We should block Visa for this hostage taker nominated for Iran's ambassador

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
We should block Visa for this hostage taker nominated for Iran's ambassador

Under the current language of the law, if osama bin laden had been chosen as an ambassador, he would have been allowed to come to New York. Time to change this. Do we want terrorists allowed to come here and enjoy diplomatic immunity? NO!! Even a few Dems have agreed with Cruz. I would hope that both parties would be willing to ensure that hostiles aren't allowed on American soil.

Ted Cruz appeared tonight on Fox’s The Kelly File to discuss Iran’s controversial visa application for a participant in the Iranian U.S. Embassy takeover in 1979.

Hamid Aboutalebi, a nominee for Iran’s ambassador to the U.N., is believed to have assisted in the holding of 52 Americans hostage for 444 days during the 1979 revolution.

It’s Unbelievable Who Iran Wants to Be Its Next U.N. Ambassador & Ted Cruz Isn’t Standing for It

No comments on the possibility of having to deal with potential terrorists and know they can come here with diplomatic immunity? I am wondering if congress can come together to address this. Any thoughts?

No comments on the possibility of having to deal with potential terrorists and know they can come here with diplomatic immunity? I am wondering if congress can come together to address this. Any thoughts?
Thoughts Chicken Little? You wouldn't understand such things. Whomever they send is their business, not ours. That's how it works.

Forum List

Back