We Went from Flatten the Curve to NAZI Germany Quickly

There’s no virus in an operating room
What an incredibly stupid thing to say.
What virus exists in operating rooms? This should be good!
I’m good friends with a doctor and 7 nurses. Their entire careers concerning masks has been training to wear it to protect yourself from things flying up at you (blood, tissue) from flying into your mouth. Nothing to do with a virus. They all say this mask thing is BS.

They all should be fired. Operating masks - not only used in case of operations - protect first of all their patients. But it exist much more systems of protection for patients, nurses and doctors. In general the problem is not only to avoid the probability of an infection. The intensity of the first contamination is also important.
Yeah, about that:

The results of the relatively simple trial reported here could easily be repeated and it would be interesting to see whether comparable results are obtained in emergency, orthopaedic, or other general surgical theatres. The finding that there was an appreciable fall in the wound infection rate when masks were not worn certainly warrants further investigation. This trial was designed only to see whether wound infection increased, as had been predicted, when masks were not worn. It did not. The conclusion is that the wearing of a mask has very little relevance to the wellbeing of patients undergoing routine general surgery and it is a standard practice that could be abandoned.

? What do you say here. That a doctor should operate you against lege artis without using a mask?
there's no evidence supporting it protects anyone.

i just posted this

However, a Cochrane review found that there is no clear evidence that disposable face masks worn by members of the surgical team would reduce the risk of wound infections after clean surgical procedures.[49]

I’m good friends with a doctor and 7 nurses. Their entire careers concerning masks has been training to wear it to protect yourself from things flying up at you (blood, tissue) from flying into your mouth. Nothing to do with a virus. They all say this mask thing is BS.

They all should be fired. Operating masks - not only used in case of operations - protect first of all their patients. But it exist much more systems of protection for patients, nurses and doctors. In general the problem is not only to avoid the probability of an infection. The intensity of the first contamination is also important.
contamination of what?

And prove a mask can keep out a contaminant of any type. you''re fking clueless like all the other human haters.

Strange. Really strange. Extremely strange. For how much money did you sell your grandfather to the devil? 30 silverlings?
You’re a victim of breathing too much of your own CO2

You use structurally the same form of propaganda as the Commies and Nazis were using.

contamination of what?

And prove a mask can keep out a contaminant of any type. you''re fking clueless like all the other human haters.

Strange. Really strange. Extremely strange. For how much money did you sell your grandfather to the devil? 30 silverlings?

You use structurally the same form of propaganda as the Commies and Nazis were using.
prove it

Yeah, about that:

The results of the relatively simple trial reported here could easily be repeated and it would be interesting to see whether comparable results are obtained in emergency, orthopaedic, or other general surgical theatres. The finding that there was an appreciable fall in the wound infection rate when masks were not worn certainly warrants further investigation. This trial was designed only to see whether wound infection increased, as had been predicted, when masks were not worn. It did not. The conclusion is that the wearing of a mask has very little relevance to the wellbeing of patients undergoing routine general surgery and it is a standard practice that could be abandoned.

? What do you say here. That a doctor should operate you against lege artis without using a mask?
there's no evidence supporting it protects anyone. ...

It's winter: Go outside in the cold and breathe with and without mask. You can see the difference. Try to spit someone into the face with and without mask. You can see the difference. Touch your face with the fingers. You can see the difference. Make your fingers wet with saliva. You can see the differnce ... and so on, and so on.

And all experts worldwide give the same advice: use masks.

contamination of what?

prove it
Everyone is easily able to see this, who reads what you write.

Yeah, about that:

It's winter: Go outside in the cold and breathe with and without mask. You can see the difference. Try to spit someone into the face with and without mask. You can see the difference. Touch your face with the fingers. You can see the difference. Make your fingers wet with saliva. You can see the differnce ... and so on, and so on.

I thought you all were about the science? you aren't? when you wear a mask your spit and airborne particles go out from around the edges of the mask. They are not respirators, so no, they don't stop what you posted. sorry!!! you're still wrong.

contamination of what?

prove it
Everyone is easily able to see this, who reads what you write.
you did and so does most everyone else in here. What's your point? you still have no standing evidence to support your nonsense. I provided the study that proves my point. feel free to ratchet up one that supports yours.

Yeah, about that:

Like Fauci saying masks do nothing or scientists saying snowfalls are a thing of the past in 2000 type of experts?

You’re just a sheeple with a big ring in your nose.

