🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We now have a drag queen ambassador for the navy 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
How soft do you think this nation is that it would be brought down by a man in drag? You morons should be embarrassed to come here and project your weakness on to the nation at large.
Death by a thousand cuts.
You think this is the only point of the destruction?
Damn fool, YOU are part of it! :eusa_hand:

Stop the planet and let me off please. I'd rather take my chances in the vacuum of space that deal with these ridiculous democrats any longer 🙄

So I'm at my free time, and I decide to read the Bible. And my squad is loaded with these guys, ya think they won't hold a little anti rally around my area.

I have to say this is not a good look for the Navy. It is not the reason for their recruitment problems, but whoever thought this was a good idea should be fired.

B I NGO
You're a retard o
:laugh:
I do love it when you clowns start inventing and imagining things to cover up real embarrassing things like you coming here to tell us that men in drag scare you and that you fear they could destroy the country. I don't have to invent that, I get to just point and laugh at it.

:lmao:

I do love it when you clowns start inventing and imagining things to cover up real embarrassing things like you coming here to tell us that men in drag scare you and that you fear they could destroy the country. I don't have to invent that, I get to just point and laugh at it.

:lmao:
:blahblah:
I'm done here.
Bye, retardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back