We Stand Behind The President

This is good.
I've always thought watching the people who stand behind trump are more revealing than trump.
This video is very good example of that.

Just what is this video trying to prove? A bunch of clips strung together zooming in on any face they could find behind Trump where they moved an eyeball or wrinkled their nose or had a funny look, who knows, because they had an itch or the person beside them said something, but we're supposed to believe they were all reacting to Trump? Negatively?

Then the bigger question is why is this trolling sort of non-issue conspiracy bullcrap doing in POLITICS? It doesn't take much to entertain you!

This is good.

I've always thought watching the people who stand behind trump are more revealing than trump.

If he were around i would stand behind him also. I dont wanna take a bullet meant for him.

Are you planning something the FBI and Secret Service might want to know about?

This is good.

If he were around i would stand behind him also. I dont wanna take a bullet meant for him.

nope. just would not want to be close to this guy. Fucker runs his mouth about idiocy more than any one I have ever run acroos. People like that invite trouble do not get in front door not alone elcted.

This is good.

What a fool. Can't wait till that oof is history. SOS

The facial expressions on people behind and around him when he says things is priceless. I'm glad cameras are there to capture it.

This is good.

nope. just would not want to be close to this guy. Fucker runs his mouth about idiocy more than any one I have ever run acroos. People like that invite trouble do not get in front door not alone elcted.

Words really bother you don't they? I'm more concerned with getting things done. If you fear words so much and if Biden gets elected, then you'll really have four years to drive you nuts!

This is good.

The facial expressions on people behind and around him when he says things is priceless. I'm glad cameras are there to capture it.

There is a reason why it's called the shit show. Perfect examples. I can imagine what they all talk about afterwards.

This is good.

There is a reason why it's called the shit show. Perfect examples. I can imagine what they all talk about afterwards.

It's probably not you since you are nobody.

This is good.

ps I would imagine your bitch ass is jumping up and down to tell arnt you. That is your go to when you can not keep up call the censures right. Your a little bitch tube. we both know it.

At least I don't fantasize about wanting to shoot people like you do. Your type apparently so hates opinions you disagree with, you wish them murdered to shut them up. I bet if asked, the lion's share of the Left would admit wishing Trump dead and would celebrate it just as the muslims celebrated 9/11. We know.

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.57.25 AM.png

This is good.

Words really bother you don't they? I'm more concerned with getting things done. If you fear words so much and if Biden gets elected, then you'll really have four years to drive you nuts!

little bitches that call the censers bother me. Be a fucking man not a little bitch.

Protecting senior officials of the country is a matter of national security, bozo, not censorship. You better worry about all those guns and anti-Trump literature and paraphernalia you have on your walls and under your bed.

Forum List

Back