We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

70,000 people have already recovered from the Coronavirus.
Dimm recovery rates will be lower in the U.S. due to their hateful, negative, braveless, anti-American, Godless nature.
Sort of like a natural cleansing, survival of the fittest dynamic.
IT'S JUST NATURE'S WAY.

I'm 73yr old and prone to get pneumonia when I get the flu. I an self isolating as much as possible and staying at least 5ft away from anyone when possible. Am I over reacting knowing?

I'm 73yr old and prone to get pneumonia when I get the flu. I an self isolating as much as possible and staying at least 5ft away from anyone when possible. Am I over reacting knowing?

No. You're smart and will take the natural means based on that to a good end.

Trump's utter incompetence has finally reached the level of costing American's lives.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

No one has given the American people the kind of reassurance that is needed to for us to keep calm and carry on. If Americans are over-reacting it's because we know in our hearts our health care system cannot handle this effectively.
You mean Quid Pro Joe’s speech on it hasn’t reassured and calmed Americans? I mean he told everyone the most important thing is to not be xenophobic towards Pacific Islanders. That’s clearly the most important thing right now.

I survived the coronavirus hysteria of 2020 and all I got was this damn t-shirt.

Make-Liberals-Cry-Again-shirt-Funny-Re-Elect-Trump-2020-Shirt.jpg
Look at this BUFFOON...just like the President, injecting their stupid partisan politics into everything, even when lives are at stake.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

You underestimate the idiocy of people when in large numbers. Social Media has made getting a panic critical mass far easier than before.

Last edited:

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

They do. It is well documented.

You people are the problem.

Conservatives are easily the most gullible people on the planet.

Liberalism: where denial and delusion are inserted between fact and conclusion.

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all a concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this, we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give these folks credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should continue to put Trumpist sheeple on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.

Last edited:
I know. Who knew sheep use toilet paper? None to be found in the two largest towns in our county. We're totally rural, no one can afford to travel and one case in the entire state. But toilet paper is sold out everywhere.

The problem is that you are the ones. This is not Dem versus Repub anymore. Prove you are different. Remove the whole Patriot Act. If you hate ICE then get rid of the other alphabets like the FBI with it. Remove crimes from the criminal code. Ones that fine people to extremes. Go easier on many minor infractions. And use sense with those who have been drinking. Which I know is a touchy subject. In an impoverished time you may end up with millions and millions of more people in jail. Which is impossible.

Trumpers really do live in an alternate universe. Nearly all the nations of the world are taking precautions against this coronavirus. This precaution is being taken to save lives. For some reason, many Trumpers think this is all concocted hoax by someone somewhere to get at Trump. If this were an individual who said this , we would consider him mentally ill, but since it a whole group of people called Trumpers we give them credence we should not. Trumpers project about sheep when in fact it is these Trumpers who are sheeple. We should all just put Trumpist pathetic positions on ignore, which by the way more and more people are doing, and thankfully so. Some people care about the living. It is obvious Trumpers do not.

Need me to help you pack?

Forum List

Back