We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.
If anything, people were even more manipulated before there were so many forms of media.
The Mexico War? The Spanish American War? Children hiding under their desks from an impossible Soviet atomic bomb attack?
People and manipulation haven't changed so very much.

yep doctors who are administering the tests. again, what you got?
name that doctor, name that test. source your 40% false positive claim.
A Dr. Saphier. She actually said 50% now that I went back and listened. I was giving myself a 10% room there.
do you know the difference between a false positive and a false negative?
does it matter?
holy fuck, yes it does matter.

you are completely disqualified from queefing around here further. but you will do it anyway, and i knew you were prior to calling you out for this obvious idiocy.
funny, how? it means the test was useless. how do you see that differently? not being accurate is not being accurate.

Liberals take us from hysterical crisis to hysterical crisis. Remember the vaping crisis? It turned out to be Vitamin E oil in bootlegged vape pods. Conservatives aren't as gullible as liberals which is why we aren't as accepting of the latest Democrat hysteria.
what about global fking warming? hly shit it is always drama with these fks. and now they shut down all major sports. Again, since there never is any middle ground with these demofks, how can they ever be good for the middle class?

A Dr. Saphier. She actually said 50% now that I went back and listened. I was giving myself a 10% room there.
does it matter?

you are completely disqualified from queefing around here further. but you will do it anyway, and i knew you were prior to calling you out for this obvious idiocy.
funny, how? it means the test was useless. how do you see that differently?
ask dr saphier, you moron. her comments can be found on your favorite rightwing sites such as breitbart. she can tell you why the test kits from china should have been used anyway even if it is true that they had a high FALSE NEGATIVE rate.

seriously, you are spectacularly unequipped to comment on this topic. better be silent.

does it matter?

ask dr saphier, you moron. her comments can be found on your favorite rightwing sites such as breitbart. she can tell you why the test kits from china should have been used anyway even if it is true that they had a high FALSE NEGATIVE rate.

seriously, you are spectacularly unequipped to comment on this topic. better be silent.
not accurate is not accurate. they are therefore meaningless.

yep doctors who are administering the tests. again, what you got?
does it matter?

I corrected it. doesn't change the fact the test kits weren't accurate. no matter how you wish to blather on about it.

does it matter?

no. but i knew you would not shut up or learn something here. nation of sheep. lol

Saphier: U.S. Rejected Foreign Coronavirus Testing Kits Because of 48% False Negative Rate

She said, given the urgency, that the U.S. should have used even faulty tests at the start, because they would at least have caught some of the positive cases.

does it matter?

no. but i knew you would not shut up or learn something here. nation of sheep. lol

Saphier: U.S. Rejected Foreign Coronavirus Testing Kits Because of 48% False Negative Rate

She said, given the urgency, that the U.S. should have used even faulty tests at the start, because they would at least have caught some of the positive cases.
yes she did. it doesn't prove anything though doing it. missing 50% of the population doesn't change what's been the results so far today.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.
I know. Who knew sheep use toilet paper? None to be found in the two largest towns in our county. We're totally rural, no one can afford to travel and one case in the entire state. But toilet paper is sold out everywhere.
2dd3333ec715e888fe4ec2def24257e934d1faa279782d1b55d7efa9e7b1ec4b.jpg

QUOTE="Zander, post: 24231773, member: 20854"]
I know. Who knew sheep use toilet paper? None to be found in the two largest towns in our county. We're totally rural, no one can afford to travel and one case in the entire state. But toilet paper is sold out everywhere.
2dd3333ec715e888fe4ec2def24257e934d1faa279782d1b55d7efa9e7b1ec4b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

I survived the coronavirus hysteria of 2020 and all I got was this damn t-shirt.

Make-Liberals-Cry-Again-shirt-Funny-Re-Elect-Trump-2020-Shirt.jpg
Look at this BUFFOON...just like the President, injecting their stupid partisan politics into everything, even when lives are at stake.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Dead from the flu 17,000 Dem's don't care about it. Dead from the Dem coronavirus hysteria 40 Dems fomenting hysteria. :eusa_hand:

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate

Conservatives are easily the most gullible people on the planet.

We fall for the truth
Every time.

Oh really? Do you think that insurers are going to treat the patients who gave the Coronavirus virus free of charge? Your blob said they would.

That came as a surprise to the insurers.
so that's not a good thing? more evidence you all would never give trump credit for curing cancer if he did.

Lying to the public about the insurers covering the costs of treatment is a good thing?

your blob said;

“Earlier this week, I met with the leaders of [the] health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all copayments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments, and to prevent surprise medical billing,” he said.

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Just more evidence that you’ll believe any lie your blob tells you

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.
We should all shower at the gym!

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

We fall for the truth
Every time.

Oh really? Do you think that insurers are going to treat the patients who gave the Coronavirus virus free of charge? Your blob said they would.

so that's not a good thing? more evidence you all would never give trump credit for curing cancer if he did.

Lying to the public about the insurers covering the costs of treatment is a good thing?

your blob said;

“Earlier this week, I met with the leaders of [the] health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all copayments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments, and to prevent surprise medical billing,” he said.

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Where’s their statement?

I don't understand the toilet paper thing......Covid-19 is not an illness that makes you shit.

The toilet paper industry greased some palms in the MSM to mention "likely toilet paper shortages," and presto, the rat race was on.

They're now taking bids from the breakfast cereal industry, the salad dressing industry, and the canned food industry on the next "likely shortage" they'll announce.

We fall for the truth
Every time.

your blob said;

Why do you think it's not accurate?

You underestimate the idiocy of people when n large numbers. Social Media has made getting a panic critical mass far easier than before.

I don't use social media, so that is likely true.

Yes you do.

Only if this board is considered social media. As it is not in real time, it's arguable

Nothing to see here, folks. Off to the next trump rally!

That must be the 13th time you've said that? You feeling OK? Got a fever? 38 people have died from the virus. In Coalinga, California, they had 17 people die just like that from a single traffic pile up. About 12 people die each year just falling into the Grand Canyon. 3,000 teens die every year just from texting.

Get a grip on yourself and stop being an ass. The Covid scare is becoming a joke for what it is doing to the country over a handful of deaths.
The gov of New York has deployed the National Guard to New Rochelle as it has been declared a cluster of infection. No one is sick but 108 people have tested positive. How many more healthy people might there be who would test positive? The city could be filled with people who aren't sick. Something must be done. That something is to put national guard helicopters on patrol. What are they looking for?

The citizens of New Rochelle are starting to call bullshit. That might spread faster than the hoax virus.

Inside New Rochelle's Containment Zone, A 'Toxic Haze' Of Anxiety And Frustration

Forum List

Back