🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"We Were Wrong About Stop-and-Frisk" says Conservative Writer and Paper

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Self-proclaimed conservatives are just now waking up to the reality...

We Were Wrong about Stop-and-Frisk

Basically, exactly what liberals were saying would be the case, is the case.

My only question is WHY were they so instant on their totally FALSE and BOGUS belief that "stop-and-frisk" actually was doing something good in the way of fighting/stopping crime?

I wonder what it could be....?

Whoops!!!

Can the MOD please do me a solid and correct the spelling mistake I made from "Frist" to "Frisk?"

Please and thanks.

My only question is WHY were they so instant on their totally FALSE and BOGUS belief that "stop-and-frisk" actually was doing something good in the way of fighting/stopping crime?

Conservative operate on emotion, not reason. They are naturally scared to death of normal life so it doesn't take much to get them into a panic over just about anything under the sun.

A huge drop in murders in New York last year and a 16% drop in murders in Chicago. Where are the cons who are sooo concerned about the cities now? They are strangely silent like mice. Always stealing someone else's cheese.

Whoops!!!

Can the MOD please do me a solid and correct the spelling mistake I made from "Frist" to "Frisk?"

Please and thanks.
Top right hand of your thread start by "Facebook" it says tool threads.
Click it and fix it your damn self.
I don't seem to have the necessary permissions to change the OP title.

I don't get that option.

MODs...please and thanks.

Whoops!!!

Please and thanks.

I don't get that option.

1. go to edit thread

2. top right over your post tiny words that say edit title or what Fury said thread tools.

You may wish to revisit the crime rate before and after "stop and frisk". Listening to law enforcement, the point isn't about "stop and frisk" it's about identifying high crime areas and being "aggressive"(a term that will set the left off) in dealing with it.

Seriously, the crime rate is down after 4 years of this mayor? Care to compare it to the 1990's? There were years NYC approached 2400. I have a sneaking suspicion that the current mayor had little to do with the big drops from the 90s.

Whoops!!!

Please and thanks.

I don't get that option.

You waited to long and we all know what you mean. it was an assnine policy it went against the 5th

Stop and frisk was an extreme measure but extreme conditions sometimes require extreme measures....why is that so hard to understand?

It's about the safety and rights of the innocent people stuck in gang banger hell...to argue against stop and frisk is to say to those people fuck you! your safety comes second! the rights of gangsters to move about the city armed to the hill comes first...

just because a few conservative swamp dwellers wimp out and puke out nonsense means zip zero nada...

I am a constitutionalist and I was never on board with stopping people simply because a cop thought he had the power to do so....because they don't ......unless you consent and by consenting, you become involved in a cohesion contract. Ignorance of the law works on behalf of the corporate entity that hires these policemen that work on behalf of the corporate entity that hired them to raise revenue for them....which is why there is a implied "quota" that requires a cop to write so many citations a week. If a cop stopped me and wanted to "frisk" me simply because he didn't like my looks? I would simply ask "Do you suspect me of committing a crime and if so, what is it?" If he persisted, I would ask if I was being detained and was I free to go.........because being detained for no reason has financial risks for the corporation he is working for. Should he persist and claim that he is doing an investigation? You ask on what grounds and what exactly are you looking for" and then ask for a supervisor. One of the things that cops do now is a thing called "fishing"....they "profile" and then use any number of reasons to detain people in hopes that they will find someone that violated an act, statute or code. Big money is involved if they bust someone on a felony whether they can pay the bond or not because what they are after is your birth certificate bond that USA.INC is the trustee of. It is a massive scam of the highest order.

I wouldn’t mind being stopped and frisked by a hot lady cop.....but with my luck there would be a bait and switch.

The idea that in NYC "stop and frisk' was just cops stopping people at random is wrong. If you listen to the police(an absolute sin on the left), they targeted high crime areas and stopped the most likely subjects. 9 guys on a corner hassling everyone that walked by, who could imagine they have bad intent?

Stop and Frisk was to find criminals with weapons. As long as stays that way, I have no problem with it.

Stop and frisk will get worse as our police state continues to gain complete control. Politicians are trying to wash their hands of this now because they know were it is going.

Whoops!!!

Please and thanks.
OT:
Having read enough of your posts, I saw the error and thought perhaps you were taking poetic licence of a sort to make a point. I know that's not your typical style, but everyone can have a moment, as it were.

Props for having the decency to own having made a simple mistake. I realize that people like you and me don't take that as much of a compliment for we know doing is what any and every grown-up is supposed to do. That said, so many people, to say nothing of the current POTUS, haven't self-confidence and integrity to do so. That rueful reality makes it worth acknowledging one's having exhibited that faint glimmer of probity.

Aside:
FWIW in the future, provided one notices an error in their thread title before it's too late, there is a "thread tools" feature noted just above and to the right of a thread's first post. Clicking on "thread tools" presents one with the "edit title" option. I don't know how long it takes before "it's too late," but I think it's more than three minutes. Perhaps a moderator can tell us what are the actual time and qualitative constraints applicable to that feature.​

Last edited:
Stop and frisk was an extreme measure but extreme conditions sometimes require extreme measures....why is that so hard to understand?

It's about the safety and rights of the innocent people stuck in gang banger hell...to argue against stop and frisk is to say to those people fuck you! your safety comes second! the rights of gangsters to move about the city armed to the hill comes first...

just because a few conservative swamp dwellers wimp out and puke out nonsense means zip zero nada...
1. What extreme conditions are you referring to?

2. What "gang banger hell" are you referring to?

c. What constitutional right allows this?

Forum List

Back