We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

What in the world are you talking about?
So you are not reading all the replies just the ones that you want to? Stat has claimed the shooter is NOT a black man. Then hedged on whether Obama was or not. Now he is insisting color doesn't matter. All the while reminding everyone that the shooter was mixed race.

Why would anything I've posted imply to you that I agreed with whatever nonsense you attributed to me in your post?
In other words YOU only respond to right side and ignore all the left side stuff cause you can not oppose your side even when they are wrong, got it. Nice to know you don't even bother to read your buddies posts cause they may embarrass you.

:lol:

I respond to whatever posts pique my interest. I'm under no obligation to respond to the posts that you feel that I should respond to.

Aside from the concept itself being ridiculous, it's particularly entertaining to watch you try to play "fairness cop". I don't believe I've ever seen you call out one of your "side", on any issue.
Of course you haven't you can not even be bothered reading all of a thread. As for fairness, I am NOT a mod one would think that as a mod you would actually read all the posts looking for violations of board rules.

Being a moderator does not make me obligated to be "fair" in terms of how I post as a poster. You can tell the difference between me as a poster, and me as mod by the color of my text.

So you are not reading all the replies just the ones that you want to? Stat has claimed the shooter is NOT a black man. Then hedged on whether Obama was or not. Now he is insisting color doesn't matter. All the while reminding everyone that the shooter was mixed race.

Why would anything I've posted imply to you that I agreed with whatever nonsense you attributed to me in your post?
In other words YOU only respond to right side and ignore all the left side stuff cause you can not oppose your side even when they are wrong, got it. Nice to know you don't even bother to read your buddies posts cause they may embarrass you.

I respond to whatever posts pique my interest. I'm under no obligation to respond to the posts that you feel that I should respond to.

Aside from the concept itself being ridiculous, it's particularly entertaining to watch you try to play "fairness cop". I don't believe I've ever seen you call out one of your "side", on any issue.
Of course you haven't you can not even be bothered reading all of a thread. As for fairness, I am NOT a mod one would think that as a mod you would actually read all the posts looking for violations of board rules.

Being a moderator does not make me obligated to be "fair" in terms of how I post as a poster. You can tell the difference between me as a poster, and me as mod by the color of my text.
It is obvious by your responses to my question you did not bother to read stats posts, exactly how do you find board rules violations if all you do is read part of a thread?

It took so long because he was black and Muslim and the press has tried to hide both those facts.

Let's got back and rethink this utterly ridiculous and racist-based OP.

The shooting happened on Thursday AM, West Coast time, about 3 days ago.
The suspect's name was released during the day yesterday.
The police chief said very clearly that he would not be announcing the name, that the coroner's office would give out that information.

So, actually, it didn't take all that long to know who the murderer was.

But Righties, as usual, don't give a flying fuck about the victims.

They just hope to find a murderer who is "black" and "muslim".
This murderer was born of a mixed marriage, so whether he is "white" or "black", as far as the naked eye goes, would likely depend on which genes are more dominant. But smart people don't care about this stuff. It's only the racists who hang on every word to see if they can find another bad ******.

This is truly a trash thread, made by a worthless, trashy RWNJ.

/unsubscribe

Last edited:

It is obvious by your responses to my question you did not bother to read stats posts, exactly how do you find board rules violations if all you do is read part of a thread?

What is "obvious" to you is irrelevant. The fact that I did not respond to stat's post does not mean that I didn't "read" it - and anyway, my status as a moderator does not mean that I am under any obligation to read every post in a thread.

Now, let's get back on topic. Enough of this nonsense.

Would that be the same news sites that refused to identify him as black?

He's not black: he's mixed race. With a skin color between white and black.
Smart people know this. Racists only see black, because they want to.
And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

You are really not very bright, now are you....
Is that why when a white shooter shoots up a place we are told within minutes who he is and what race he was? So Obama is not black now? Thanks for clearing that up perhaps you should inform historians that have all parroted the line that Obama is the first BLACK president? Is that why news organizations whitened his pictured?

No news source "whitened" the picture of the shooter, sone right-wing blogger did and claimed he got it fron CNN.

Then you guys all ran with it, because you really wanted it to be true.

CNN did it, numskull:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg

REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

Sorry, but there is no proof that this is real. NONE. It's misinformation. Propaganda.

Conservative Treehouse, Gateway Pundit, et,al, do intentionally mislead.....the unsubstantiated lies they tell are repeated ad nauseum by other sites until people believe it is legit. This lie even made it onto the front page of Drudge. Sadly misinformation is the norm for partisan reporting that passes as "news"...

