We Should Support the Kurds With all we Have in Our Hearts and Military

The Kurds have no friends but the mountains.............

Brutalized by all the countries there forever..........

But to push for them would require pretty much calling for a Kurdistan country........which Turkey would invade.........a member of NATO.........

We can't stay there forever..............and we can't really create that state without more War.

So in a nut shell............We are fucked like everyone else in the middle east..........Time to leave.

I'd love it if we could do more to help the Kurds, but it is a tricky situation diplomatically. We saw the shit Trump took just for excepting a congratulatory phone call from the President of Taiwan when he was elected. We have to throw off our bonds with these tyrannical governments, and actually support the people in these regions who need it. BUT... I don't think the Kurds have any oil we want.

We cannot abandoned these people like we did the Montengards or Nung people which is happened after Vietnam War.On this point our President is wrong!
US-Kurdish Relations | The Kurdish Project

Well at this time our fearless leader plans just that but he does change his mind.

We are almost 22 trillion dollars in debt as a country, fuck the Kurds.

no peoples should be fucked--------the kurds is human beans
in peril thruout their "habitat" ----Iran, Iraq and Syria and Turkey -------an actual people ------AND they can be, potentially, an actual asset to the CIVILIZED WORLD

Let the U.N. save them, without US troops.

What should had happened was we gave the Kurds their own nation in Iraq. But the globalists and neocons can’t let cultures be their own independent nations. “Multiculturalism” is the way, period.

The UN is as anti Kurd as they are anti Israel.

But to push for them would require pretty much calling for a Kurdistan country........which Turkey would invade.........a member of NATO.........

We can't stay there forever..............and we can't really create that state without more War.

So in a nut shell............We are fucked like everyone else in the middle east..........Time to leave.

I'd love it if we could do more to help the Kurds, but it is a tricky situation diplomatically. We saw the shit Trump took just for excepting a congratulatory phone call from the President of Taiwan when he was elected. We have to throw off our bonds with these tyrannical governments, and actually support the people in these regions who need it. BUT... I don't think the Kurds have any oil we want.
Of all the groups in the region we could have chosen to throw in massive support for it would be them. But it would mean having to leave Turkey and kicking them out of NATO over it.

If that nation was formed...........Turkey would be the first to attack it. unless we are in the way.............It's simply not possible .........

Unless we want another War.

Which is why the Kurds have become one of the best fighting forces in the region...........they win or die there..........and they know it......which is why the women fight as well.............which is an insult to the peckerwood Muslims there.

I was watching a documentary awhile back where they asked a male Kurdish fighter if the females fought as well as the males. He laughed, and responded, "The females fight better than the males." :lol:

Later they interviewed a captured ISIS fighter who said that they had been directed to run from female soldiers, because if they were killed by a female they would never make it into paradise. :lol:

Of all the groups in the region we could have chosen to throw in massive support for it would be them. But it would mean having to leave Turkey and kicking them out of NATO over it.

If that nation was formed...........Turkey would be the first to attack it. unless we are in the way.............It's simply not possible .........

be optimistic. -----the Turks are a bit more PRACTICAL than
you seem to imagine-------they can be "dealt with" In fact,
so are the Iranians. Its the arabs who cannot get a grip
on their emotions

Which is why the Kurds have become one of the best fighting forces in the region...........they win or die there..........and they know it......which is why the women fight as well.............which is an insult to the peckerwood Muslims there.

I was watching a documentary awhile back where they asked a male Kurdish fighter if the females fought as well as the males. He laughed, and responded, "The females fight better than the males." :lol:

Later they interviewed a captured ISIS fighter who said that they had been directed to run from female soldiers, because if they were killed by a female they would never make it into paradise. :lol:
Gotta love the Kurds.........LOL

One thing the countries know about the Kurds over there..........if they go into the mountains to fight them..........be prepared to lose a lot of people fighting them...............They one tough group of people...............and they have kicked more ISIS ass than the rest...........

on their emotions
The PKK are the main fighting force for the Kurds............and they are considered terrorist to Turkey............they would NEVER GO FOR IT.........if you remember a good while back in Iraq..........these forces were massing to fight ISIS.........only to be attacked by Turkish Air Power.......who didn't care these groups were forming to kill ISIS..........

Ticked off the kurds so bad that they threatened attacks in Turkey again...........which is what has happened time and time again between the Turks and the Kurds.

on their emotions
The PKK are the main fighting force for the Kurds............and they are considered terrorist to Turkey............they would NEVER GO FOR IT.........if you remember a good while back in Iraq..........these forces were massing to fight ISIS.........only to be attacked by Turkish Air Power.......who didn't care these groups were forming to kill ISIS..........

Ticked off the kurds so bad that they threatened attacks in Turkey again...........which is what has happened time and time again between the Turks and the Kurds.

DA turks is not our friends------they need "handling" ----most of
all, they do not NEED Erdogan

on their emotions

I know who the Turks are............and don't trust them farther than I can throw them...........Erdogan is a POS..............but the facts are the facts......they are a member of NATO............and control the STRATEGIC STRAITS to the Black Sea...........a major choke point for Russia.............we go against them.......they will turn to Russia...........they would then allow deep water Russian capital ships there............

That is not in our Strategic self interest for the Med.

We cannot abandoned these people like we did the Montengards or Nung people which is happened after Vietnam War.On this point our President is wrong!

Well at this time our fearless leader plans just that but he does change his mind.

Fuck paying welfare to illegals

So quit doing that as well.

Nah the Kurds and US share a common enemy....illegals do nothing for us.

I, myself, like the Kurds, as they have true grit and great women fighters.
Unfortunately tho', you speak the truth.

on their emotions

I know who the Turks are............and don't trust them farther than I can throw them...........Erdogan is a POS..............but the facts are the facts......they are a member of NATO............and control the STRATEGIC STRAITS to the Black Sea...........a major choke point for Russia.............we go against them.......they will turn to Russia...........they would then allow deep water Russian capital ships there............

right ---it is our strategic interest to GET RID OF THAT
VERY REAL THREAT

Gotta love the Kurds.........LOL

One thing the countries know about the Kurds over there..........if they go into the mountains to fight them..........be prepared to lose a lot of people fighting them...............They one tough group of people...............and they have kicked more ISIS ass than the rest...........

You've seen pictures of these skinny, malnourished ISIS fighters. Do you think they want to fight her?

image.jpg

She looks like she could twist your head around twice with her bare hands. :lol:

on their emotions

VERY REAL THREAT
While they are in NATO..........it's not a threat............you are proposing another War ..............sorry.......not gonna happen unless they force it.......

Nah the Kurds and US share a common enemy....illegals do nothing for us.

We shared an enemy with Iraq...how did that work out?

We shared an enemy with the Taliban...how did that work out?

We shared an enemy with Bin Laden...how did that work out?

Does nobody pay attention to history?

an historic tidbit------the famous SALA'ADIN ----was a kurd.
He was the guy who fought the crusaders but did not MURDER
EVERYONE IN SIGHT

on their emotions

VERY REAL THREAT
While they are in NATO..........it's not a threat............you are proposing another War ..............sorry.......not gonna happen unless they force it.......

they are forcing it.

VERY REAL THREAT

they are forcing it.
How so..............spell it out.........

Forum List

Back