We Suffered for 8 Years, Say the Haters.

I am here to school you,

School me in what? Anyone with a brain and the ability to set political ideology aside can recognize that Obama's policies absolutely killed our recovery. And if not for his eagerness to throw money around willy nilly the recovery would have been even worse.

You can throw around any numbers or stats that you think bolster your argument but they are meaningless.
I have run a business for 30+ years now and it was a DISASTER under Obama and his business killing policies and regulations.

I lived it. My employees lived it. My prospective customers lived it.

I suspect you were either retired or had a nice job in a cubicle that mostly insulated you from THE FACTS of the time so you rely on political talking points and fancy charts. Well those talking points and charts didn't put food on my table or that of my employees.

I am here to school you,

School me in what? Anyone with a brain and the ability to set political ideology aside can recognize that Obama's policies absolutely killed our recovery. And if not for his eagerness to throw money around willy nilly the recovery would have been even worse.

You can throw around any numbers or stats that you think bolster your argument but they are meaningless.
I have run a business for 30+ years now and it was a DISASTER under Obama and his business killing policies and regulations.

I suspect you were either retired or had a nice job in a cubicle that mostly insulated you from THE FACTS of the time so you rely on political talking points and fancy charts. Well those talking points and charts didn't put food on my table or that of my employees.
Fine, that's a valid point, very valid. Obama did a poor job at stimulating business after the Great recession. BUT don't lie about his record and try to make idiotic, moronic claims that Obama didn't have a record stock market or that his stock market grew "at a snails pace" On a percentage basis, which is the standard way of judging a market's increase, the Obama stock market has outperformed the Trump market. There's plenty to criticize Obama on, why the need to lie? That just makes you look bad.

Also, You are overlooking 2 things. Obama inherited the Bush Collapse, which was the worst recession since the Great Depression. While he did a poor job stimulating business, and over-regulated banks, the economy was still in the throws of a massive recession, and large amounts of people were losing large amounts of money, jobs, and their houses. Businesses are going to struggle in that environment no matter what.

Secondly if you run a business then you should know that Trump's policies of massive deficits and massive deficit spending are terrible, unsustainable, and will lead to ruin. What if you ran your business that way, with no path to profitability? You should know that selling out our future for small benefits now is not wise, and will make the Bush collapse look like a party. It'd be one thing if we had 3-4% growth, lower deficits and an economy that can keep it's momentum going for 5 more years. This thing could be about to roll over and all trump can do about it is borrow even more money, and increase deficits even more.

Last edited:
Obama was guilty of at least one count of accessory to murder when he authorized the shipment of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and one of the weapons was used in the murder of a U.S. Federal Officer. Obama used the IRS to punish political enemies and prevented his IRS chief from testifying in a congressional hearing. Obama used fake information a foreign agent to obtain a warrant to conduct an illegal surveillance on a political opponent. Obama allegedly ate pizza while Benghazi defenders ran out of ammunition. Obama authorized the drone killing of an American citizen alleged to be a terrorist along with his son and a passenger in his car. Obama told Americans that good factory jobs were gone forever while Black unemployment was in double digits and then bragged about the rise in food stamp use. Obama was awarded the Nobel Prize for doing nothing. Obama promised to wean America off fossil fuel when the rest of the world was fighting over oil.

I am here to school you,

Fine, that's a valid point, very valid. Obama did a poor job at stimulating business after the Great recession. BUT don't lie about his record and try to make idiotic, moronic claims that Obama didn't have a record stock market or that his stock market grew "at a snails pace" On a percentage basis, which is the standard way of judging a market's increase, the Obama stock market has outperformed the Trump market. There's plenty to criticize Obama on, why the need to lie? That just makes you look bad.

Also, You are overlooking 2 things. Obama inherited the Bush Collapse, which was the worst recession since the Great Depression. While he did a poor job stimulating business, and over-regulated banks, the economy was still in the throws of a massive recession, and large amounts of people were losing large amounts of money, jobs, and their houses. Businesses are going to struggle in that environment no matter what.

