We Stand Behind The President

This is good.

I've always thought watching the people who stand behind trump are more revealing than trump.

This video is very good example of that.

If he were around i would stand behind him also. I dont wanna take a bullet meant for him.

Are you planning something the FBI and Secret Service might want to know about?

nope. just would not want to be close to this guy. Fucker runs his mouth about idiocy more than any one I have ever run acroos. People like that invite trouble do not get in front door not alone elcted.

Words really bother you don't they? I'm more concerned with getting things done. If you fear words so much and if Biden gets elected, then you'll really have four years to drive you nuts!

little bitches that call the censers bother me. Be a fucking man not a little bitch.

Protecting senior officials of the country is a matter of national security, bozo, not censorship. You better worry about all those guns and anti-Trump literature and paraphernalia you have on your walls and under your bed.

you r a fucking idiot and a snitch nothing changes that. you can talk till blue in the face but nothing changes with your bitch ass.

Stop trying to deflect. I'd jump at the chance of meeting a president like Trump, you expect bullets. Guess that's where we differ. If I was there and an attacker came, I'd stop him or throw myself in his way to protect the leader of our country. If you were there, you'd duck and run while secretly cheering. The Left is a party of the diseased mind. Never in the history of this country have we faced a generation of subversives like you.

You would give your life for trump??? You are nuts. Why sacrifice your life for a pile of feces?

This is good.

I've always thought watching the people who stand behind trump are more revealing than trump.

If he were around i would stand behind him also. I dont wanna take a bullet meant for him.

nope. just would not want to be close to this guy. Fucker runs his mouth about idiocy more than any one I have ever run acroos. People like that invite trouble do not get in front door not alone elcted.

Words really bother you don't they? I'm more concerned with getting things done. If you fear words so much and if Biden gets elected, then you'll really have four years to drive you nuts!

little bitches that call the censers bother me. Be a fucking man not a little bitch.

Protecting senior officials of the country is a matter of national security, bozo, not censorship. You better worry about all those guns and anti-Trump literature and paraphernalia you have on your walls and under your bed.

you r a fucking idiot and a snitch nothing changes that. you can talk till blue in the face but nothing changes with your bitch ass.

Stop trying to deflect. I'd jump at the chance of meeting a president like Trump, you expect bullets. Guess that's where we differ. If I was there and an attacker came, I'd stop him or throw myself in his way to protect the leader of our country. If you were there, you'd duck and run while secretly cheering. The Left is a party of the diseased mind. Never in the history of this country have we faced a generation of subversives like you.

You would give your life for trump??? You are nuts. Why sacrifice your life for a pile of feces?

I might. Don't think I'd plan to, but it could happen. I have a high sense of moral duty. I'd probably do it no matter who the president was, for the sake of the country, but particularly for Trump because he's a rare, one-time shot and he's necessary. I suppose I'd even risk my life to save you.

This is good.

I might. Don't think I'd plan to, but it could happen. I have a high sense of moral duty. I'd probably do it no matter who the president was, for the sake of the country, but particularly for Trump because he's a rare, one-time shot and he's necessary. I suppose I'd even risk my life to save you.

I look at trump as a criminal. Nothing rare there. He is a person who wants to bring down our 325+ million nation. I look at him as a charlatan, hell-bent on destroying all of us. I've been through every president since Ike. This is the only one whom I consider evil. Not even Nixon. Trump is pure evil. Poison.

This is good.

I look at trump as a criminal. Nothing rare there. He is a person who wants to bring down our 325+ million nation. I look at him as a charlatan, hell-bent on destroying all of us. I've been through every president since Ike. This is the only one whom I consider evil. Not even Nixon. Trump is pure evil. Poison.
This is good.

Funny that is exactly how I viewed Obama and saw Hiterley as even worse yet. I see Trump as a savior for this nation and a rare second chance for us to save us from our selves. However, it seems the left is absolutely determind to self destruct and to take the nation down with itself.

This is good.

This is good.

Funny that is exactly how I viewed Obama and saw Hiterley as even worse yet. I see Trump as a savior for this nation and a rare second chance for us to save us from our selves. However, it seems the left is absolutely determind to self destruct and to take the nation down with itself.

Obviously, we have two disparate groups of people in this country who want VERY different things now. Problem is that the group I'm with still want the things my parents wanted, and our Founders wanted, that made this country great! Sounds to me like this other group will simply have to find a new place for themselves. Maybe we'll be magnanimous and give them Alaska.

This is good.

"Trump is necessary" ???

:icon_rolleyes: :confused-84: :lol: :heehee:

This is good.

