We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

Almost nobody in the mainstream media is talking about the victims being questioned if they are Christians and upon answering in the affirmative were shot in the head. If a madman asked if they were Muslems or illegal aliens or homosexuals and then shot them there would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be focusing on hate crimes.

The reports are saying that he shot everyone, no matter how they responded to his question.
Christians in the head others in the legs.

You do NOT know that. It is a rumor at best and a lie at worst. Stop repeating it as fact.

This is simple, dummies.

First....the OP is wrong. It didn't take any longer to ID this guy than it has taken in other cases. That is nutter dishonesty.

Second...this guy appears to be white. The first photo I saw of him was on his dating site page. Based on test photo, I could not have guessed that he's got one black parent. That's why he's not being called black. President Obama, on the other hand, appears to be black. It is obvious that he has at least one black parent.

You dumb shits can't be honest about anything. I'm glad I could help.

WTF?

You were on his dating site page?

What the hell?

Low hanging fruit picking loser.........
Lmao...you are a strange person

Soooo this means you always go to dating sites to check out a killer?

Why?

You dumb shit. It was on the fucking news. You CANNOT be that stupid.

You are the one who posted you seen him on a dating site....

This is simple, dummies.

First....the OP is wrong. It didn't take any longer to ID this guy than it has taken in other cases. That is nutter dishonesty.

Second...this guy appears to be white. The first photo I saw of him was on his dating site page. Based on test photo, I could not have guessed that he's got one black parent. That's why he's not being called black. President Obama, on the other hand, appears to be black. It is obvious that he has at least one black parent.

You dumb shits can't be honest about anything. I'm glad I could help.

WTF?

What the hell?

Why?

You are that stupid. To be honest.....I knew that already. You've shown me before.

Yeah, it looks like the mixed-race aspect is baffling the dumb Communists/Progressives in the Press. If only he was a White Christian dude. It would make their jobs so much easier. It would fit nicely into their 'Evil White Christian' narrative.

But it's not so clear. The mixed-race aspect is killing them. What if he's Black? Oh boy, it ruins their narrative. Most are left scrambling trying to make him white. It's very sad. But that is the current state of the American Government/Corporate Media.

It took so long because he was black and Muslim and the press has tried to hide both those facts.

Whatever he was, he was most definitely targeting Christians, just like the last idiot. Maybe it would help if the left cut down the rhetoric and stopped blaming Christians for the ills of the world.

If a mosque gets attacked, Obama will be upset and blame the right. For now, just because it's only Christians who were targeted, he will just blame the guns. Who does he blame for all the Christians being slaughtered in Muslim countries?

It took so long because he was black and Muslim and the press has tried to hide both those facts.

Whatever he was, he was most definitely targeting Christians, just like the last idiot. Maybe it would help if the left cut down the rhetoric and stopped blaming Christians for the ills of the world.

If a mosque gets attacked, Obama will be upset and blame the right. For now, just because it's only Christians who were targeted, he will just blame the guns. Who does he blame for all the Christians being slaughtered in Muslim countries?

Obama doesn't care for Christians. Especially the White kind. He's made that pretty clear. If there was an attack on Muslims, he couldn't get his ugly mug on TV enough. He'd be ranting & raving for weeks.

WTF?

What the hell?

Why?

You are that stupid. To be honest.....I knew that already. You've shown me before.

Trying to deflect much? You already posted that you seen his picture on a dating site. ..who does that?

Why?

Trying to deflect much? You already posted that you seen his picture on a dating site. ..who does that?

You have seen it too. Are you some kind of weird pervert?

We really don't see blacks carrying out mass shootings. They usually conduct their carnage in the inner cities gang, drug related incidents. Its usually the lily white metrosexual male who carries out the mass shootings.

Apparently this case was an exception. Of course, since there are about six times as many Whites as Blacks in this country one might reasonably expect there would be six times as many mass shootings involving Whites. I haven't kept count, have you?

There are plenty of websites available that have.

Please enlighten me. What is your count and what are your sources

As for the question of whether the shooter was black, of course he was.

Don't be fucking morons. Why the fuck does whether you call him black or not matter?
Because conservatives are attempting – and failing – to propagate their ridiculous lie that the 'evil media' are involved in a 'conspiracy' to 'cover up' when an African-American commits a crime because 'the media' 'hate' white people.

Yes, it's truly moronic, delusional, and completely devoid of merit.
It's not a story when black people shoot and kill people. See how fast the shooting in Virginia dropped off the front pages when it turned the deranged nutjob was black.

