We will repeat October 7 again and again' - Hamas official

Hamas does not get it.

1698863655924.png

No doubt it will, tough guy, since the Palestinians have always prioritized the conflict with Israel above the welfare of the people. There was never a possibility the Oct. 7 invasion of Israel could have led to any benefit for the Palestinian people, yet they are willing to sacrifice their own welfare and the welfare of their families just to inflict some pain on Israelis.
The Palestinian people had been all but forgotten and left to rot in the world largest open-air prison.
Saudi Arabia with in a few days was set to normalize formal relations with Israel.
But the brilliant offensive attack plan by the Hamas liberation fighters and Israel's over the top collective punishment on the innocent Palestinian people worked like a charm.
Now muslim countries from all around the world are rallying in support of Palestine and even non-muslim countries are condemning Israel.

There can't be. The State of Israel was 'doomed' from the beginning.
That has been what the Arabs/Palestinians have believed for over a hundred years, so never take a stock tip from an Arab/Palestinians investment adviser.

The Palestinian people had been all but forgotten and left to rot in the world largest open-air prison.
Saudi Arabia with in a few days was set to normalize formal relations with Israel.
But the brilliant offensive attack plan by the Hamas liberation fighters and Israel's over the top collective punishment on the innocent Palestinian people worked like a charm.
Now muslim countries from all around the world are rallying in support of Palestine and even non-muslim countries are condemning Israel.

A prison with a restaurant...for cats?

ERjr76NXkAAjg6H

Last edited:
So were Nazism and Japanese Expansionism, and we stopped those cold.
Your statement is flawed logic.
The difference is nazism was centered in Germany and emperor worship was centered in Japan. Thus when these countries were totally defeated, their ideology was eliminated.
But there are approximately 56 muslim majority countries scattered around the world.

The difference is nazism was centered in Germany and emperor worship was centered in Japan. Thus when these countries were totally defeated, their ideology was eliminated.
But there are approximately 56 muslim majority countries scattered around the world.

Is that so?

sunni1.jpg

That has been what the Arabs/Palestinians have believed for over a hundred years, so never take a stock tip from an Arab/Palestinians investment adviser.
Never been intended to take any advice from them. You are not in my preferred list, either.

Amazingly, Iran the de facto leadership country of the Shia and the top Sunni countries of Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
Have put aside their acrimonious religious differences, and joined together to champion the plight of Palestine muslims and condemn Israel.

And you believe 56 muslim majority countries scattered around the world support the Hamas butchery?

Hamas shot their wad on Oct 7

It is now time for Israel to kick their ass

Fascism or being a Nazi is pretty much the same.
People use being a Nazi as being a racist and a fascist.
They throw the word around and don't even understand what it means.

When I was on the Kitty Hawk we had an MP we called "Yatcey the Nazi" because he was abusive and he wore a Hitler mustache all of the time.
Somebody left a bag of weed on my bunk and I called the MPs to take possession of it, and the prick wanted to bust me for possession.
This is the way Democrats are acting right now....and was common in the Nazi Party during WWII.
Mass punishment, excessive punishment, human-rights violations.
Hamas.....the Democrat Party.

Very little difference.

It's why so many of them support Hamas, because they have plenty in common.

And you believe 56 muslim majority countries scattered around the world support the Hamas butchery?
I'm not aware of any so called butchery by the Hamas liberation fighters?
Although there has been some civilian collateral damage of Jews in the illegal occupied areas.

Forum List

Back