We still know little to nothing about the guy that murdered 58 whites in Vegas and yet we know....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

He makes a pretty good point, don't you think?

Steven Paddock shot up Vegas, killing 58 and wounding hundreds more.

We know little to nothing. Not his political leanings, nothing. FBI still investigating where that money from Solyndra went?

Yet, in less than 5 days we have a virtual make up about this guy?

Wooooooo weeeeeeee!!!!!! You all smell that?

We know little to nothing. Not his political leanings, nothing. FBI still investigating where that money from Solyndra went?

Smells like lying liberal butt stains so desperate that they will do anything to get votes.

Paddock was dead in his room before the shooting began....

Great point, Theowl32 , thanks for posting it.

upload_2018-10-26_18-27-58.png

You can bet your sweet ass that if Steve Paddock had been in ANY WAY associated with Trump or the GOP, EVERY FUCKING DETAIL OF HIS LIFE would be known and splattered all over TV long ago. Yet here we have this bomb guy busted in 24 hours, allegedly over a fingerprint, a Cuban, his van just conveniently plastered with professionally mounted graffiti. I wonder if this guy even knows he owns a perfectly clean, white van all decorated head to toe with pro-Trump / anti Left propaganda? Yet everyone is already treating this guy and his freako van as a done deal and not a plant or a scape-goat.

So….

Less than 24 hours (actually less than 12 hours) after one conspiracy theory about the bomber being some sort of liberal activist sending packages to those who have been vocal in their resistance to the blob, you double down on yet another conspiracy theory.

I would say “stop it”, “grow the fuck up” or “get a life” but it’s fun watching short-stack and the other conserve-hate-ives flail around….

Solyndra? You guys will post anything to deflect.

Stop defending this act of terror.

So….

Less than 24 hours (actually less than 12 hours) after one conspiracy theory about the bomber being some sort of liberal activist sending packages to those who have been vocal in their resistance to the blob, you double down on yet another conspiracy theory.

I would say “stop it”, “grow the fuck up” or “get a life” but it’s fun watching short-stack and the other conserve-hate-ives flail around….
As gullible as a blank hard drive.

So….

I am totally convinced,

I was a doubter.

Now I believe.

This guy is so perfectly Trumptarded, the Democrats could not have asked for a better talking point at no risk of physical harm to them. The timing was impeccable.

It is a fuckkng miracle that not one single bomb detonated. Not one. In perfect time to get Democrats energized to vote.

It had to be divine intervention to give the Democrats such a perfectly safe and convenient late-October talking point.

I am converted. God wants the Democrats to win.

I am now a card-carrying communist Democrat. It is obviously what God wants.

So….

I am totally convinced,

I was a doubter.

Now I believe.

This guy is so perfectly Trumptarded, the Democrats could not have asked for a better talking point at no risk of physical harm to them. The timing was impeccable.

It is a fuckkng miracle that not one single bomb detonated. Not one. In perfect time to get Democrats energized to vote.

It had to be divine intervention to give the Democrats such a perfectly safe and convenient late-October talking point.

I am converted. God wants the Democrats to win.

I am now a card-carrying communist Democrat. It is obviously what God wants.

ok

Uh, what? Paddock was pretty much a blank slate. He apparently was a bit of an asshole, and he liked to gamble ... that's pretty much all anyone knew about him before he, seemingly randomly, committed one of the most devastating crimes in American history.

This other guy ... pretty much vomited his every thought online. So I don't see where the comparison comes in, tbh.

Good point I just skimmed through wiki nothing if he was a liberal or conservative

Stephen Paddock - Wikipedia

Good point I just skimmed through wiki nothing if he was a liberal or conservative

Stephen Paddock - Wikipedia

They are busy redacting.

Last edited:

Stop defending this act of terror.

You first liar.

Forum List

Back