We will never convince the deniers.

I'm not here to argue, the science is settled. This thread is a discussion of th deniers, not climate change.

And there it is. The Science is Settled. The Debate is Over. Meaning, don't argue with me, as I can't really defend this crap, just believe it, shut up, and PAY MORE to Government,and PAY MORE for Energy, and Plastics.

I've got news for you. The Science is NEVER settled. It is an ongoing process. Also, to stifle debate is what Fascists do when they want to shut you up. So, guess what? Go efff yourself.
Yes, the science is settled. This thread is not a debate on climate change. It is about climate denial and the reasons at least some of the deniers will.never change their minds.

So then there's nothing to discuss, but what? You're saying that discussion is no longer ALLOWED. Sounds Fascist to me.

"THE SCIENCE IS DECIDED"......nothing more than a billboard for progressives to take bows in front of. The science has not transcended anywhere past its own field. On energy, it has had zero impact on public policy makers all over the world. It means that to date, climate change is nothing more than a hobby to debate about on community message boards like this one.:oops-28:

So then there's nothing to discuss, but what? You're saying that discussion is no longer ALLOWED. Sounds Fascist to me.
Discuss all you want, but find one of the ten thousand threads on denial you kids have already started. This thread is about climate deniers, not climate change. That debate is over.

Discuss all you want, but find one of the ten thousand threads on denial you kids have already started. This thread is about climate deniers, not climate change. That debate is over.

Here's the fAiL in your analysis s0n.......you make out like there are a handful of deniers. But then why has none of the science been given any credence by the folks who legislate or make energy policy? There is no evidence of any concern in the public to take the science seriously.......none. Kinda sucks for your side s0n!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

He is not saying it is not allowed (none of us have that power anyway). He is saying it is a waste of time and that those of you who think there still exists some controversy needing resolution should wake up and smell the coffee.

He is not saying it is not allowed (none of us have that power anyway). He is saying it is a waste of time and that those of you who think there still exists some controversy needing resolution should wake up and smell the coffee.

Why should I trust him, you, or anyone to dictate to me what is a "waste of time" further discussion, and debate on any topic?

Here's the fAiL in your analysis s0n.......you make out like there are a handful of deniers. But then why has none of the science been given any credence by the folks who legislate or make energy policy? There is no evidence of any concern in the public to take the science seriously.......none. Kinda sucks for your side s0n!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
There are only a handful of deniers. There are some who take the denier line for financial reasons, like oil companies and RWNJ talk show hosts, but the actual believers like you, are rare.

Why should I trust him, you, or anyone to dictate to me what is a "waste of time" further discussion, and debate on any topic?

As I've already said, none of us have the power to stop you. If you want to waste your time, have fun.

As I've already said, none of us have the power to stop you. If you want to waste your time, have fun.

Again, what is a waste to you may not be a waste to others. You, like most liberal/progressive think you know it all. Well MMGW is a hoax, and scam, and less, and less people believe in it every day. And that IS a FACT.

If it were so important, the President would have mentioned it out of purely political reasons if only to appease people. NOT on most people radar screen AT ALL. Totally irrelevant no matter how much the Left pushes the scam.

Again, what is a wasted to you may not be a waste to others. You, like most liberal/progressive think you know it all. Well MMGW is a hoax, and scam, and less, and less people believe in it every day. And that IS a FACT.

If it were so important, the President would have mentioned it out of purely political reasons if for only to appease people. NOT on most people radar screen AT ALL. Totally irrelevant no matter how much the Left pushes the scam.

I suggest you read Public opinion on global warming - Wikipedia. The number of people who accept AGW as valid and believe it a threat that needs to be dealt with is growing, not shrinking. The number of scientists who accept it has grown very close to 100%

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!

big-freeze.jpg

iceage.jpg

global-cooling.jpg

Now "settled science" is a matter of polls?!?

Wikipedia is a known Leftist biased site. Anything they say will support the Leftist narrative, and agenda. But, to your point. True analytical science should not be beholden to politics, nor public opinion. It s obvious many if not most academics, and scientists have sold out to whomever is paying them as now funding, and material gain is more important than ethics.

No. I was addressing this statement by poster Pilot "Well MMGW is a hoax, and scam, and less, and less people believe in it every day. And that IS a FACT."

However, what is fringe science and what is settled science IS a matter of polls or surveys. It depends entirely on the degree of acceptance by the scientific community.

I have no idea who or what you mean by "Goebbels warming" or "Stone lies like this".

Wikipedia is a known Leftist biased site. Anything they say will support the Leftist narrative, and agenda. But, to your point. True analytical science should not be beholden to politics, nor public opinion. It s obvious many if not most academics, and scientists have sold out to whomever is paying them as now funding, and material gain is more important than ethics.

IKR!

What if the "scientists" found out they're wrong (I suspect that a lot of them already do know)?...Where do they go to work tomorrow if they come out and say "Oops, we fucked up.....It's really no big thing...My bad."?

Forum List

Back