We now have 3D printed HOUSES - thanks to white males

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks and women can't do technology. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. Women become social workers and guidance counselors. Only white/asian males have the math brains to be engineers and businessmen - the people who make things.

3D printer creates 10 houses in a DAY | Mail Online

28 April 2014

A company in China claims to have built 10 detached houses within 24 hours, using the modern technology.

The compact houses were constructed using waste material which was pumped out into layers - and the properties were said to have been created for less than $5,000 (£2,974) each.

The recipe for the quick drying cement is top secret, but is made entirely from recycled materials.

Four huge printers measuring 105ft (32 metres) long, 33ft (10 metres) wide and 22ft (6.6 metres) tall were used to make the bungalows, China’s Xinhua news agency reported.

Chinese firm Win Sun piped a mixture of cement and construction waste to build up walls layer-by-layer during the speedy construction process.

Notice in the pic, that these are free standing houses, meaning no foundation below the freeze mark of the geographical location, much like a trailer house,,no thanks..
But historically the Chinese are always good inventors...

You have what to do with 3D printing?

At least i'm not a white-hating racist like you.

You have what to do with 3D printing?

At least i'm not a white-hating racist like you.

The guy wants us to look like Africa with no innovation. Truly stupid people arguing against the facts!

As opposed to being an ordinary, garden variety racist like you two jackholes?

Pathetic, that's what you are...

Just for the record, Chuck Hull is a white American who invented 3D printing.

And yes, it is now on the incredibly long list of modern inventions that white males have brought the world.

We are good at that stuff.

And yes, it is now on the incredibly long list of modern inventions that white males have brought the world.

You say "we" as if you were somehow involved in something.

delusion
n.noun
1. The act or process of deluding.

2. The state of being deluded.

3. A false belief or opinion.

labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

4. A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

delusion
n.noun

4. A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

Sorry, I can't argue with you right now. I'm too busy patting myself on the back.

delusion
n.noun

Sorry, I can't argue with you right now. I'm too busy patting myself on the back.

Gotcha

delusion
n.noun

He said "we" as if he were a member of the set. Is English not your first language?

Blacks and women can't do technology. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. Women become social workers and guidance counselors. Only white/asian males have the math brains to be engineers and businessmen - the people who make things.

3D printer creates 10 houses in a DAY | Mail Online

28 April 2014

A company in China claims to have built 10 detached houses within 24 hours, using the modern technology.

The compact houses were constructed using waste material which was pumped out into layers - and the properties were said to have been created for less than $5,000 (£2,974) each.

The recipe for the quick drying cement is top secret, but is made entirely from recycled materials.

Four huge printers measuring 105ft (32 metres) long, 33ft (10 metres) wide and 22ft (6.6 metres) tall were used to make the bungalows, China’s Xinhua news agency reported.

Chinese firm Win Sun piped a mixture of cement and construction waste to build up walls layer-by-layer during the speedy construction process.

You have no idea who worked on this project. Just because it is China, that does not mean women and blacks were not involved in the project. Lots of women in China work in many different fields, including the sciences. Countless men and women from the West work in China, especially as engineers. They might just as well be black as white or Asian. You are making assumptions based on ignorance and bigotry.

delusion
n.noun

He said "we" as if he were a member of the set. Is English not your first language?

What set? Inventors? I'm pretty sure he hasn't invented shit

as neil degrasse Tyson said, let us know when the opportunities are the same for all people and then talk about "ability".

and you have no right to say "we".... it wasn't your invention. i'm pretty sure you never invented anything.

Forum List

Back