We Went from Flatten the Curve to NAZI Germany Quickly

I bet you’re one of those morons I see driving alone in your car with your mask on.

Don't you have the god-given sense to not cough, sneeze, or spit in peoples' faces? Are you a moron? This whole face-diaper thing is predicated on the assumption that moronic behavior is the norm and not the exception.

well dude, post the evidence? why do you continue to hesitate at that? prove me fking wrong!! are you too chicken?

So why didn’t counts drop?

That’s the Achilles heal of your argument

Sorry that I tried to speak with you. My mistake. Bye bye.

Ah, when cornered with facts.
View attachment 455898

You are totally mad.

I bet you’re one of those morons I see driving alone in your car with your mask on.

Don't you have the god-given sense to not cough, sneeze, or spit in peoples' faces? Are you a moron? This whole face-diaper thing is predicated on the assumption that moronic behavior is the norm and not the exception.

well dude, post the evidence? why do you continue to hesitate at that? prove me fking wrong!! are you too chicken?

View attachment 455898

You are totally mad.

EB404729-A976-4749-9751-FE3DB0591C99.gif

Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said that maskless fans at the Super Bowl will be "identified" by law enforcement and that police will "handle" the situation.

much respect!

follow the laws or go to jail, that is teh American way!
Unless you’re a Democrat. Then laws don’t apply. They’re only for little people.

View attachment 455898

You are totally mad.

The slow loss of unalienable rights has been going on for a half century. I trust no Progs. And no Prog women.

The slow loss of unalienable rights has been going on for a half century. I trust no Progs. And no Prog women.

?

It makes sense to fight for a virus because of what exactly?
fight viruses? Mankind has been fighting viruses since we've existed. What makes you think you or anyone can fight a virus? Please, you can't even explain why wearing a mask didn't stop the counts because you have no idea of logic. you can't look at something and determine cause and effect. you're clueless. as is any demofk.

Cause and effect.

View attachment 455898

You are totally mad.

you're totally clueless.

it's because you can't use logic. it happens, it's a shortcoming from being ignorant to causes and effect.

CDC doesn't even know how the virus spreads. they've been wrong consistently. but you don't care. that isn't logical.

it's because you can't use logic. it happens, it's a shortcoming from being ignorant to causes and effect.

CDC doesn't even know how the virus spreads. they've been wrong consistently. but you don't care. that isn't logical.

What or who is CDC? ... Got it. Your version of our Robert Koch Institut. Don't do what's wrong. This means first of all don't do nothing. And do not try to convince others to do nothing. Do this:

-----
If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!
Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

source: When and how to use masks
-----

Last edited:

What or who is CDC? ... Got it. Your version of our Robert Koch Institut. Don't do what's wrong. This means first of all don't do nothing. And do not try to convince others to do nothing. Do this:

-----
If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!
Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

-----

Again in English

I’m good friends with a doctor and 7 nurses. Their entire careers concerning masks has been training to wear it to protect yourself from things flying up at you (blood, tissue) from flying into your mouth. Nothing to do with a virus. They all say this mask thing is BS.
same with me. isn't it funny no one in here can post evidence to support masks? been a year.
I can post evidence that shows they are useless. Lots. Here is one, from another doctor...

Here is another...

masks03.jpg

I’m good friends with a doctor and 7 nurses. Their entire careers concerning masks has been training to wear it to protect yourself from things flying up at you (blood, tissue) from flying into your mouth. Nothing to do with a virus. They all say this mask thing is BS.
same with me. isn't it funny no one in here can post evidence to support masks? been a year.
I can post evidence that shows they are useless. Lots. Here is one, from another doctor...

Here is another...

masks03.jpg
Yep, and why they can’t show they work

-----

-----

Again in English

?

?

fight viruses? Mankind has been fighting viruses since we've existed.

Biologically since before we have existed.

What makes you think you or anyone can fight a virus?

My optimism. And it was not wrong to be an optimist. Normally it needs 8-10 years to get a vaccine. We got one - with all important tests - within less than a year.

Please, you can't even explain why wearing a mask didn't stop the counts because you have no idea of logic.

Because human beings are not very rational and do not stop to carry the virus to other people

you can't look at something and determine cause and effect. you're clueless. as is any demofk.

Cause and effect.

You are a cause that people don't use masks. The effect is: people are dying and/or suffering. And you seem to feel well with this nonsense-pseudo-discussion, because this seems to give you the feeling to be important. Whyelse should someone try to convince you from something? If you would use a mask then you would lose this advantage. Ergo: I am the enemy of my own intention.

Bye bye.

Last edited:
BREAKING: At a press conference Monday, Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said that maskless fans at the Super Bowl will be "identified" by law enforcement and that police will "handle" the situation.

If you didn’t see this coming you’re an idiot.

Public safety.

This isn't rocket science.

The masks PROVABLY do nothing, so apparently even simple science is beyond you.

My optimism. And it was not wrong to be an optimist. Normally it needs 8-10 years to get a vaccine. We got one - with all important tests - within less than a year.
in your delusional world is your problem, stop forcing delusions onto others is the point. you got nothing. CDC already states the counts as probable, which means factually, they don't know the numbers. Now, the point I've made over and over again is that average daily deaths since 2017 was 8000 and during the pandemic hoax that count did not increase. All you need to do is provide the why that didn't happen if the virus was so deadly?

?

fight viruses? Mankind has been fighting viruses since we've existed.

Biologically since before we have existed.

What makes you think you or anyone can fight a virus?

Please, you can't even explain why wearing a mask didn't stop the counts because you have no idea of logic.

Because human beings are not very rational and do not stop to carry the virus to other people

you can't look at something and determine cause and effect. you're clueless. as is any demofk.

Cause and effect.

You are a cause that people don't use masks. The effect is: people are dying and/or suffering. And you seem to feel well with this nonsense-pseudo-discussion, because this seems to give you the feeling to be important. Whyelse should someone try to convince you from something? If you would use a mask then you would lose this advantage. Ergo: I am the enemy of my own intention.

Bye bye.

==
What you mean is that, since you believe that the flu was virtually nonexistent after putting face-diapers on, you, being the virtuous human being that you are, will wear one forever. You will, won't you? I mean, lives are at stake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back