We only have 15 more years to live!!

What about my bucket list? I still have 2,489 items listed. I can't do all of them in 15 years. Oh dear, my mortgage wont be paid by then.

Well, get to work, young snipperwhapper!
Ok .... I'll start the second Tuesday of next week, or when my humped-back brother gets straightened out, which ever comes first.

Well, alrighty, then!!!
Besides ......... Peachie LuLu wont be available until June of 2032 .............. I wouldn't miss that date for anything........ Hey, did you know that she can bring her ponytail up between her legs and tuck it in her waist-band now? ........ damn talented young lady............
I do love a talented woman.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Sir Bob Geldof All humans will die before 2030 Latest News Breaking UK News World News Headlines Daily Star

That according to Sir Bob Geldof. Apparently global warming will destroy us all by that time.

I just have to say, this is a blatant lie. Scientists have speculated for years that there will be two life forms left, roaches and Progressives

"Kay: Did he say anything to you?

James Edwards: Yeah, that the world is coming to an end.

Kay: Did he say when? "

- "Men In Black"

Eventually someone will be right. :)

Sir Bob Geldof All humans will die before 2030 Latest News Breaking UK News World News Headlines Daily Star

That according to Sir Bob Geldof. Apparently global warming will destroy us all by that time.

I just have to say, this is a blatant lie. Scientists have speculated for years that there will be two life forms left, roaches and Progressives

(flips through his little black book)

Only looming threat capable of wiping us out by 2030 is Apophis. A 210-330m asteroid tumbling by in 2029 and again in 2036 before heading out into deep space. And they say it isn't supposed to hit. If it did hit the Earth, it would be bad. Not wipe out all life on earth bad, but definitely would rearrange it quite a bit.

Forum List

Back