We will never convince the deniers.

per usual ....>>>

8e106e0e26ecb26921e4e87ac0cafc3d4be599e92168854efaab09e901df7c0e.jpg

You don't get it, do you?

Anyone who disagrees with the Left hates or denies science cuz only they alone believe in science............unless it comes down to explaining why they fight nuclear energy, which is the only viable form of energy that produces enough energy needed for society and is carbon free.

Then all of a sudden they don't like science.

Funny that.

No, they just want big pots of money, courtesy of carbon taxes.

Don't forget, this is the same side that supports “transgenderism”—that thinks that it is possible for a man to really be a woman, for a woman to be a man, and that there are more than two genders.

They have no credibility whatsoever in trying to claim any respect for science.

And your stupid computer models could never ever be predictive -oh wait, they never ever have been- and you warmer moonbats would still walk the streets with sandwich boards.
Yeah yeah. As though you've even looked to compare observed temperatures with predicted ranges.

fig-nearterm_all_UPDATE_2018-panela-1024x525.png

Updated version of IPCC AR5 Figure 11.25a, showing observations and the CMIP5 model projections relative to 1986-2005. The black lines represent observational datasets (HadCRUT4.5, Cowtan & Way, NASA GISTEMP, NOAA GlobalTemp, BEST).
Comparing CMIP5 & observations | Climate Lab Book

None of Al Gore and other alarmists predictions came true. They wanted to scare they HELL out of people in order to justify more, and more taxes, big government programs, the purchase of Gore's Carbon Credits, a huge Cap, and Trade bureaucracy which would raise the price of energy astronomically.

Trump's Energy Policy has helped create abundant, cheap energy to fuel our booming economy. Don't Efff with that! We are now the largest producer of Oil, and Natural Gas in the world, and a net exporter of energy for the first time in 65 years. It is killing the Russian economy, and Putin as they are solely dependent on energy revenue.

Last edited:
We will never convince the deniers. .

Not without

1. Observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

2. Observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

3. A published paper in which the hypothetical warming due to mankind's burning of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

We all know that you can produce none of those...and without them, the real question is "What convinced you?"
Those are all out there son, but I ain't gonna bother posting them again just so you can pretend they aren't real.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here were are on page 4 waiting for a cogent post from Crepitus, who started the thread with name calling headline, and zero science in all his comments up to here in the thread.

How can you convince anyone when you write the way you do?
Opinion noted.

Dismissed.

Nobody is caring about climate change action
The government of NZ has refused to issue fossil fuel survey permits. I see you haven't been able to change your bullshit after all, even when it has been pointed out. Kudos for confirming the OP.

Last edited:
"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't."

~Kevin Trenberth, Archbishop of the Church of G̶l̶o̶b̶a̶l̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ C̶l̶a̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ Extreme Weather Events
Good work!

We will never convince the deniers. .

Not without

1. Observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

2. Observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

3. A published paper in which the hypothetical warming due to mankind's burning of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

We all know that you can produce none of those...and without them, the real question is "What convinced you?"
Those are all out there son, but I ain't gonna bother posting them again just so you can pretend they aren't real.

So you guys keep saying...but none of you seem to be able to produce the first bit. Why do you suppose that is? I started a thread specifically based on the 3 statements above...more than 1200 posts in now and still not the first shred of observed, measured evidence to challenge any of the 3 statements above...so no...they are not out there..and you are a bald faced liar if you claim to have ever posted such observed, measured evidence...

In fact, you don't post evidence...you post opinions...when asked for evidence to support the opinion someone else gave you, you are inevitably at a loss to produce...you are a puppet....a useful idiot...a poor slob with no informed opinion of his own...only the one someone with a political agenda gave you.
I'm not here to argue, the science is settled. This thread is a discussion of th deniers, not climate change.

And your stupid computer models could never ever be predictive -oh wait, they never ever have been- and you warmer moonbats would still walk the streets with sandwich boards.
Yeah yeah. As though you've even looked to compare observed temperatures with predicted ranges.

fig-nearterm_all_UPDATE_2018-panela-1024x525.png

Updated version of IPCC AR5 Figure 11.25a, showing observations and the CMIP5 model projections relative to 1986-2005. The black lines represent observational datasets (HadCRUT4.5, Cowtan & Way, NASA GISTEMP, NOAA GlobalTemp, BEST).
Comparing CMIP5 & observations | Climate Lab Book

This should fix that...

0a1ebf1f-93b4-4b76-88e5-f0d0f03d60f9.png._CB323954851_.png

Thought the President blasted it out of the park tonight on climate change in SOTU speech!:rock::rock:
Yeah? What did he say?

But absent amid the nativist demagoguery and partisan jockeying was any reference to the threat looming above all others: climate change.

That’s no surprise. Trump is an avowed climate skeptic who casts environmentalist efforts as challenges to American sovereignty, not ways to stave off a planet-wide disaster. As much of the United States endured a deep freeze last month, Trump took to Twitter to plead for more “global warming.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com

Yeah but entering "uncharted territory" means its uncharted territory. Nobody knows where we go from here. Accordingly, you dont make a decision to throw all of society in the poor house based upon a calculated guess.....which thank God, most folks recognize.
Good work!

I'm not here to argue, the science is settled. This thread is a discussion of th deniers, not climate change.

And there it is. The Science is Settled. The Debate is Over. Meaning, don't argue with me, as I can't really defend this crap, just believe it, shut up, and PAY MORE to Government,and PAY MORE for Energy, and Plastics.

I've got news for you. The Science is NEVER settled. It is an ongoing process. Also, to stifle debate is what Fascists do when they want to shut you up. So, guess what? Go efff yourself.

Then why post?
To compliment deniers' good work in confirming the OP. It's the least we can do.

It's been said before that we've already gone past the point of no return. It's also true that despite the massive amounts of media attention to the issue, it remains low on our national priorities.

The subject of the OP seems to state that 'deniers' can't be persuaded to change their minds.

So, why waste your time in endless attempts to persuade when you clearly believe it's pointless. Why aren't you partying or building shelters or some such thing to cope with the coming disaster?

It's been said before that we've already gone past the point of no return.
So what? Useless, unlinked, unsourced pablum like that is only good for showing how deniers can't be convinced. Good work. Anyway, I believe the term in vogue is 'Some people say'.

Forum List

Back