We Suffered for 8 Years, Say the Haters.

You lost in 2016....You'll very likely lose in 2020...STFU and deal with it.
THIS SUMS UP EVERY REPUBLICAN.

You don't care about America or American success you only care about party, the GOP party.

As Limbaugh said "I hope he fails" You hate to see American success under Democrats.

It kills you that Bill Clinton was more successful than Trump, with balanced budgets and high GDP growth.

It kills you that George Bush was the worst president we ever had, with the worst results we ever had, and a much worse president than Obama.

The cult of GOP is so demented that they root for America to fail when Democrats are president, what a sad sad bunch of pathetic morons.
I'm not a republican, Gomer Pyle.....I'm just someone who is still enjoying the schadenfreude of witnessing unhinged moonbats like you lose your marbles on a daily basis.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lmao

The day Obama took office, the Dow closed at 7,949 points. Eight years later, the Dow had almost tripled.

Obama and the Dem's drove the Dow down to 7,949 in the first place. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. :itsok:

BushCo crashed the world economy. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. Open your eyes, tRumps doing it again.

Wrong, it was Dem's who took control of congress in 2007. :290968001256257790-final:

The day Obama took office, the Dow closed at 7,949 points. Eight years later, the Dow had almost tripled.

Obama and the Dem's drove the Dow down to 7,949 in the first place. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. :itsok:

BushCo crashed the world economy. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. Open your eyes, tRumps doing it again.

Wrong, it was Dem's who took control of congress in 2007. :290968001256257790-final:

No matter how many times that gets explained, they cant get it.

"The sentence I hear most from well-meaning, conservative friends since President Trump’s election is this: “We suffered 8 years under Barack Obama.”

Fair enough. Let’s take a look.

General Motors and Chrysler were on the brink of bankruptcy, with Ford not far behind, and their failure, along with their supply chains, would have meant the loss of millions of jobs. Obama pushed through a controversial, $80 billion bailout to save the car industry. The U.S. car industry survived, started making money again, and the entire $80 billion was paid back, with interest.

While we remain vulnerable to lone-wolf attacks, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed a mass attack here since 9/11.

Obama ordered the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

He drew down the number of troops from 180,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan to just 15,000, and increased funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs.

He launched a program called Opening Doors which, since 2010, has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans.

He set a record 73 straight months of private-sector job growth.

Due to Obama’s regulatory policies, greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 12%, production of renewable energy more than doubled, and our dependence on foreign oil was cut in half.

He signed The Lilly Ledbetter Act, making it easier for women to sue employers for unequal pay.

His Omnibus Public Lands Management Act designated more than 2 million acres as wilderness, creating thousands of miles of trails and protecting over 1,000 miles of rivers.

He reduced the federal deficit from 9.8 percent of GDP in 2009 to 3.2 percent in 2016.

For all the inadequacies of the Affordable Care Act, we seem to have forgotten that, before the ACA, you could be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition and kids could not stay on their parents’ policies up to age 26.

Obama approved a $14.5 billion system to rebuild the levees in New Orleans.

All this, even as Mitch McConnell famously asserted that his singular mission would be to block anything President Obama tried to do.

While Obama failed on his campaign pledge to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay, that prison’s population decreased from 242 to around 50.

He expanded funding for embryonic stem cell research, supporting groundbreaking advancement in areas like spinal injury treatment and cancer.

Credit card companies can no longer charge hidden fees or raise interest rates without advance notice.

Most years, Obama threw a 4th of July party for military families. He held babies, played games with children, served barbecue, and led the singing of “Happy Birthday” to his daughter Malia, who was born on July 4.

Welfare spending is down: for every 100 poor families, just 24 receive cash assistance, compared with 64 in 1996.

Obama comforted families and communities following more than a dozen mass shootings. After Sandy Hook, he said, “The majority of those who died today were children, beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old.”

Yet, he never took away anyone’s guns.

He sang Amazing Grace, spontaneously, at the altar.

He was the first president since Eisenhower to serve two terms without personal or political scandal.

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

President Obama was not perfect, as no man and no president is, and you can certainly disagree with his political ideologies. But to say we suffered? If that’s the argument, if this is how we suffered for 8 years under Barack Obama, I have one wish: may we be so fortunate as to suffer 8 more."
If the black president made them “suffer”, they are not well-meaning.

and they are apparently allergic to decency

And you hacks are too stupid to understand what filibuster means.

This is why everyone laughs at you lying dolts

Not factual, at all, fucking retard.

Total US corporate debt is $15.5 trillion, 74% of US GDP.

Trump is causing corporate debt to increase?

file.jpg

"The sentence I hear most from well-meaning, conservative friends since President Trump’s election is this: “We suffered 8 years under Barack Obama.”

General Motors and Chrysler were on the brink of bankruptcy, with Ford not far behind, and their failure, along with their supply chains, would have meant the loss of millions of jobs. Obama pushed through a controversial, $80 billion bailout to save the car industry. The U.S. car industry survived, started making money again, and the entire $80 billion was paid back, with interest.

While we remain vulnerable to lone-wolf attacks, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed a mass attack here since 9/11.

He drew down the number of troops from 180,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan to just 15,000, and increased funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs.

He launched a program called Opening Doors which, since 2010, has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans.

Due to Obama’s regulatory policies, greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 12%, production of renewable energy more than doubled, and our dependence on foreign oil was cut in half.

He signed The Lilly Ledbetter Act, making it easier for women to sue employers for unequal pay.

