"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

Stupid people are being sold down the road by a Russian Asset....

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Deductions were taken away from middle income workers in order to fund the "deficit busting" tax cut that trump bragged about to his fellow Billionaires.

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells friends, referencing tax overhaul - CBS News
Deductions taken away in exchange for lower overall rates.....It's grade school math, so likely over your head.

So why did they add deductions for the uber wealthy and corps?
/——/ Corporations pass tax hikes on to the consumers and I already pay enough for stuff.

So you are ok with them getting more deductions while the middle class gets them taken away? Bet you like your extra taxes tacked on by the tRumPutin tariffs as well.
/-----/ Those deductions save me money. So I don't mind. And Dems want to jack up everyone's taxes so I'll take what I can get from Trump.

A few years ago...the GOP WAS SCREAMING TO THE TOP IF THEIR LUNGS.....THE DEFICIT! THE DEFICIT!

That was when the Dems were in the WH. Now that the Liar in Chief is there.....bit a peep about the spiraling deficit...
A few years ago, we still understood that deficits are a product of spending....That truth hasn't changed.

Trumps first round of tax cuts add $1.9 Trillion - his second round of tax cuts add $3.2 Trillion - TO THE DEFICIT

revenue increases $3.4 Trillion

any 1st grader can do the math - RW's cant - so they yammer endlessly

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

A few years ago...the GOP WAS SCREAMING TO THE TOP IF THEIR LUNGS.....THE DEFICIT! THE DEFICIT!

That was when the Dems were in the WH. Now that the Liar in Chief is there.....bit a peep about the spiraling deficit...

It was spending back then, and it's spending now.

/---/ Raw Story? Anyone can post a tweet pretending to be a Trump supporter who is angry.
lol

Conservatives have only themselves to blame.

Only an idiot would trust the likes of Trump.
And yet the economy is the best in a decade and unemployment is the best in 1/2 century.

Thanks to Trump and the GOP....

And the deficit is through the roof....trump will be gone when we have to start paying for that....
/—-/ Since you’re 9 years old, you wouldn’t know this but the President can’t spend money- only Congress can. Your learn this when you take Civics. They still teach that right?

The POS president championed his screwing of the middle class....as a big tax cut. It made the 1%ers very rich indeed....while screwing the middle class...
/----/ democRATS mastered the art of screwing the Middle Class:
‘Rain Tax’ Likely To Become Reality In New Jersey

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....
Huge deficits....

Trumps first round of tax cuts add $1.9 Trillion - his second round of tax cuts add $3.2 Trillion - TO THE DEFICIT

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

A Democrat discovered the debt...

Didn't noticed Obama's doubled it. Did you?

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

And trump drastically increased deficits during a strong economy with repubs in full control.

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....
Huge deficits....

Mitch says.."What deficit? I don't see a deficit...."

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

And trump drastically increased deficits during a strong economy with repubs in full control.

Exactly! It is understandable to run a deficit to recover from a dramatic economic downturn or war....but we are running a HUGE deficit when the economy is doing well....the Repubs are turnung the economy upside down. 2020 will be the year to begin paying for trump's incompetence....maybe sooner.

People are stupid and entitled.. They paid less in last year FFS

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

Exactly! It is understandable to run a deficit to recover from a dramatic economic downturn or war....but we are running a HUGE deficit when the economy is doing well....the Repubs are turnung the economy upside down. 2020 will be the year to begin paying for trump's incompetence....maybe sooner.
They are turning us into Greece.

I do not know a single person angry about a bigger paycheck or a bigger refund. It must be a Democrat thang.

I bet most Trumptards won't even check to see if they paid more this year. Or they make so little income they are not affected by Trump's fake tax cut.
It's a real tax cut....for and to the mega rich. When he campaigned on a tax cut for and to regular American workers. Hence the term tax scam.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

TrumPutin ALSO lied when he said there would be excellent health care for all Americans, and it would be cheaper.

Why in Hell does anyone with a fvcking brain believe a goddamn single word that spews out of TrumPutin's mouth?
Politics. He has an R behind his name, so to Republicans he simply can do no wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots of complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!
Trump didn't. As I understand it, when the tax code was changed, it was incumbent upon every American to ensure that they had the correct number of deductions set up on their W-4. Far more people benefit from the tax cuts and the resulting economic boost they gave then those who are going to be surprised in their tax returns.

I do not know a single person angry about a bigger paycheck or a bigger refund. It must be a Democrat thang.

OOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE -

Obama goes to hawaii ans spends 3 million bucks, and every RW rube on the planet goes apeshit crazy

Trump adds $5 Trillion to the deficit, and the same batshit crazy crowd lines up to kiss his old fat ass.

Deductions were taken away from middle income workers in order to fund the "deficit busting" tax cut that trump bragged about to his fellow Billionaires.

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells friends, referencing tax overhaul - CBS News
Deductions taken away in exchange for lower overall rates.....It's grade school math, so likely over your head.

Corp taxes paid by consumers.

6th grade Economics...

Tariffs paid by consumers, 2nd grade economics!

/——/ Corporations pass tax hikes on to the consumers and I already pay enough for stuff.

So you are ok with them getting more deductions while the middle class gets them taken away? Bet you like your extra taxes tacked on by the tRumPutin tariffs as well.
/-----/ Those deductions save me money. So I don't mind. And Dems want to jack up everyone's taxes so I'll take what I can get from Trump.

Him taking away my deductions cost me dearly, at least the uber wealthy and the corporations got more. Is that trickle down?

ITS THE SPENDING !!!

He inherited an economy that was falling over the cliff....trump inherited an economy that was steadily improving.

With his tarif

Him taking away my deductions cost me dearly, at least the uber wealthy and the corporations got more. Is that trickle down?

Yes, your profits trickle down trump's leg....

Forum List

Back