Secondly if you run a business then you should know that Trump's policies of massive deficits and massive deficit spending are terrible, unsustainable, and will lead to ruin. What if you ran your business that way, with no path to profitability? You should know that selling out our future for small benefits now is not wise, and will make the Bush collapse look like a party. It'd be one thing if we had 3-4% growth, lower deficits and an economy that can keep it's momentum going for 5 more years. This thing could be about to roll over and all trump can do about it is borrow even more money, and increase deficits even more.
I never overlooked anything. I also never blamed Obama for the collapse. Stop making up arguments to knock down.
Secondly I blasted BOTH the GOP and Trump for their bullshit reckless spending Bill's. I don't have the authority to do anything about it other than voice my opinion and........MOVE ON.

Get it?

I am here to school you,

I never overlooked anything. I also never blamed Obama for the collapse. Stop making up arguments to knock down.
Secondly I blasted BOTH the GOP and Trump for their bullshit reckless spending Bill's. I don't have the authority to do anything about it other than voice my opinion and........MOVE ON.

Get it?
Yea, when you made that post I thought you were the typical partisan hack that I see over and over again on here, but I was wrong.

In reviewing this WONDEFUL thread.

I have understood that contards have bought into the 'feeling' that anything Obama must be bad.

Trump is the most vile, disgusting, morally bad, of little or no worth, or 100 others words.
trump is Just a PUKE.

Of course people lost their homes because of Obama! What was his priority upon taking office? What did he spend most of his time pushing legislatively?

Yes you imbecile.

The stock market made all time highs under Obama.

Yes, that's what happens after you regain all the losses. Sadly we went at a snail's pace to achieve that under Obama.
AHAHA!!

Why do you keep lying? Good thing I am here to school you, that's what I do, school the retards and liars of the world. You said this:
The stock market regained losses. That's it. People got back to square 1 from all they lost.

Stating that we just regained losses. That's it (in your own words pops). When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama, and made new all time highs in 2013, passing Bush's market highs and finishing Obama's presidency up ~300% from what he inherited from Bush, and also finishing up ~50% higher than Bush's all time highs.

Now let's look at Trump's gains. Trump has gained ........... approximately ONLY 35% you dumb fuck. So Obama's snail's pace was a 300% gain, and Trump's gain is only ~35%.
:290968001256257790-final:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So basically you and Political Chic have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. I'm glad I could educate you two, maybe now you will come correct with your facts. I find it laughable that you and Political Chic try to act like you know something when you're dumb as dirt. Just another example of the stupidity of the right...

You should have either checked your facts, or just admitted the mistake, instead you look even dumber. You just got murked.

View attachment 292811

When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama,

Show your math.
My Son!!!!! I hope you're not back for more pain after last night's schooling.

If you still want to graduate middle school then you should be able to figure it out, it's pretty simple...

How about you show me where I am not correct.

Still looking for your calculator?

Of course people lost their homes because of Obama! What was his priority upon taking office? What did he spend most of his time pushing legislatively?

Yes you imbecile.

I ask what Obama's priority was upon taking office and what he spent most of his time pushing legislatively?

Your answer? "Yes you imbecile."

Which tells me one of two things, Winco. Either you're too ignorant of what Barack Obama actually DID while in office to provide an intelligent reply...or you know what he did...you're too dishonest to answer truthfully and you name call because that's all you have! So which is it?

Yes, that's what happens after you regain all the losses. Sadly we went at a snail's pace to achieve that under Obama.
AHAHA!!

Why do you keep lying? Good thing I am here to school you, that's what I do, school the retards and liars of the world. You said this:
The stock market regained losses. That's it. People got back to square 1 from all they lost.

Stating that we just regained losses. That's it (in your own words pops). When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama, and made new all time highs in 2013, passing Bush's market highs and finishing Obama's presidency up ~300% from what he inherited from Bush, and also finishing up ~50% higher than Bush's all time highs.

Now let's look at Trump's gains. Trump has gained ........... approximately ONLY 35% you dumb fuck. So Obama's snail's pace was a 300% gain, and Trump's gain is only ~35%.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So basically you and Political Chic have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. I'm glad I could educate you two, maybe now you will come correct with your facts. I find it laughable that you and Political Chic try to act like you know something when you're dumb as dirt. Just another example of the stupidity of the right...

You should have either checked your facts, or just admitted the mistake, instead you look even dumber. You just got murked.

View attachment 292811

Show your math.

If you still want to graduate middle school then you should be able to figure it out, it's pretty simple...

Need to borrow a calculator?

AHAHA!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

View attachment 292811

Show your math.

He has a new thread going about finances. Charlatans gotta keep on the move ya know

AHAHA!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

View attachment 292811

Show your math.