His Omnibus Public Lands Management Act designated more than 2 million acres as wilderness, creating thousands of miles of trails and protecting over 1,000 miles of rivers.

He reduced the federal deficit from 9.8 percent of GDP in 2009 to 3.2 percent in 2016.

For all the inadequacies of the Affordable Care Act, we seem to have forgotten that, before the ACA, you could be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition and kids could not stay on their parents’ policies up to age 26.

All this, even as Mitch McConnell famously asserted that his singular mission would be to block anything President Obama tried to do.

While Obama failed on his campaign pledge to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay, that prison’s population decreased from 242 to around 50.

He expanded funding for embryonic stem cell research, supporting groundbreaking advancement in areas like spinal injury treatment and cancer.

Credit card companies can no longer charge hidden fees or raise interest rates without advance notice.

Most years, Obama threw a 4th of July party for military families. He held babies, played games with children, served barbecue, and led the singing of “Happy Birthday” to his daughter Malia, who was born on July 4.

Welfare spending is down: for every 100 poor families, just 24 receive cash assistance, compared with 64 in 1996.

Obama comforted families and communities following more than a dozen mass shootings. After Sandy Hook, he said, “The majority of those who died today were children, beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old.”

He was the first president since Eisenhower to serve two terms without personal or political scandal.

President Obama was not perfect, as no man and no president is, and you can certainly disagree with his political ideologies. But to say we suffered? If that’s the argument, if this is how we suffered for 8 years under Barack Obama, I have one wish: may we be so fortunate as to suffer 8 more."

I didn't suffer a bit, I just detested the man.

If the black president made them “suffer”, they are not well-meaning.

and they are apparently allergic to decency

Half black

Explain it
Also explain the relevancy to my point.

The suffering we're talking about, isn't Obama's cheesy photo-ops.

The biggest problem I had with Obama, was that during his presidency, every time anyone said anything, they were labeled a racists. Deplorables. Backward and so on.

That's I think what people are referring to. All of Obama's crap, and publicity stunts, doesn't make up for how he treated half the public.

If only it were limited to just 8 years. My children's children's children will still be paying down Barry's 9 trillion dollar debt over an economic collapse he and his fellow Democrats caused in the first place trying to socialize banking as they did healthcare.

The stock market made all time highs under Obama.

Yes, that's what happens after you regain all the losses. Sadly we went at a snail's pace to achieve that under Obama.
AHAHA!!

Why do you keep lying? Good thing I am here to school you, that's what I do, school the retards and liars of the world. You said this:
The stock market regained losses. That's it. People got back to square 1 from all they lost.

Stating that we just regained losses. That's it (in your own words pops). When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama, and made new all time highs in 2013, passing Bush's market highs and finishing Obama's presidency up ~300% from what he inherited from Bush, and also finishing up ~50% higher than Bush's all time highs.

Now let's look at Trump's gains. Trump has gained ........... approximately ONLY 35% you dumb fuck. So Obama's snail's pace was a 300% gain, and Trump's gain is only ~35%.
:290968001256257790-final:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So basically you and Political Chic have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. I'm glad I could educate you two, maybe now you will come correct with your facts. I find it laughable that you and Political Chic try to act like you know something when you're dumb as dirt. Just another example of the stupidity of the right...

You should have either checked your facts, or just admitted the mistake, instead you look even dumber. You just got murked.

The real question is why do you people feel the need to lie to discredit Obama. Obama was a slightly better than mediocre president, there is plenty to attack him on, but to lie and fabricate BS? It just shows how pathetic the right is and how pathetic their Obama derangement syndrome is.

View attachment 292811

When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama,

I can't help but notice you won't show your math.

It was BushCo that didn't enforce existing law that caused the crash.

It was BushCo that didn't enforce existing law that caused the crash.

Which law would have prevented the crash?

Yes. trumps failed tariffs, and yet the latest victim.

Celadon, biggest bankruptcy in truckload history expected by mid-week (with video) - FreightWaves

Celadon, biggest bankruptcy in truckload history expected by mid-week (with video) - FreightWaves

Yes. trumps failed tariffs,

How much did his tariffs cause debt to increase?

More recent numbers are difficult to come by because Celadon had to restate its financial reporting after mismanagement and a complex accounting scandal that ultimately resulted in former executives being indicted on securities fraud charges yesterday, December 5.

A short seller’s report that was published on the stock research and commentary site Seeking Alpha on April 5, 2017, “Celadon Group: A Story That Ends At Chapter 11,” crashed the stock. The report outlined the accounting shenanigans that Meek and Peavler had been responsible for. A month later, the company’s auditor, BKD, pulled out of the company.

Hmmmm…..looks like their fraud was the issue, not Trump.

Can you explain why, exactly, did Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize?

I can't. But I'm sure others can, you know, those in charge. Ask them.

Can you explain why trump made the promise that he would.....

1) Fix Health Care on Day 1, and didn't
2) Make Mexico pay for the wall, and that didn't happen either.
In Fact, way less than 1 MILE of NEW wall has actually been built.
3) Lock Hillary Up. Did he do that yet?

I could go on.

Ah...'cause he was so busy giving us the best economy we've had in decades with record low unemployment? You think he should have wasted time trying to fix ObamaCare and locking up Hillary instead? Priorities, Winco! Priorities!!!

Not for nothing but it's sad you need someone "in charge" to tell you things! Didn't you learn critical thinking in college?

Forum List

Back