We will be in WWIII soon, just because you Marxists couldnt stand mean tweets from President Trump.

You just owned the asses of our resident trolls America haters smellybozo sealybobo and Mac1958 they are trying to laugh off facts knowing they got checkmated and got their asses taken to the cleaners by you as they always do everyday here at the site. :rofl: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:
Did you see Fox knowingly lied about stolen elections because their viewers are all idiots like you? I know that won't mean a thing to you but I love it!! Dancing bananas bitch!

Maybe you don't get it. I am against ALL Foreign War. We should be at war with Mexico. THAY are invading our Border. Not Ukraine. Frankly ,I don't give a shit what Russia does. Economically they are Pipsqueaks.
Economically they may be pipsqueaks but aligned with Communist China... We cannot win.

Did you see Fox knowingly lied about stolen elections because their viewers are all idiots like you? I know that won't mean a thing to you but I love it!! Dancing bananas bitch!
kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

Economically they may be pipsqueaks but aligned with Communist China... We cannot win.
WTF?
The US is aligned with China, thanks to Trump.

January 15 2020
Donald Trump has signed the first phase of a new trade agreement with China after two years of tension between the two superpowers that have rattled economies around the world.

Trump said: “Today, we are taking a momentous step towards a future of fair and reciprocal trade. Together we are righting the wrong of the past.”

“At long last Americans have a government that puts them first at the negotiating table,” he said. “This is the biggest deal anybody has ever seen.”

Trump campaigned on tackling what he saw as China’s unfair trade practices, accusing the country of “raping” the US and perpetuating “the greatest theft in the history of the world”.

Instead of finding new trading partners, or god forbid, manufacturing our own shit, Trump killed that deal.
Couldn't move forward with ANYTHING with Obama's signature on it.

• On his first day in office, President Trump signed an executive order removing the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and declared an end to the era of multinational trade agreements.
  • The TPP is the 12-nation trade deal that included the United States, Japan, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Peru, Chile, Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei.
Now, China is the leader in that deal.

I wouldn't trust Trump to negotiate a trade of girl scout cookies.

WTF?
The US is aligned with China, thanks to Trump.

January 15 2020
Donald Trump has signed the first phase of a new trade agreement with China after two years of tension between the two superpowers that have rattled economies around the world.

Trump said: “Today, we are taking a momentous step towards a future of fair and reciprocal trade. Together we are righting the wrong of the past.”

“At long last Americans have a government that puts them first at the negotiating table,” he said. “This is the biggest deal anybody has ever seen.”

Trump campaigned on tackling what he saw as China’s unfair trade practices, accusing the country of “raping” the US and perpetuating “the greatest theft in the history of the world”.

Instead of finding new trading partners, or god forbid, manufacturing our own shit, Trump killed that deal.
Couldn't move forward with ANYTHING with Obama's signature on it.

• On his first day in office, President Trump signed an executive order removing the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and declared an end to the era of multinational trade agreements.
  • The TPP is the 12-nation trade deal that included the United States, Japan, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Peru, Chile, Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei.
Now, China is the leader in that deal.

I wouldn't trust Trump to negotiate a trade of girl scout cookies.
All were superior trade agreements that replaced some in place.

Did you know that in the trade agreement with China, China was buying RICE from us.

All were superior trade agreements that replaced some in place.
WOW and double WOW.
Trump's trade agreements were pure............. shit.
Trumptards, whining about China, then applaud Trump trading with them?
Did you know that in the trade agreement with China, China was buying RICE from us.
SO...........the US could have been selling rice to 10 other countries, diverse countries, all over the globe, Japan, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Peru, Chile, Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei.

NOW, we have to rely on ONE country to remain a stable trading partner?

You Republicans always want to claim that your leaders will be TOUGH with Russia and North Korea and China. Here Joe is fighting back when Russia misbehaves and you now want Biden to be pussy.

I guarantee if Biden was a pussy, you would be saying he should be helping Ukraine.

I believe the Ukraine issue is too important to just turn our backs on Ukraine. I think you're just playing politics with this. TBH.

We can't isolate and let China and Russia grow in power. Can we? Should we? At least we aren't sending soldiers.
Russia wouldn't be in Ukraine if Trump was President.

Russia wouldn't be in Ukraine if Trump was President.
How do you know that? I think this was all planned when Trump met Putin in complete private. No translators, nothing. Totally inappropriate. Trump may have given Putin the green light. We'll never know what they talked about.

How do you know that? I think this was all planned when Trump met Putin in complete private. No translators, nothing. Totally inappropriate. Trump may have given Putin the green light. We'll never know what they talked about.
You've got a lot of assumptions that you can't prove. I can prove my claim. Putin didn't invade until Trump was out of office.

You've got a lot of assumptions that you can't prove. I can prove my claim. Putin didn't invade until Trump was out of office.
You believed Fox's lies so clearly you're holding me to a much higher standard than you do your own media sources pal.

You believed Fox's lies so clearly you're holding me to a much higher standard than you do your own media sources pal.
Fox has nothing to do with this. I just gave you the facts and all you can do is squawk like the propaganda parrot you are....squawk..Fox news....squawk..Fox News....

Forum List

Back