He has a new thread going about finances. Charlatans gotta keep on the move ya know

For a banker, his math is incredibly weak.

3844t1.jpg

AHAHA!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

View attachment 292811

Show your math.

Come on, defend your math. LOL!

I certainly did not suffer under Obama. Don't actually know who did unless it was the illegal aliens he deported. He did not build a wall on the boarder like they used to have in the Soviet Union. Guess he didn't see a need since he was doing it the old fashion way by having them kicked out. Besides, one of my heroes once said "Fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man". Another thing Obam did not do, he never stood up with Putin and sided with Russia over our intelligence and security services while talking down our allies at a NATO meeting. Just sayin.

What about the little kids he locked in cages, did they suffer? Or did they enjoy it until the day Trump took office?

:lol:

Fucking hack.
I guess I that was before I retired. I don't remember hearing much about it at the time. I don't want people coming illegally any more than you do. It ain't right. I heard it said that Obama ok'd the policy, but I heard it after people started protesting Trump. I do not agree with family separation no matter who's President. Keep them for 24 - 36 hours if necessary and then kick them back across the border to wait until their claim for asylum can be adjudicated. Now mind you, I am not a bleeding heart. If Trump wanted to FASTCAM a solid 100 meters on this side of the border and have it patrolled with armed predator drones controlled from the White House Basement by Trump himself eating a cheeseburger, you will not hear me object.

Things that never get mentioned about "family separation". The policy did not start under Trump. It was the law as passed by many in congress who lambaste Trump for it. The law would not allow our border patrol to simply return them til their claim could be adjudicated. Congress has the power to change their law should they decide to do anything other than try to overturn our last election. Another often unmentioned fact is that the current law which was allowing anyone who traveled with a child to be turned loose in the U.S. has resulted in massive increases of human trafficking. Many of those children are not related to those they crossed the border with.

I certainly did not suffer under Obama. Don't actually know who did unless it was the illegal aliens he deported. He did not build a wall on the boarder like they used to have in the Soviet Union. Guess he didn't see a need since he was doing it the old fashion way by having them kicked out. Besides, one of my heroes once said "Fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man". Another thing Obam did not do, he never stood up with Putin and sided with Russia over our intelligence and security services while talking down our allies at a NATO meeting. Just sayin.

What about the little kids he locked in cages, did they suffer? Or did they enjoy it until the day Trump took office?

Fucking hack.
I guess I that was before I retired. I don't remember hearing much about it at the time. I don't want people coming illegally any more than you do. It ain't right. I heard it said that Obama ok'd the policy, but I heard it after people started protesting Trump. I do not agree with family separation no matter who's President. Keep them for 24 - 36 hours if necessary and then kick them back across the border to wait until their claim for asylum can be adjudicated. Now mind you, I am not a bleeding heart. If Trump wanted to FASTCAM a solid 100 meters on this side of the border and have it patrolled with armed predator drones controlled from the White House Basement by Trump himself eating a cheeseburger, you will not hear me object.

Utter bullshit.

You didn't hear about it because the press covered it up. We had the unaccompanied minor invasion and Obama started the detention centers that the Stalinists and their lying fuck media call cages. I found it really amusing that the little Goebbels of WaPo published pictures that they lied were of "Trump locking kids in cages," problem is that they stole those pictures from Breitbart (one of the only legitimate Journalism sites) that had been taken in 2014 and WaPo had covered up.

"The sentence I hear most from well-meaning, conservative friends since President Trump’s election is this: “We suffered 8 years under Barack Obama.”

Fair enough. Let’s take a look.

The day Obama took office, the Dow closed at 7,949 points. Eight years later, the Dow had almost tripled.

General Motors and Chrysler were on the brink of bankruptcy, with Ford not far behind, and their failure, along with their supply chains, would have meant the loss of millions of jobs. Obama pushed through a controversial, $80 billion bailout to save the car industry. The U.S. car industry survived, started making money again, and the entire $80 billion was paid back, with interest.

While we remain vulnerable to lone-wolf attacks, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed a mass attack here since 9/11.

Obama ordered the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

He drew down the number of troops from 180,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan to just 15,000, and increased funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs.

He launched a program called Opening Doors which, since 2010, has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans.

He set a record 73 straight months of private-sector job growth.

