"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

Trumps first round of tax cuts add $1.9 Trillion - his second round of tax cuts add $3.2 Trillion - TO THE DEFICIT

revenue increases $3.4 Trillion

any 1st grader can do the math - RW's cant - so they yammer endlessly

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

A few years ago...the GOP WAS SCREAMING TO THE TOP IF THEIR LUNGS.....THE DEFICIT! THE DEFICIT!

That was when the Dems were in the WH. Now that the Liar in Chief is there.....bit a peep about the spiraling deficit...
A Democrat discovered the debt...

Didn't noticed Obama's doubled it. Did you?

He inherited an economy that was falling over the cliff....trump inherited an economy that was steadily improving.

With his tarif
So why did they add deductions for the uber wealthy and corps?
/——/ Corporations pass tax hikes on to the consumers and I already pay enough for stuff.

So you are ok with them getting more deductions while the middle class gets them taken away? Bet you like your extra taxes tacked on by the tRumPutin tariffs as well.
/-----/ Those deductions save me money. So I don't mind. And Dems want to jack up everyone's taxes so I'll take what I can get from Trump.

Him taking away my deductions cost me dearly, at least the uber wealthy and the corporations got more. Is that trickle down?

Yes, your profits trickle down trump's leg....

Yup, don't care who's leg it trickles down as long as it ends up in our pockets.

Trumps first round of tax cuts add $1.9 Trillion - his second round of tax cuts add $3.2 Trillion - TO THE DEFICIT

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

A few years ago...the GOP WAS SCREAMING TO THE TOP IF THEIR LUNGS.....THE DEFICIT! THE DEFICIT!

That was when the Dems were in the WH. Now that the Liar in Chief is there.....bit a peep about the spiraling deficit...

He inherited an economy that was falling over the cliff....trump inherited an economy that was steadily improving.

With his tarif
/——/ Corporations pass tax hikes on to the consumers and I already pay enough for stuff.

So you are ok with them getting more deductions while the middle class gets them taken away? Bet you like your extra taxes tacked on by the tRumPutin tariffs as well.
/-----/ Those deductions save me money. So I don't mind. And Dems want to jack up everyone's taxes so I'll take what I can get from Trump.

Him taking away my deductions cost me dearly, at least the uber wealthy and the corporations got more. Is that trickle down?

Yup, don't care who's leg it trickles down as long as it ends up in our pockets.

The pocket will be orange...get the drift?

Last edited:

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

With his tarif

As long as the pocket doesn't belong to some illegal.

What a bunch of dishonest, misleading propaganda, based on a hit-piece garbage article. Your article failed to mention that the only people who will have to pay "thousands of dollars" more in taxes because of the $10K SALT deduction cap are people who either live in super-high-tax blue states like New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, and California *and* who make at least nearly double the average U.S. household income or people who earn at least triple the average household income. In Virginia, where I live, in order to pay just slightly more than $10K in SALT, you must earn at least $100K and own a house worth at least $280K--to pay "thousands" more in SALT, you must earn at least $150K and own a home worth at least $400K.

With his tarif

As long as the pocket doesn't belong to some illegal.

I am pretty sure Melania is legal.....now.

What a bunch of dishonest, misleading propaganda, based on a hit-piece garbage article. Your article failed to mention that the only people who will have to pay "thousands of dollars" more in taxes because of the $10K SALT deduction cap are people who either live in super-high-tax blue states like New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, and California *and* who make at least nearly double the average U.S. household income or people who earn at least triple the average household income. In Virginia, where I live, in order to pay just slightly more than $10K in SALT, you must earn at least $100K and own a house worth at least $280K--to pay "thousands" more in SALT, you must earn at least $150K and own a home worth at least $400K.
Most people will pay more:
For instance, the people in the middle quintile of earners, something like 90 percent of them saw a tax cut under the TCJA, and about 7 percent saw a tax increase of about $900 on average. But people in the quintile below that, about 5 percent of them saw a tax increase. And in the quintile above [the middle], about 7 percent saw an increase too. So, it's not just earners at a particular income level that saw that will see a tax increase this year. It's something that a small percentage of people at all income levels will have seen.
PfusSJX.jpg

For instance, the people in the middle quintile of earners, something like 90 percent of them saw a tax cut under the TCJA, and about 7 percent saw a tax increase of about $900 on average. But people in the quintile below that, about 5 percent of them saw a tax increase. And in the quintile above [the middle], about 7 percent saw an increase too. So, it's not just earners at a particular income level that saw that will see a tax increase this year. It's something that a small percentage of people at all income levels will have seen.
PfusSJX.jpg
/——/ Libtards love tax increases. You should be pleased.

PfusSJX.jpg
only pleased if tax on billionaires.

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

I have to pay $2000 MORE in taxes this year! What happened?? I voted for you and thought you were fixing this, not making it worse!? I thought I would get money back this year!?

I tried to tell you folks

'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots if complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!
/----/ But he's not angry enough to take off his MAGA hat. Ummmm smells like a fake tweet
View attachment 244257

So I've clicked on six of those alleged tweets so far and none of them exist.
Worked when I clicked em...

PfusSJX.jpg
/——/ Why?

'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots if complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!
/----/ But he's not angry enough to take off his MAGA hat. Ummmm smells like a fake tweet
View attachment 244257

So I've clicked on six of those alleged tweets so far and none of them exist.
Worked when I clicked em...

The accounts are real, but the tweets do not appear to be. In fact, one guy just praised Trump for “exposing the deep state.”

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....

Strongest economy in decades?

With barely any real income growth, stock market flat for 2018, GDP growth stuck forever at 2.X%, manufacturing growth you need a magnifying glass to see on a historical scale and near Trillion dollar deficits??

Laughing my ass off at your ignorant Trumpster idiocy.

Last edited:
PfusSJX.jpg
/——/ Why?
because gates, buffett, bezos have net worth greater than half the population.

The stock market dropped 6% last year.... anyone with 401ks got hurt, badly....especially if older with no time to make it back.

50/47% of the nation who owed no income taxes got nothing from the tax cut, even though they pay, payroll taxes.

The tax cuts gave no benefit to half the country.... it didn't help a lot of citizens

It did not pay for itself either, as was claimed.

Payroll taxes are an investment in your future and you benefit much more than you pay in. Why the hell do you think the system is going broke?

Forum List

Back