We ridiculed Biden but I have proof that he is right

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Biden was talking about trucks driving around the neighborhoods of Philly and other places selling AR-15s.

He was ridiculed for saying it because everybody knew it was a lie.

However, I have absolute undeniable proof that Biden was right.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-16_at_7_47_23_PM_png-2853832.JPG

49316.JPG

ARF_Truck_jpg-2853767.JPG

Last edited:
There was so much wrong with what he said during that portion of the speec:

For the first time ever, we explicitly made gun trafficking a federal crime. They say, “What the hell? It wasn’t already?” (Laughter.) No, I’m serious. Think about it.

You go home and tell your mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, and uncle that, “Whoa, gun trafficking is now a crime.” They’re going to look at you like, “What are you talking about? It’s always been a crime.” It wasn’t a crime.

We did the same thing for straw purchases. That’s when a middleman, who can pass the background check, buys a gun usually for someone who can’t pass the background check. It’s now a federal crime if you do that. (Applause.)

And finally — we finally clarified who needs to register as a federal licensed gun dealer, because a federally licensed gun dealer is required by law to run background checks on those he’s selling the weapon to. And in most cities — down in Philadelphia and New York, areas I know well — like up here — you’d see a truck pull up, pull to the curb, and selling weapons — selling guns, selling AR-15. Selling weapons.

Well, guess what? You do that now, you go to jail.

Straw purchases and gun trafficking was already illegal

• Banned
If all it takes is a law like that, why don't they just make killing people a crime? That would stop it.
Because of the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms possession of an arm should never be a crime. Only what is illegally done with the arm.

Because of the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms possession of an arm should never be a crime. Only what is illegally done with the arm.
I was being sarcastic since there is already a law against killing people which, of course, has done no good at all, just like new gun restrictions will do no good.

There was so much wrong with what he said during that portion of the speec:

For the first time ever, we explicitly made gun trafficking a federal crime. They say, “What the hell? It wasn’t already?” (Laughter.) No, I’m serious. Think about it.

You go home and tell your mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, and uncle that, “Whoa, gun trafficking is now a crime.” They’re going to look at you like, “What are you talking about? It’s always been a crime.” It wasn’t a crime.

We did the same thing for straw purchases. That’s when a middleman, who can pass the background check, buys a gun usually for someone who can’t pass the background check. It’s now a federal crime if you do that. (Applause.)

And finally — we finally clarified who needs to register as a federal licensed gun dealer, because a federally licensed gun dealer is required by law to run background checks on those he’s selling the weapon to. And in most cities — down in Philadelphia and New York, areas I know well — like up here — you’d see a truck pull up, pull to the curb, and selling weapons — selling guns, selling AR-15. Selling weapons.

Well, guess what? You do that now, you go to jail.

Straw purchases and gun trafficking was already illegal
The5thHorseman

Note the stand.

Keep up with the lie, Jr, and you will keep getting tagged.

No, Lying Little Tiny...

I take clear and unambiguous stands...

You yap what you're told, regardless of whether or not it is consistent with whatever else you you've been told to yap.

The Liverpool No. 7 jersey has been worn by some of the club's greatest players, from Ian Callaghan to Kenny Dalglish, Kevin Keegan to Luis Suarez.

Liverpool's Luis Diaz to personally refund fans after taking No. 7 shirt

Fucking idiot.
This thread is about Biden and gun laws.

Here is my stance:

Gun trafficking and straw purchases have been illegal for years. Take a stand buddy. Show me what you got.

If you wish to discuss Liverpool #7 start a thread in the sport sub forum and tag me.

This thread is about Biden and gun laws.

Here is my stance:

Gun trafficking and straw purchases have been illegal for years. Take a stand buddy. Show me what you got.

If you wish to discuss Liverpool #7 start a thread in the sport sub forum and tag me.
What need I take a stand on?

You are simply asserting what you believe is fact.

And I just offered you a bonus....to remind you that you're not very well informed.

What need I take a stand on?

You are simply asserting what you believe is fact.

And I just offered you a bonus....to remind you that you're not very well informed.
The fact that Buden is being disingenose, and lying, with these statements:

Linked previously on this thread.

My stance:

The fact that Buden is being disingenose, and lying, with these statements:

Linked previously on this thread.

My stance:

Define "straw puchase"..

And post what is required to secure a conviction.

If you can't, or won't, take the L and get lost.

Define "straw puchase"..

And post what is required to secure a conviction.

If you can't, or won't, take the L and get lost.
Definition is in the citation.

You can read, can't you?

That is when someone who can pass a background check buys a firearm for one who can't. Which also is lying on the form, which is a crime. You should read ATF 4473 sometime.

Are you the actual transferee/buyer of all of the firearm(s) listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) (ATF Form 5300.9A)? Warning: You are not the actual transferee/buyer if you are acquiring any of the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual transferee/buyer, the licensee cannot transfer any of the firearm(s) to you.

Definition is in the citation.

You can read, can't you?

That is when someone who can pass a background check buys a firearm for one who can't. Which also is lying on the form, which is a crime. You should read ATF 4473 sometime.

Are you the actual transferee/buyer of all of the firearm(s) listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) (ATF Form 5300.9A)? Warning: You are not the actual transferee/buyer if you are acquiring any of the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual transferee/buyer, the licensee cannot transfer any of the firearm(s) to you.

Are you saying that lying on the form is illegal, or that "straw purchase" is?

Forum List

Back