"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

As reported by the dutiful lolberal hacks at Raw Story....

View attachment 244256

Those tax returns aren’t fake news. You Magats aren’t going to slime your way out of this one. Wait until April.
My taxes are lower, and I'm not wealthy by an stretch, maggot.
There's only two ways your taxes are lower.

Either you make 6 figures or more in a state that doesn't have much in the way of property taxes and state income taxes (which you now lose deductions for)...or your idea of "lower" is around $500 "lower"
/-----/ " property taxes and state income taxes (which you now lose deductions for)..."
There is a limit of $10,000. Think of it as the rich paying their fair share.

"Significant" is a relative term. Enjoy that $500 while your Masters laugh all the way to the bank and you thank them for it.

1uty95.jpg
Nice pic of you supplicating to your slave masters of The State, begging them for more free shit at the expense of everyone else.

As reported by the dutiful lolberal hacks at Raw Story....

View attachment 244256

Those tax returns aren’t fake news. You Magats aren’t going to slime your way out of this one. Wait until April.
My taxes are lower, and I'm not wealthy by an stretch, maggot.
There's only two ways your taxes are lower.

Either you make 6 figures or more in a state that doesn't have much in the way of property taxes and state income taxes (which you now lose deductions for)...or your idea of "lower" is around $500 "lower"
/-----/ " property taxes and state income taxes (which you now lose deductions for)..."
There is a limit of $10,000. Think of it as the rich paying their fair share.

That would be...more of their "fair share".

"Significant" is a relative term. Enjoy that $500 while your Masters laugh all the way to the bank and you thank them for it.

1uty95.jpg
Nice pic of you supplicating to your slave masters of The State, begging them for more free shit at the expense of everyone else.

It's sad how easily brainwashed you are. You think the government is out to get you....but only the democrats in government. The mental gymnastics you must perform on a daily basis to continue believing that nonsense are world class.

This country is divided but it's not Republican vs. Democrat or Black vs. White.

It's Rich versus everyone else. And you and I aren't on the Rich team. When you wake up to that fact we will be able to actually fix shit in this country.

It's sad how easily brainwashed you are. You think the government is out to get you....but only the democrats in government. The mental gymnastics you must perform on a daily basis to continue believing that nonsense are world class.

This country is divided but it's not Republican vs. Democrat or Black vs. White.

It's Rich versus everyone else. And you and I aren't on the Rich team. When you wake up to that fact we will be able to actually fix shit in this country.
Spoken like the malignant, looting bootlicker that you are...So much so that you're today's big winner...or loser, such as it is.

BTW, I'm not a republican, dimwit.

StockRDD.jpg

1uty95.jpg

If you pay attention to our posts, we don't really like the republicans either, but they are for capitalism and not killing kids......so it's a low bar, but the democrats are so evil and pathetic.......and no we don't want the government to run our lives.....and you do.......

Spoken like the malignant, looting bootlicker that you are...So much so that you're today's big winner...or loser, such as it is.

View attachment 244612

Good boy, now rollover.

1uty95.jpg

If you pay attention to our posts, we don't really like the republicans either, but they are for capitalism and not killing kids......so it's a low bar, but the democrats are so evil and pathetic.......and no we don't want the government to run our lives.....and you do.......

I am for capitalism too. I don't want to kill kids either.

Stop letting them dictate the conversation to you and start listening for yourself.

They are not on your side.

View attachment 244612

Good boy, now rollover.
funny, when you're the side that cant make your own decisions and begs the govt to control everyone's lives.

Stop letting them dictate the conversation to you and start listening for yourself.

State worshiping Jacobin fucks like you aren't on our side either.

Sure I am. Your masters tell you otherwise, but we are on the same side.

1uty95.jpg

Trust me I know they aren't. I saw many of these "right wingers" flee during the campaign, fuck those losers.
As for you, if you like capitalism and not killing kids, you wont go far on the left or the democrat party, because they hate capitalism and love killing kids (I mean the gov of VA actually said the baby would be born and THEN they would work with parents to decide the kids fate..........I mean how ghoulish do you have to be?)

When they said lower taxes and get rid of deductions we didn’t realize they meant lower taxes on billionaires and get rid of deductions for the middle class.

1uty95.jpg

Trust me I know they aren't. I saw many of these "right wingers" flee during the campaign, fuck those losers.
As for you, if you like capitalism and not killing kids, you wont go far on the left or the democrat party, because they hate capitalism and love killing kids (I mean the gov of VA actually said the baby would be born and THEN they would work with parents to decide the kids fate..........I mean how ghoulish do you have to be?)

The democrats are not against capitalism. This is part of what is being fed to you. They are against unregulated capitalism, which we are all for. Again, don't let them change the conversation. You and I have way more in common than you think.

He's a goddamn commie...Worships The State and prattles on about how the producers are the enemy.

WrongEnemy.jpg

Forum List

Back