We really don't see blacks carrying out mass shootings. They usually conduct their carnage in the inner cities gang, drug related incidents. Its usually the lily white metrosexual male who carries out the mass shootings.

Apparently this case was an exception. Of course, since there are about six times as many Whites as Blacks in this country one might reasonably expect there would be six times as many mass shootings involving Whites. I haven't kept count, have you?

I've just observed what I've read in the last few years in regards to mass shootings. I've never researched it.

Why?

Why would I?

I don't go to those sites, but apparently you do

Why would I?

I don't go to those sites, but apparently you do

I've already told you that I didn't see it on the site. Apparently, neither did you. But you've seen it as I have. Are you a freak?

He's a psychopath killer. I suggest we find a way to deal with his type. Focusing on his religion does nothing to prevent future psychopaths from doing the same thing. Last I checked the Constitution didn't say the 2nd amendment only applies to everyone but Christians.
We have a serious mental health issue & that is where we should start.

There are plenty of websites available that have.

Your attempt to portray Whites as mass murderers proves that you are either uninformed, ignorant or you are knowingly promoting a false agenda and have no regard for the truth. Here is what CNN (a liberal source) reports:

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclCharleston church massacreusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.

The examples are infamous. Roof and the . Lanza and the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Holmes and the slaughter inside an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater.

Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.

"If you look at the whole list, it turns out that whites and blacks are pretty proportionate to their population, very close," said Dave Cullen, author of the book "Columbine," which tells the story of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Harris and Klebold, the shooters there, were white.

Historically, Latinos and Asians have been the exception.

Who commits mass shootings? - CNN.com

According the the U.S. Census Bureau estimates for the 2014, Whites would constitute 77.4 and Blacks 13.2 percent of the population. This – taken along with the preceding link - means that while Whites constitute 77.4 percent of the population they committed only 66 percent of mass murders while Blacks who constitute 13.2 percent of the population commit 16 percent of mass murders!! And YOU think it is a White problem????????

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

PS: There are literally tens of millions of links that will verify what I said is true. Do you think you can find a few?

Now I am done with your ignorance and condescending attitude.

Just think about what this moron President's reaction would be if this was someone targeting Muslims in the attack. We all know he couldn't hop on his high horse fast enough. He'd be screeching nonsense for weeks. CNN & NBC would be covering his numerous whiny press conferences 24/7.

But a couple more Christians biting the dust doesn't seem to bother him very much. And that tells the real story about the man. He's clearly not a big fan of Christians, especially the white kind.

Almost nobody in the mainstream media is talking about the victims being questioned if they are Christians and upon answering in the affirmative were shot in the head. If a madman asked if they were Muslems or illegal aliens or homosexuals and then shot them there would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be focusing on hate crimes.

The reports are saying that he shot everyone, no matter how they responded to his question.
Yes. Christians got shot in the head, others got shot in the leg.
source?

Oh , now let's see the conservatives switch from " shit happens " too "round up all the mooslims !" .
no legitimate news source is claiming he's a muslim. just the crazies are doing that.
Would that be the same news sites that refused to identify him as black?

He's not black: he's mixed race. With a skin color between white and black.
Smart people know this. Racists only see black, because they want to.
And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

You are really not very bright, now are you....
This isn't working for me.
your butt buddy obama is less black than anything else, yet when intelligent people refuse to accept his ignorant plans, its because according to the left, he is BLACK, and the only reason to object is because he is BLACK.
Now you want to tell me that half black (higher percentage than obama) shouldn't be looked at as black because it does not suit your agenda?
If this guy isn't black, then either is obama and therefore its not racist to disagree with his idiotic ideas.

"butt buddy".

Ahhhh, Rrrrrraging Rrrrrighties and their never-ending obsession with gay sex.

Wow.

How are they the ones "obsessed with gay sex' if you're the one with the butt buddy?

As for the question of whether the shooter was black, of course he was.

Don't be fucking morons. Why the fuck does whether you call him black or not matter?
Because conservatives are attempting – and failing – to propagate their ridiculous lie that the 'evil media' are involved in a 'conspiracy' to 'cover up' when an African-American commits a crime because 'the media' 'hate' white people.

Yes, it's truly moronic, delusional, and completely devoid of merit.
It's not a story when black people shoot and kill people. See how fast the shooting in Virginia dropped off the front pages when it turned the deranged nutjob was black.

It's sad that white people pushed him into that

Forum List

Back