Until someone can show a real link to the supposed "photoshopping" by CNN, this story is total bunk.

My level of respect for you just rose ten-fold.

In the bizarre media world of race George Zimmerman is not Hispanic, Rachel Dolezal is not white, Obama is not mixed race, and this loser is not black.
Libs are the biggest racists on the planet. And Statistheilhitler is their court jester.

Uhm, no. You are drunk, probably on cum.
Give it a rest, fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
So you have NEVER said Obama was a black man? You have never referred to him as the first black President, you have never claimed some person opposed to his policies is actually a racist upset because Obama is black? None of that has ever been said by you, right?
Statistheilhitler is the biggest scumbag on this site. He lacks a shred of intellectual honesty. Hell, he lacks a shred of intellect.

Your opinion, which amounts to less than a small pile of flyshit.
And yet it matters so much to you you never let one of my posts go unanswered.
Pwned again.
You are fun to poke with a stick. Like a retarded badger.

Oh , now let's see the conservatives switch from " shit happens " too "round up all the mooslims !" .
no legitimate news source is claiming he's a muslim. just the crazies are doing that.
Would that be the same news sites that refused to identify him as black?

And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

Is that why when a white shooter shoots up a place we are told within minutes who he is and what race he was? So Obama is not black now? Thanks for clearing that up perhaps you should inform historians that have all parroted the line that Obama is the first BLACK president? Is that why news organizations whitened his pictured?
No, this is why you and others on the ridiculous, delusional, paranoid right try to contrive these inane conspiracy theories about 'the media' involved in some nefarious, clandestine 'cover up' in an effort to 'manipulate' public opinion.

The stupidity of this is that you and others on the right actually believe the American people are so stupid as to believe your moronic lies.

Only your fellow rightwing nitwits believe your idiotic tripe.

This is simple, dummies.

First....the OP is wrong. It didn't take any longer to ID this guy than it has taken in other cases. That is nutter dishonesty.

Second...this guy appears to be white. The first photo I saw of him was on his dating site page. Based on test photo, I could not have guessed that he's got one black parent. That's why he's not being called black. President Obama, on the other hand, appears to be black. It is obvious that he has at least one black parent.

You dumb shits can't be honest about anything. I'm glad I could help.

WTF?

You were on his dating site page?

What the hell?

No news source "whitened" the picture of the shooter, sone right-wing blogger did and claimed he got it fron CNN.

Then you guys all ran with it, because you really wanted it to be true.

CNN did it, numskull:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg

REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

Sorry, but there is no proof that this is real. NONE. It's misinformation. Propaganda.

Conservative Treehouse, Gateway Pundit, et,al, do intentionally mislead.....the unsubstantiated lies they tell are repeated ad nauseum by other sites until people believe it is legit. This lie even made it onto the front page of Drudge. Sadly misinformation is the norm for partisan reporting that passes as "news"...

Until someone can show a real link to the supposed "photoshopping" by CNN, this story is total bunk.

My level of respect for you just rose ten-fold.

That's too much. He thinks both sides do it.

This is simple, dummies.

First....the OP is wrong. It didn't take any longer to ID this guy than it has taken in other cases. That is nutter dishonesty.

Second...this guy appears to be white. The first photo I saw of him was on his dating site page. Based on test photo, I could not have guessed that he's got one black parent. That's why he's not being called black. President Obama, on the other hand, appears to be black. It is obvious that he has at least one black parent.

You dumb shits can't be honest about anything. I'm glad I could help.

WTF?

You were on his dating site page?

What the hell?

Low hanging fruit picking loser.........

Almost nobody in the mainstream media is talking about the victims being questioned if they are Christians and upon answering in the affirmative were shot in the head. If a madman asked if they were Muslems or illegal aliens or homosexuals and then shot them there would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be focusing on hate crimes.

Almost nobody in the mainstream media is talking about the victims being questioned if they are Christians and upon answering in the affirmative were shot in the head. If a madman asked if they were Muslems or illegal aliens or homosexuals and then shot them there would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be focusing on hate crimes.

The reports are saying that he shot everyone, no matter how they responded to his question.

Dental records are used when the body is so destroyed visual identification is impossible. The authorities knew who he was instantly. The delay was likely caused by the practice of notifying the family before publicly identifying the deceased.

Dental records are used when the body is so destroyed visual identification is impossible. The authorities knew who he was instantly. The delay was likely caused by the practice of notifying the family before publicly identifying the deceased.

Not instantly, but they certainly didn't have to wait for dental records.

Absolutely. It isn't really a crime unless a White Christian dude is involved. Well, that's according to loony Communists/Progressives anyway.

Forum List

Back