Due to Obama’s regulatory policies, greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 12%, production of renewable energy more than doubled, and our dependence on foreign oil was cut in half.

He signed The Lilly Ledbetter Act, making it easier for women to sue employers for unequal pay.

His Omnibus Public Lands Management Act designated more than 2 million acres as wilderness, creating thousands of miles of trails and protecting over 1,000 miles of rivers.

He reduced the federal deficit from 9.8 percent of GDP in 2009 to 3.2 percent in 2016.

For all the inadequacies of the Affordable Care Act, we seem to have forgotten that, before the ACA, you could be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition and kids could not stay on their parents’ policies up to age 26.

Obama approved a $14.5 billion system to rebuild the levees in New Orleans.

All this, even as Mitch McConnell famously asserted that his singular mission would be to block anything President Obama tried to do.

While Obama failed on his campaign pledge to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay, that prison’s population decreased from 242 to around 50.

He expanded funding for embryonic stem cell research, supporting groundbreaking advancement in areas like spinal injury treatment and cancer.

Credit card companies can no longer charge hidden fees or raise interest rates without advance notice.

Most years, Obama threw a 4th of July party for military families. He held babies, played games with children, served barbecue, and led the singing of “Happy Birthday” to his daughter Malia, who was born on July 4.

Welfare spending is down: for every 100 poor families, just 24 receive cash assistance, compared with 64 in 1996.

Obama comforted families and communities following more than a dozen mass shootings. After Sandy Hook, he said, “The majority of those who died today were children, beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old.”

Yet, he never took away anyone’s guns.

He sang Amazing Grace, spontaneously, at the altar.

He was the first president since Eisenhower to serve two terms without personal or political scandal.

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

President Obama was not perfect, as no man and no president is, and you can certainly disagree with his political ideologies. But to say we suffered? If that’s the argument, if this is how we suffered for 8 years under Barack Obama, I have one wish: may we be so fortunate as to suffer 8 more."

Let's go over a few things you refused to acknowledge:

1Barak Obama promised to fundamentally change the United States, a country that did not need 'fundamental change', only better leadership and policies to help the nation succeed. He kept his promise, though:
-- Barak Obama's Presidential administration set a new US record for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCEWITH THE FOIA & FEDERAL RECORDS ACT

During his 8 years he was found Guilty of being in Contempt of Court for violating Federal Judges' orders at least 3 times, was found in violation of the US Constitution by the US Supreme Court at least TWICE - and admitted to be at least 1 other time (DACA), lost more cases before the USSC than any other modern President - not bad for a self-professed 'Constitutional Scholar', and repeatedly violated the rule of law / broke laws.

During his 8 years Obama and his criminal henchmen were found to have criminally illegally spied on American citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and USSC JUSTICES....he weaponized the IRS and used it against US citizens who were legally opposing his re-election.

Obama lied to the American people - almost matching, if not surpassing, Slick Willy's infamous 'I did not have sex with that woman' with his own 'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep your plan / doctor'.

Obama armed, supplied, trained, protected, defended, and pimped out our military to terrorists - to include Al Qaeada, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - and Mexican Drug Cartels.

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner committed an International War Crime, according to the UN, by invading a sovereign nation whose leader / government had not asked us to enter or given us permissions to....then left troops in that nation as he stepped out the door of the WH.

Obama by-passed Congress to impose his own DACA EDICT, to negotiate and sign his own personal treaty with our enemy who called for our destruction - he had it ratified at the UN before the US Congress could read it! He negotiated from a position of weakness, refusing to demand the release of US hostages as part of the deal for fear Iran would back out...and later paid a ransom on top of giving Iran billions as part of his treaty...one of several ransoms he paid to terrorists for US hostages.

Obama was the most corrupt, most criminal President / administration in US history....and thank God Trump won and has all but wiped everything Obama did, even his memory, off the books since taking office.

Fucking hack.

Utter bullshit.

You didn't hear about it because the press covered it up. We had the unaccompanied minor invasion and Obama started the detention centers that the Stalinists and their lying fuck media call cages. I found it really amusing that the little Goebbels of WaPo published pictures that they lied were of "Trump locking kids in cages," problem is that they stole those pictures from Breitbart (one of the only legitimate Journalism sites) that had been taken in 2014 and WaPo had covered up.
Possibly true. It was before I retired for the second time or third if you count 20 plus military. I been busy.

Forum List

Back