🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We shall see

Of course bean brain Biden has to figure out what planet he is on first and if can stop groping any woman coming within a mile of him. Being hypocrite dem he can do want he pretty much what he wants with women and the 'I believe her' phonies of the left cover for him.

Just what the hell qualifies Michelle Obama to be a Vice President? She's an angry black liberation theologist whose major accomplishment in 8 years was a Twitter campaign to "Bring Our Girls Home." She's never done anything to create jobs, create wealth, prosperity, or success. She scammed her way through college on Affirmative Action, she's gangly, bow-legged, has a wide ass, and has the fashion sense of a bag lady. And was only proud of her country for that "first time in my life" moment.

The only purpose she could possibly serve in the White House is hair-sniffing/groping material for a senile old pervert. Just WTF are Democrats using for brains these days?

She is also the only woman Joe wouldn't lay a finger on

Do you think Biden has enough self-control to keep himself from doing that? How about after being in close proximity to each other for a couple years? And would Michelle Obama even consider it to be an issue, or would she just dismiss any sniffing or touching by saying "That's just how Joe is"?

Who is actually willing to sacrifice their political career to run with Creepy Joe?

We all know he will never be President.

Well, anyone with a lick of common sense anyway.

Of course bean brain Biden has to figure out what planet he is on first and if can stop groping any woman coming within a mile of him. Being hypocrite dem he can do want he pretty much what he wants with women and the 'I believe her' phonies of the left cover for him.

Just what the hell qualifies Michelle Obama to be a Vice President? She's an angry black liberation theologist whose major accomplishment in 8 years was a Twitter campaign to "Bring Our Girls Home." She's never done anything to create jobs, create wealth, prosperity, or success. She scammed her way through college on Affirmative Action, she's gangly, bow-legged, has a wide ass, and has the fashion sense of a bag lady. And was only proud of her country for that "first time in my life" moment.

The only purpose she could possibly serve in the White House is hair-sniffing/groping material for a senile old pervert. Just WTF are Democrats using for brains these days?

Do you think Biden has enough self-control to keep himself from doing that? How about after being in close proximity to each other for a couple years? And would Michelle Obama even consider it to be an issue, or would she just dismiss any sniffing or touching by saying "That's just how Joe is"?
Who knows with Biden. If Michele wants to be President, she will put up with it I guess.

And The Lord Wept...seriously?? All you got is alt-right bullshit when we have...oy..The "President of the United States" as the chief pussy grabber? C'mon you can do better.

Quit mindlessly parroting the "pussy-grabber" fake scandal. That was never proven, nor were there any pictures.

Unlike Joe Biden, who's been photographed many times inappropriately touching and fondling women and little girls.

Biden delusional syndrome.

Who knows with Biden. If Michele wants to be President, she will put up with it I guess.

She has absolutely nothing in the way of qualifications to be the President. Same with Hillary.

Both of them are riding on their husband's success of being elected, and both are just angry bitter women who want to wear the pants in the household.

And The Lord Wept...seriously?? All you got is alt-right bullshit when we have...oy..The "President of the United States" as the chief pussy grabber? C'mon you can do better.

Quit mindlessly parroting the "pussy-grabber" fake scandal. That was never proven, nor were there any pictures.

Unlike Joe Biden, who's been photographed many times inappropriately touching and fondling women and little girls.

There is enough tape of brain dead Biden inserting foot in mouth (along with hand s on women) .

She has absolutely nothing in the way of qualifications to be the President. Same with Hillary.

Both of them are riding on their husband's success of being elected, and both are just angry bitter women who want to wear the pants in the household.
You and I along with many others know that, old Joe does not.

The only delusions about Joe Biden are believing that he will actually win. That's just plain craziness.

There is enough tape of brain dead Biden inserting foot in mouth (along with hand s on women) .

You don’t seem to mind when Trump does it...

The only delusions about Joe Biden are believing that he will actually win. That's just plain craziness.
I don’t know if Biden is going to win or not. It’s awfully hard to deprogram cult members.

1587436118357.jpeg

Kinda of even things out.

What Trump has delivered far more eclipses his verbal gaffes. You people like to parrot "But Mexico didn't pay for the wall...", but this President has still delivered far more than he promised, regardless of the global catastrophe he had no control over.

He is going to pick a woman, obviously Michelle would draw more votes than Warren. Trump's KKK and gun advocates would go nuts. However, I think Kobashaw would make a better VP.

He is going to pick a woman, obviously Michelle would draw more votes than Warren. Trump's KKK and gun advocates would go nuts.

Simply winning isn't going to fix anything. Like the dog that chases the car tire and finally catches it, the realization comes to him "What the hell do I do now?"

Neither Joe Biden nor anyone else in the Democrat Party has a single clue as to how they would bring about a recovery from this global economic disaster. That is not going to be accomplishable by means of what the Democrat Party has to offer.

Their entire platform is incompatible with long sustained growth of anything except for growth of government and more dependence on that government. They have absolutely no plan to restart a wrecked economy, to produce jobs, to create wealth, or to inspire confidence in the American people.

The Democrats are still relying on the disproven fallacy that raising taxes and increasing restrictive government regulations can cause an economy to flourish. President Trump has proven that to be hogwash.

He is going to pick a woman, obviously Michelle would draw more votes than Warren. Trump's KKK and gun advocates would go nuts.

Simply winning isn't going to fix anything. Like the dog that chases the car tire and finally catches it, the realization comes to him "What the hell do I do now?"

Neither Joe Biden nor anyone else in the Democrat Party has a single clue as to how they would bring about a recovery from this global economic disaster. That is not going to be accomplishable by means of what the Democrat Party has to offer.

Their entire platform is incompatible with long sustained growth of anything except for growth of government and more dependence on that government. They have absolutely no plan to restart a wrecked economy, to produce jobs, to create wealth, or to inspire confidence in the American people.

The Democrats are still relying on the disproven fallacy that raising taxes and increasing restrictive government regulations can cause an economy to flourish. President Trump has proven that to be hogwash.
They have the Green New Deal (ha ha). Can't wait to see how they going to try and sell that in November, but they will try their dirtiest I'm sure.

I think the best any president can do is deal honestly with each problem, without exaggerating are downplaying issues. A little humility and less bravado would go long way in healing the nation. A lot less declarations of "not my problem" and more "how can I help" is certainly needed.

Don’t forget the immensely popular and widely loved school lunch program.

I really doubt Michelle has any interest. But she is popular outside the gop circle. I'm a bit leery of Abrams. She should have thrown her hat into the Issakson's seat. It's not ok to put ego above party needs, imo. Rubio ran for the senate. But maybe Abrams is waiting for a crack at Kemp again. I dunno.

I don't really agree with "that woman from Mich"'s decision to shutter all state churches. If necessary, I can see it if the State tries to accommodate people with at least "drive in" services in places with parking. I see why people in the hinterlands aren't to drive across the state to vacation homes … because they could just infect wherever they go. Stay in your hamlet.

Kamala Harris can raise a LOT of money. But then so can Warren.

Trump's winning of the presidency shows that voters have little interest in qualifications

Forum List

Back