We Should Support the Kurds With all we Have in Our Hearts and Military

We abandoned the Kurds once & they came back & fought with us again, have no answer to what to do, just stating a fact.
The problem is that the situation is so screwed up no one really knows what to do there.........the Middle East is quicksand to everyone that has ever been there........has always ended badly there.............

No one has ever really figured it out including Ghandi..........No one ever wins there but the under taker.

no one won over the roman empire either----The REICHS---
AND THE CALIPHATE
Super powers fall from within............from being stretched too thin..........from corruption from within............

Rome was a super power of the day..........still the same.........history repeating itself as always.........

Just as the Caliphate repeats itself as always...........

I am not so PATIENT and FATALISTIC as are you
Patient.............LOL

Had I been in charge after 9/11 Toro Bora wouldn't exist anymore..........nor would the Taliban in that country.....I would have killed everything there including the ants to send a message.........and saved us 17 years of War there....................You don't occupy the Middle East.........you temporarily beat them into the ground like a tent post.........then leave and give them nothing to shoot back at......

Would have saved us a lot of time, blood and money.........but politicians fight political wars........why we are stuck there now.

The RUSSIAN, IRANIAN, TURKISH ---axis is a thing
You are promoting the very thing that ISIS wanted........to draw bigger powers into a freaking War.............no dice.

If we have to fight them one day then so be it........it's not today.

you give ISIS too much credit. Isis is not the really big
danger-------the AXIS POWERS is. Isis is to the big
three------Russia, Iran, Turkey --------as Mussolini was to
Adolf
To understand the enemy is to understand their religion and purpose...............Syria is the center of the Universe to ISIS just as Yemen is the center of the universe to Iran...................

Do you understand what I'm saying here...........

Syria has become very useful to Isis-----BECAUSE being there
they get RUSSIA, IRANIAN, TURKISH support albeit in a kind
of BACKHAND manner. The Axis fights the same enemy as
does Isis -------DA WEST----the civilized world
You are advocating WWIII.........and are dismissed........

If that day comes........those countries will regret the day they are born..........but you want it now.......for what purpose do you want WWIII...........hmmm

I want them ABORTED -----I am a firm supporter of
ABORTION when indicated. Sadaam Hussein should have
caught a bullet in his head by 1965, ----pol pot, also sometime
in the 1960s Papa assad whilst baby assad was still in
ophthalmology residency in England and--------erdogan------
last week

Its always about OIL, Russia, Iran, Iraq Syria, want pipe line from Iran to Syria.
US wants pipe line Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey. think have locations correct, any one know more about it?

You are promoting the very thing that ISIS wanted........to draw bigger powers into a freaking War.............no dice.

If we have to fight them one day then so be it........it's not today.

Adolf
To understand the enemy is to understand their religion and purpose...............Syria is the center of the Universe to ISIS just as Yemen is the center of the universe to Iran...................

If that day comes........those countries will regret the day they are born..........but you want it now.......for what purpose do you want WWIII...........hmmm

last week
That's hindsight from the cheap seats..........

Again..........you are advocating WWIII.........No dice.

Its always about OIL, Russia, Iran, Iraq Syria, want pipe line from Iran to Syria.
US wants pipe line Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey. think have locations correct, any one know more about it?

shipping routes-----controlled by PORT CITIES

The Serbs were one of the staunchest allies of the U.S. during WW2 and Bill Clinton blew them to hell in his little one sided war against Yugoslavia when he was literally caught with his pants down. Nobody on the left (or right) complained at the time but today they are outraged that a republican president decided that the "Kurds" aren't worth defending with American blood. Go figure.

I guess that is what passes for bi-partisanship today.
While the reality is anti-Trumpism.

Promises made, promises kept....GO TRUMP!!!

Back in the day they had the maps of the proposed pipe lines through Syria..........just as you said........and in regard to ISIS during the War......they were selling oil to Turkey......In Northern Iraq........Iraq and the Kurds are arguing over the oil fields there as well.

Adolf

last week

not exactly------Saddam was obvious even to little me way
back in the 1980s------and all I had was Newsweek------The
WH has lots more than do I

Back in the day they had the maps of the proposed pipe lines through Syria..........just as you said........and in regard to ISIS during the War......they were selling oil to Turkey......In Northern Iraq........Iraq and the Kurds are arguing over the oil fields there as well.

Oil has been an issue in Yemen since the 1950s and has galvanized a civil war since that time

last week

We were a little pissed off at Iran at that time..........bit us in the ass later............

Has nothing to do with you pushing for a War with Turkey........and basically Russia right now.

The Serbs were one of the staunchest allies of the U.S. during WW2 and Bill Clinton blew them to hell in his little one sided war against Yugoslavia when he was literally caught with his pants down. Nobody on the left (or right) complained at the time but today they are outraged that a republican president decided that the "Kurds" aren't worth defending with American blood. Go figure.

I wish him both wisdom and luck

last week

We were a little pissed off at Iran at that time..........bit us in the ass later............

Has nothing to do with you pushing for a War with Turkey........and basically Russia right now.

who said "war"--------I advocate ABORTION

Oil has been an issue in Yemen since the 1950s and has galvanized a civil war since that time
Why is Yemen important to Iran.............theology..........I asked that..........a while back.

last week

WTF is that supposed to mean...........are we going to drop rubbers out over their countries............LOL

Why is Yemen important to Iran.............theology..........I asked that..........a while back.

VERY IMPORTANT------Yemen is a stepping stone to
SAUDI ARABIA-----more importantly (MUCH) ----to
MECCA---------he who holds mecca holds the entire
UMMAH BY THE --------uhm -----"rocks" (aka balls)

I wish him both wisdom and luck

Mattis knew the platform he ran on. Yet, everyone is surprised and forecasting doom and gloom.

last week

WTF is that supposed to mean...........are we going to drop rubbers out over their countries............LOL

metaphorically

Prophecy................army of the faithful.........hmmmm.........and yes........MECCA and Medina would be the goal later.

Prophecy................army of the faithful.........hmmmm.........and yes........MECCA and Medina would be the goal later.

Mecca and Medina ARE NOW----the goal. In fact----Mecca
was the goal of OSAMA and is----of Isis (keep in mind----them
is sunnis------there is an element of desperation in QOM)

Mecca and Medina ARE NOW----the goal. In fact----Mecca
was the goal of OSAMA and is----of Isis (keep in mind----them
is sunnis------there is an element of desperation in QOM)
12th Imam and Yemen.........overthrow the King...........and next...............................understand thy enemies........understand their goals.........it's all about Religion........all of their actions are about religion.............All of it.................Know thy enemies..............

Forum List

Back