrendering to the first American they saw? Because they asumed they would be treated according the the Geneve convention. Something that would not be true for the USSR.
Did the German Carpet bombing make the Birts more likely to surrender? Or the Russians? In order to make someone surrender, you need to qualities: 1: Be agressive in actually fighting, 2: Be lenient in victory and mercifull to those who surrendered.

The Mongols did that quite well, the Nazis, Soviets and japanese completely flunked point 2.
Proposing to kill someone without compassion will mean you flunk point 2 too.

Only Samoans can build a body that thick. :rolleyes:

You're getting crazier by the minute, Newb barf.

no kidding another one of his sweeping generalities

The question is, why does he know so much about Samoan men's bodies? :eusa_think:

That, coupled with his pretty gay looking picture, and I'm starting to wonder a few things about this cat.

Originally Posted by YWN666 View Post

Let's try this a third time: Have any of your Muslim friends tried to kill you?

In case this one doesn't sink in, I'll have a 4th question standing by.

Why do you keep repeating the same intellectually dishonest question? The thread title says "...kill RADICAL Islam," not your Muslim friends.

Why do you keep repeating the same intellectually dishonest question? The thread title says "...kill RADICAL Islam," not your Muslim friends.

pray tell how does one kill radical islam without killing all muslims..personally i find it shameful that he calls for any type of genoicide against anyone...but hey that is just me...

Forum List

Back