We peasants must learn to live with fewer things

Billionaire Jeff Greene who made his fortune betting against sub-prime mortgage securities said: 'America's lifestyle expectations are far too high and need to be adjusted'. This coming from a guy who owns a 53,000 sq ft Beverly Hills mansion and flew his family and nannies to Davos in his private jet. He sounds like some kind of free market hero - really one of the producers.

Americans need to have less things in life says billionaire Jeff Greene Daily Mail Online

And they mean it.... alrdy started shutting off your power

To a certain degree I think he's right. Why do we need two income families these days?......

Because everyone feels they need a 2000 square foot house, two cars, the 72" plasma TV and the big family vacation every year.

Why do we need all that crap? Is it really worth it when we trade our health, our relationships and our time to get it?
Took the words right out of my mouth
Because our economy is based on the purchasing power of the same people this clown wants to place limits on their purchasing power
Add to this that Bill Gates is now promoting “digital currency” in third-world countries, which will make the poor even more dependent on central banks while also turning them into guinea pigs for the development of a “cashless society” in the U.S. and Europe
Besides who are you to tell someone that they don't. need a 2000 square foot house, two cars, the 72" plasma TV and the big family vacation every year.

Bill Gates Pushes Cashless Society Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

To a certain degree I think he's right. Why do we need two income families these days?......

Because everyone feels they need a 2000 square foot house, two cars, the 72" plasma TV and the big family vacation every year.

Why do we need all that crap? Is it really worth it when we trade our health, our relationships and our time to get it?

Blame the gov. They're the ones who have taxed us to the point that it requires a double income to survive and raise a family.
And I hardly consider a two thousand square foot house as large when you have a family.

Because our economy is based on the purchasing power of the same people this clown wants to place limits on their purchasing power
Add to this that Bill Gates is now promoting “digital currency” in third-world countries, which will make the poor even more dependent on central banks while also turning them into guinea pigs for the development of a “cashless society” in the U.S. and Europe
Besides who are you to tell someone that they don't. need a 2000 square foot house, two cars, the 72" plasma TV and the big family vacation every year.

Bill Gates Pushes Cashless Society Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
I'm merely suggesting self-imposed limits.
The rates of foreclosure, repossessions and bankruptcy show Americans' tendency to live beyond their means

Your analogy is too simplistic. Try another avenue.
Why would this man need to feed off the trouble of others to become a hoarder?

The analogy is spot on. This guy bet on Americans over indulging. He is now a billionaire. I think he knows what he is talking about.

The rates of foreclosure, repossessions and bankruptcy show Americans' tendency to live beyond their means

Seriously,how stupid do you need to be to buy a house you cant afford?
The dumbing down of America continues...And judging by the last two presidential elections it appears to be dems who are the morons.

You didn't quite get the analogy. Do you get how to compare and contrast anything?

The analogy is spot on. This guy bet on Americans over indulging. He is now a billionaire. I think he knows what he is talking about.

And you are right , first the right took over control of the house , now the senate.
Elect those who do the bidding of the wealthy. Not the country.
Good luck.

The dumbing down of America continues...And judging by the last two presidential elections it appears to be dems who are the morons.

I've always wondered how liberals can make the claim that they are more intelligent than Republicans yet they rail against the rich Republicans all the time.
If they're so damn stupid how is it that they are all rich according to democrats?

You didn't quite get the analogy. Do you get how to compare and contrast anything?

I think the definition of analogy is over your head. There was no compare and contrast. The poster simply gave reasons as to why there was a perceived need for two income families.

Lot of em got pressured into it by their Realtor.......hurry ..hurrry its only going to cost you more.....

I've always wondered how liberals can make the claim that they are more intelligent than Republicans yet they rail against the rich Republicans all the time.
If they're so damn stupid how is it that they are all rich according to democrats?
Your post is just one of the reasons why liberals claim they are more intelligent than cons. People like you are incapable of forming a coherent argument about anything of note.. No one has an issue with rich people. Its part of the American dream. Liberals have issues with rich people that are predatory and try to avoid paying taxes. They also dont like people that lie in order to make their riches.

Lot of em got pressured into it by their Realtor.......hurry ..hurrry its only going to cost you more.....

Again,how stupid do you need to be?
Nothing a Realtor can say that will change the facts,if you cant afford it,you cant afford it.
And all the realtors I've dealt with over the years would never try and push a house you couldn't afford unless you've lied about your income and or dept.

Your post is just one of the reasons why liberals claim they are more intelligent than cons. People like you are incapable of forming a coherent argument about anything of note.. No one has an issue with rich people. Its part of the American dream. Liberals have issues with rich people that are predatory and try to avoid paying taxes. They also dont like people that lie in order to make their riches.

Dems dont have issues with the rich?:lmao::itsok: .....

And all the realtors I've dealt with over the years would never try and push a house you couldn't afford unless you've lied about your income and or dept.
See what I mean about intelligence? Realtors are worried about commissions. As long as you qualify for the loan they could care less if you can afford it. They are paid based of the price of the home.

Me too... all that stuff is great, if you can afford it. But, when you'd prefer to put your kids in daycare so the two of you can work so you can buy a new car every couple years, go to Disneyland and go out to eat three times a week, I think you've kinda lost your way. People seem to want that lifestyle, without preparing to earn what it takes to support that lifestyle. That's how you end up with people whining they want $30/hr minimum wage and all that crap.

Dems dont have issues with the rich?:lmao::itsok: .....
I wouldnt know or care. I'm not a Dem.

Forum List

Back