🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"We Were Wrong About Stop-and-Frisk" says Conservative Writer and Paper

Stop and Frisk was to find criminals with weapons. As long as stays that way, I have no problem with it.
Wrong.

The idea that in NYC "stop and frisk' was just cops stopping people at random is wrong. If you listen to the police(an absolute sin on the left), they targeted high crime areas and stopped the most likely subjects. 9 guys on a corner hassling everyone that walked by, who could imagine they have bad intent?
Wrong!

Stopand Frisk saved lives in black neighborhoods.
Wrong again.

Even though the FACTS have now come out and proven you radical rightwingers wrong, you're mental BELIEF system PREVENTS you from ACCEPTING the truth.

Shame.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Self-proclaimed conservatives are just now waking up to the reality...

We Were Wrong about Stop-and-Frisk

Basically, exactly what liberals were saying would be the case, is the case.

My only question is WHY were they so instant on their totally FALSE and BOGUS belief that "stop-and-frisk" actually was doing something good in the way of fighting/stopping crime?

I wonder what it could be....?
Is that "Stop and Fist"? I find that disgusting!

My only question is WHY were they so instant on their totally FALSE and BOGUS belief that "stop-and-frisk" actually was doing something good in the way of fighting/stopping crime?

Well, let's hope that they take three bucks and their brilliant ideas to Starbucks. I'm with both those resources they'll have enough for a "cup o' Joe." Let's just hope the get a caffeinated version and in turn start saying and doing things that diminish the disquiet and lack confidence the rest of us who, looking at the GOP's current leader, see abundant bases to fret for humanity's ongoing existentiality.

They stopped when they found it was easier to just shoot them.

Stop and Frisk was to find criminals with weapons. As long as stays that way, I have no problem with it.
Wrong.

The idea that in NYC "stop and frisk' was just cops stopping people at random is wrong. If you listen to the police(an absolute sin on the left), they targeted high crime areas and stopped the most likely subjects. 9 guys on a corner hassling everyone that walked by, who could imagine they have bad intent?
Wrong!

Stopand Frisk saved lives in black neighborhoods.
Wrong again.

Even though the FACTS have now come out and proven you radical rightwingers wrong, you're mental BELIEF system PREVENTS you from ACCEPTING the truth.

Shame.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
Facts? Radical rightwingingers? Care to expand on FACTS, Care to expand on whom you consider right wing? I would particularly like to hear more of the "facts".

1. What extreme conditions are you referring to?

2. What "gang banger hell" are you referring to?

c. What constitutional right allows this?
One word...Chicago.....any other stupid questions?

How did I knew your dumb ass was going to say "Chicagee!!"

Dumb ass, the thread is about New York!
No it's about stop and frisk...what the hell? do you think NY is gang free? are you that out of it? Stop and frisk should be SOP in every big city in the nation...

Stop and frisk will get worse as our police state continues to gain complete control. Politicians are trying to wash their hands of this now because they know were it is going.

Says the man who is an enemy of the loyal citizens of this nation.

I am a constitutionalist and I was never on board with stopping people simply because a cop thought he had the power to do so....because they don't ......unless you consent and by consenting, you become involved in a cohesion contract. Ignorance of the law works on behalf of the corporate entity that hires these policemen that work on behalf of the corporate entity that hired them to raise revenue for them....which is why there is a implied "quota" that requires a cop to write so many citations a week. If a cop stopped me and wanted to "frisk" me simply because he didn't like my looks? I would simply ask "Do you suspect me of committing a crime and if so, what is it?" If he persisted, I would ask if I was being detained and was I free to go.........because being detained for no reason has financial risks for the corporation he is working for. Should he persist and claim that he is doing an investigation? You ask on what grounds and what exactly are you looking for" and then ask for a supervisor. One of the things that cops do now is a thing called "fishing"....they "profile" and then use any number of reasons to detain people in hopes that they will find someone that violated an act, statute or code. Big money is involved if they bust someone on a felony whether they can pay the bond or not because what they are after is your birth certificate bond that USA.INC is the trustee of. It is a massive scam of the highest order.

You realize that the 'birth certificate bond' nonsense and your USA inc claims are blithering silliness, yes?

Forum List

Back