They all should be fired. Operating masks - not only used in case of operations - protect first of all their patients. But it exist much more systems of protection for patients, nurses and doctors.
Moron, that’s what training has hammered into the medical world for a century now.
Read again what I wrote. I had not finished my answer when you started your answer.
why was it in a post then?
I'm used to store temporarily. I wrote:

"They all should be fired. Operating masks - not only used in case of operations - protect first of all their patients. But it exist much more systems of protection for patients, nurses and doctors. In general the problem is not only to avoid the probability of an infection. The intensity of the first contamination is also important. "
Surgical mask - Wikipedia

A surgical mask is intended to be worn by health professionals during surgery and certain health care procedures[47] to catch microorganisms shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the wearer's mouth and nose.[31] Evidence supports the effectiveness of surgical masks in reducing the risk of infection among other healthcare workers and in the community.[48] However, a Cochrane review found that there is no clear evidence that disposable face masks worn by members of the surgical team would reduce the risk of wound infections after clean surgical procedures.[49]

In the same articel is written

During the COVID-19 pandemic, face masks, such as surgical masks and cloth masks, have been employed as a public and personal health control measure against the spread of SARS-CoV-2. Their use is primarily intended as a source control: to limit the transmission of the virus from the wearer to others (in community and healthcare settings), but they can also provide some degree of personal protection to the wearer against the infection.

They all should be fired. Operating masks - not only used in case of operations - protect first of all their patients. But it exist much more systems of protection for patients, nurses and doctors.
Moron, that’s what training has hammered into the medical world for a century now.
Read again what I wrote. I had not finished my answer when you started your answer.

"They all should be fired. Operating masks - not only used in case of operations - protect first of all their patients. But it exist much more systems of protection for patients, nurses and doctors. In general the problem is not only to avoid the probability of an infection. The intensity of the first contamination is also important. "
Surgical mask - Wikipedia

A surgical mask is intended to be worn by health professionals during surgery and certain health care procedures[47] to catch microorganisms shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the wearer's mouth and nose.[31] Evidence supports the effectiveness of surgical masks in reducing the risk of infection among other healthcare workers and in the community.[48] However, a Cochrane review found that there is no clear evidence that disposable face masks worn by members of the surgical team would reduce the risk of wound infections after clean surgical procedures.[49]

In the same articel is written

During the COVID-19 pandemic, face masks, such as surgical masks and cloth masks, have been employed as a public and personal health control measure against the spread of SARS-CoV-2. Their use is primarily intended as a source control: to limit the transmission of the virus from the wearer to others (in community and healthcare settings), but they can also provide some degree of personal protection to the wearer against the infection.
So why did it spread with everyone wearing masks?
Why did Democrats let violent felons out of prison because of Rona if masks work?

Yeah, about that:

I thought you all were about the science? you aren't? when you wear a mask your spit and airborne particles go out from around the edges of the mask. They are not respirators, so no, they don't stop what you posted. sorry!!! you're still wrong.

Your problem is to think the whole world is wrong while some US-American extremists are right.

Yeah, about that:

Your problem is to think the whole world is wrong while some US-American extremists are right.
I bet you’re one of those morons I see driving alone in your car with your mask on.

Yeah, about that:

Don't you have the god-given sense to not cough, sneeze, or spit in peoples' faces? Are you a moron? This whole face-diaper thing is predicated on the assumption that moronic behavior is the norm and not the exception.

Yeah, about that:

Don't you have the god-given sense to not cough, sneeze, or spit in peoples' faces? Are you a moron? This whole face-diaper thing is predicated on the assumption that moronic behavior is the norm and not the exception.
do you spit while you breathe? I don't either.

I've been trying to work that theory out in my own head, and it doesn't resonate as logical. And then there's the left and that's all one needs to know.

Yeah, about that:

well dude, post the evidence? why do you continue to hesitate at that? prove me fking wrong!! are you too chicken?

well fine, so what? post the actual information from a medical journal and it would be a different conclusion.

All about masks in the context of COVID-19

Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive strategy of measures to suppress transmission and save lives; the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.
If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!
Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

source: When and how to use masks
So why didn’t counts drop?

That’s the Achilles heal of your argument

I bet you’re one of those morons I see driving alone in your car with your mask on.

well dude, post the evidence? why do you continue to hesitate at that? prove me fking wrong!! are you too chicken?

Sorry that I tried to speak with you. My mistake. Bye bye.

Last edited:

Ah, when cornered with facts.
4B458D02-7B20-445C-BD36-BB2878BFDAF1.gif

I apologize. I never considered that you might have a medical condition that causes unexpected and involuntary expulsions from your nose and mouth. If you do, perhaps it would be a good idea for you to stay away from the public.

Forum List

Back