We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

Almost nobody in the mainstream media is talking about the victims being questioned if they are Christians and upon answering in the affirmative were shot in the head. If a madman asked if they were Muslems or illegal aliens or homosexuals and then shot them there would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be focusing on hate crimes.

The reports are saying that he shot everyone, no matter how they responded to his question.
Yes. Christians got shot in the head, others got shot in the leg.

It's Open Season on White Christian folk. It is what it is.

You are hysterical. Get help.

Just acknowledging the current reality. In warped Communist/Progressive world, it's only a crime if a White Christian dude's involved.

I have to admit.....with so many people here, I sometimes fail to remember who all the really crazed weirdos are. I've done that here with you. I had a momentary lapse. You are simply too far gone. Please forgive me for responding to you. I'll try not to forget next time.

Almost nobody in the mainstream media is talking about the victims being questioned if they are Christians and upon answering in the affirmative were shot in the head. If a madman asked if they were Muslems or illegal aliens or homosexuals and then shot them there would be freaking hell to pay and the media would be focusing on hate crimes.

The reports are saying that he shot everyone, no matter how they responded to his question.

One eyewitness report said that, and another said he was shooting to kill no matter what.

Christians in the head others in the legs.

It's Open Season on White Christian folk. It is what it is.

You are hysterical. Get help.

Just acknowledging the current reality. In warped Communist/Progressive world, it's only a crime if a White Christian dude's involved.

I have to admit.....with so many people here, I sometimes fail to remember who all the really crazed weirdos are. I've done that here with you. I had a momentary lapse. You are simply too far gone. Please forgive me for responding to you. I'll try not to forget next time.

Glad i could help. :)

One eyewitness report said that, and another said he was shooting to kill no matter what.
You are the only one to have this report. Please link it.

This is simple, dummies.

First....the OP is wrong. It didn't take any longer to ID this guy than it has taken in other cases. That is nutter dishonesty.

Second...this guy appears to be white. The first photo I saw of him was on his dating site page. Based on test photo, I could not have guessed that he's got one black parent. That's why he's not being called black. President Obama, on the other hand, appears to be black. It is obvious that he has at least one black parent.

You dumb shits can't be honest about anything. I'm glad I could help.

WTF?

You were on his dating site page?

What the hell?

Low hanging fruit picking loser.........
Lmao...you are a strange person

Soooo this means you always go to dating sites to check out a killer?

Why?

Yeah, let's look to CNN (Communist New Network) for our News & Information. Nah, no thanks. I'll pass.

151003-cnn-white-black-oregon-shooter.jpg

I don't remember where I saw it, I'll try to find it.

He has to be White. It has to fit the Bullshite Communist/Progressive 'Evil White Christian' narrative. Nuff said.

As for the question of whether the shooter was black, of course he was.

Don't be fucking morons. Why the fuck does whether you call him black or not matter?
Because conservatives are attempting – and failing – to propagate their ridiculous lie that the 'evil media' are involved in a 'conspiracy' to 'cover up' when an African-American commits a crime because 'the media' 'hate' white people.

Yes, it's truly moronic, delusional, and completely devoid of merit.

Why would anything I've posted imply to you that I agreed with whatever nonsense you attributed to me in your post?
In other words YOU only respond to right side and ignore all the left side stuff cause you can not oppose your side even when they are wrong, got it. Nice to know you don't even bother to read your buddies posts cause they may embarrass you.

:lol:

I respond to whatever posts pique my interest. I'm under no obligation to respond to the posts that you feel that I should respond to.

Aside from the concept itself being ridiculous, it's particularly entertaining to watch you try to play "fairness cop". I don't believe I've ever seen you call out one of your "side", on any issue.
Of course you haven't you can not even be bothered reading all of a thread. As for fairness, I am NOT a mod one would think that as a mod you would actually read all the posts looking for violations of board rules.

Being a moderator does not make me obligated to be "fair" in terms of how I post as a poster. You can tell the difference between me as a poster, and me as mod by the color of my text.
It is obvious by your responses to my question you did not bother to read stats posts, exactly how do you find board rules violations if all you do is read part of a thread?
It's obvious that your thread premise is a violation of logic and sound reasoning.

Why did he ask the question?

This is simple, dummies.

First....the OP is wrong. It didn't take any longer to ID this guy than it has taken in other cases. That is nutter dishonesty.

Second...this guy appears to be white. The first photo I saw of him was on his dating site page. Based on test photo, I could not have guessed that he's got one black parent. That's why he's not being called black. President Obama, on the other hand, appears to be black. It is obvious that he has at least one black parent.

You dumb shits can't be honest about anything. I'm glad I could help.

WTF?

You were on his dating site page?

What the hell?

Low hanging fruit picking loser.........
Lmao...you are a strange person

Soooo this means you always go to dating sites to check out a killer?

Why?

You dumb shit. It was on the fucking news. You CANNOT be that stupid.

Why did he ask the question?

How the fuck should I know?

We really don't see blacks carrying out mass shootings. They usually conduct their carnage in the inner cities gang, drug related incidents. Its usually the lily white metrosexual male who carries out the mass shootings.

Apparently this case was an exception. Of course, since there are about six times as many Whites as Blacks in this country one might reasonably expect there would be six times as many mass shootings involving Whites. I haven't kept count, have you?

Wrong.

The media have been covering all aspects of the crime.

This is just another variation of the same delusional lie that 'the media' are trying to 'cover up' something.

We really don't see blacks carrying out mass shootings. They usually conduct their carnage in the inner cities gang, drug related incidents. Its usually the lily white metrosexual male who carries out the mass shootings.

Apparently this case was an exception. Of course, since there are about six times as many Whites as Blacks in this country one might reasonably expect there would be six times as many mass shootings involving Whites. I haven't kept count, have you?

There are plenty of websites available that have.

Forum List

Back