"Trump is necessary" ???

This country was going off the precipice. Trump pulled the country back from certain doom had Hillary gotten in. That Trump horror you see and keep talking about is simply DJT's unraveling all of the bullshit that Obumma put into place that you love so much trying to move us back closer to the representative republic we started out as! Until Corona, America was a better place for most EVERYONE but you poor progressives!

true reality and honest facts.
Faces on a crowded stage?.....are you kidding?....what are you a mind reader?....

Are you saying that trump is standing there lying and the reaction on people's faces are lies?

I'm not saying what their facial expressions say. I'm pointing out their expressions. The viewer is left up to themselves to decide what the expressions say.

I enjoy seeing the expressions. Are you saying that is a lie?

Your problem is that you lie so much you're used to it so you expect everyone to lie to you. Even to the point that you make up lies to justify your treating everyone that way. It's classic projection. If you don't know what that is look it up.

Wow you really are pathetic.

This is good.

"Trump is necessary" ???

This country was going off the precipice. Trump pulled the country back from certain doom had Hillary gotten in. That Trump horror you see and keep talking about is simply DJT's unraveling all of the bullshit that Obumma put into place that you love so much trying to move us back closer to the representative republic we started out as! Until Corona, America was a better place for most EVERYONE but you poor progressives!

Earth to Toobie - Pay attention. This country is OFF the precipice thanks to Donnie and his supporters.

b7cde65557057986ef6063f621c13a64.gif

Faces on a crowded stage?.....are you kidding?....what are you a mind reader?....

Are you saying that trump is standing there lying and the reaction on people's faces are lies?

I'm not saying what their facial expressions say. I'm pointing out their expressions. The viewer is left up to themselves to decide what the expressions say.

Your problem is that you lie so much you're used to it so you expect everyone to lie to you. Even to the point that you make up lies to justify your treating everyone that way. It's classic projection. If you don't know what that is look it up.

These people are trying desperately not show their incredulity at Trump's ridiculous and ignorant comments.
I mean, ya'll rednecks LOVED Rex Tillerson until he called your cocksocket a "fucking moron".
Shoulda' listened.

These people are trying desperately not show their incredulity at Trump's ridiculous and ignorant comments.
I mean, ya'll rednecks LOVED Rex Tillerson until he called your cocksocket a "fucking moron".
Shoulda' listened.

I can't wait to vote four times for Trump......

This is good.

"Trump is necessary" ???

Earth to Toobie - Pay attention. This country is OFF the precipice thanks to Donnie and his supporters.

b7cde65557057986ef6063f621c13a64.gif

And this is getting us back on track, right?

6e1448efcc21.jpg
white-house-rainbow.jpg
hillary_clinton_1441285.jpg

This is good.

This is good.

Obviously, we have two disparate groups of people in this country who want VERY different things now. Problem is that the group I'm with still want the things my parents wanted, and our Founders wanted, that made this country great! Sounds to me like this other group will simply have to find a new place for themselves. Maybe we'll be magnanimous and give them Alaska.

Sorry fella. I stand with my Father's group (I love you with all of my heart, Daddy and RIP; I miss you so much). Don't drag our parents into this. My father, an American soldier in WWII, taught me right. He gave me his country. He passed it along to me with his sacrifice. Do not disrespect my family when we have given so much to support the United States of America/

both parties have become more anti-war and more economically populist. (The hard-to-argue-with evidence for this claim is the influence of Bernie on Democrats and the election of Trump.)

This is good.

This is good.

Sorry fella. I stand with my Father's group (I love you with all of my heart, Daddy and RIP; I miss you so much). Don't drag our parents into this. My father, an American soldier in WWII, taught me right. He gave me his country. He passed it along to me with his sacrifice. Do not disrespect my family when we have given so much to support the United States of America/

You're cracked. Take your father fixation with you and get lost. You're not American and America doesn't want you. You don't stand behind the president, you don't stand behind America, and you don't stand behind the flag or what this country was founded on. Don't insult me with your convoluted false patriotism.

This is good.

This is good.

You're cracked. Take your father fixation with you and get lost. You're not American and America doesn't want you. You don't stand behind the president, you don't stand behind America, and you don't stand behind the flag or what this country was founded on. Don't insult me with your convoluted false patriotism.

You presume to speak for America? I am an American, as are my brother and my cousins, one of whom is a front-line worker at a hospital on Long Island. No. we do not stand behind trump. America does not need you. Go wave the Stars and Stripes at an American nurse. We are for our country, USA. You are not.

Forum List

Back