We will FINALLY get to see the Hildabeast let loose. GOP beware!

R

rdean

Hillary had to hold back when battling Obama.

She's had to hold back battling Smutty Bernie.

When the General election starts, get ready, the Hildabeast will be let loose.

30 years of GOP failure in everything.

30 years of stalking and attacking Hillary Clinton.

Think of the material she has to work with.

Can't wait.

Can't wait.

Yeah, I can't wait either. Trump will kick the ever loving snot out of the bitch on the debate stage. I can't wait to see the bitch running away crying.

Hillary has a proven track record. She handled the bimbo eruptions as though she was descended from Machiavelli himself. She dodged bullets in Bosnia like a seasoned combat veteran. She rewired her personal laptop into an Enigma machine. She accepted cash from foreign oligarchs with all the dignity of a Nieman Marcus cashier. All while never ever letting you forget she's a woman.

Hillary has a proven track record. She handled the bimbo eruptions as though she was descended from Machiavelli himself. She dodged bullets in Bosnia like a seasoned combat veteran. She rewired her personal laptop into an Enigma machine. She accepted cash from foreign oligarchs with all the dignity of a Nieman Marcus cashier. All while never ever letting you forget she's a woman.

Indeed. She can't manage a marriage - but we're supposed to believe that she can manage a country of nearly 320 million....uh-huh...

Remember that time I let an ambassador get clipped and the VRWC™ tried to hold me accountable for it? Well I sure showed them!

I like neither Hillary, n'or Trump but I CAN see him fumbling his cool in a moment of despair and saying something chauvenist or some such thing and sink his whole ship early.

Can't wait.

She wont get a word in edgewise with all her coughing.

Indeed. She can't manage a marriage - but we're supposed to believe that she can manage a country of nearly 320 million....uh-huh...
I think her marriage to Bill demonstrates she can handle gigantic disasters under extreme pressure.

Can't wait.

Yes, think of how many dead bodies she'll climb over to let the Republicans have it!

ambassador-chris-stevens-was-raped-and-sodomized-in-the-name-of-allah-libya.jpg

you sound so jealous :lol:

Can't wait.

Alrighty then! can't wait to see the sheer magnitude of the deception, graft and general underhandedness that she's truly capable of after she finally takes the gloves off.....

:popcorn:

Can't wait.

Think of the material the Republicans have to work with ...

Forum List

Back