We Win! Federal DHS Troops Leaving Seattle!

All you far right radical conservatives need to get used to whining and crying. You are in for a lot more of it.

City after city. State after state will kick trump and his goon thugs out.

trump has no right to be there and all he's doing is causing violence.

I'm having a wonderful time seeing all of you far right radical extremists crying like little babies and will enjoy watching it if Biden is elected in November.

Get used to it babies. Your time is done. The adults are ready to take over and are already putting trump and his goon thugs where they belong, out of our cities.
Nobody here is crying you BRAIN FUCKED PISS SACK. However we ARE AMAZED at the MIND NUMBING amount of LYING you're capable of, and the sheer IGNORANCE of your comments, which I think you're doing on PURPOSE. You KNOW you're a lying bag of pig shit, but you think it's fun.

Well, carry on then, but know that the vast majority of people on this board see you as a gargantuan RETARD.

They came, they caused a riot. We were peaceful before they came.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if you either get paid to lie or if you are actually this ignorant.

Are you and Penelope related? I might have to start referring to you as Darwin II: Electric Boogaloo.

You are thinking of Portland.

We still had protests but they weren't riots. Until Portland happened. Then they sent the goon thugs to Seattle and a riot happened.

They are leaving and the violence has stopped.

Can you add 1+1 and get 2?

Should I look at Texas or Florida or Arizona and apply their horrible situation with the virus and apply it to every red state?

Or should I be an adult and realize that only a child would lump everyone together even though everyone isn't doing the same thing?
Nope.... no one is leaving... Infact you might get a whole lot more if they invoke the Sedition Act. The mayor, governor, and city councils could find themselves in jail for a long time..

Last edited:
OK, we should all be able to recognize some regular trumpers don't know the difference between Seattle and Portland, but a USMB Moderator?

I won't read all the posts from you far right radical extremists.

It's nothing but a bunch of name calling and denial.

Keep it up. You're helping to create even more Independents and democrats.

All your denials and lies will only assure that trump will be totally beaten at the ballot box in November.

Thanks for all the help to get rid of trump in November. You all couldn't do a better job of helping us if we had asked you.

We won against trump's goon thugs. They are leaving but not after they caused a riot.

This is just another reason why our governor will be elected for a 3rd term in November.

I won't read your posts.

They are all denials (didn't read the posts).

Who's in denial ?

Moron.

It's a Trump trap. The feds will leave on the condition that local police provide security. We already know that the police will be ordered to stand down. The buildings will burn. The feds will return with real weapons and end the insurrection.
They left yesterday you stupid fucking idiot.
OK, we should all be able to recognize some regular trumpers don't know the difference between Seattle and Portland, but a USMB Moderator?
LOL

No one is leaving either city.... So your bloviation is unfounded..
Fed's stood down and left Seattle yesterday. Americans won't accept occupations forces from a wannabe dictator.

Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

That's a win?

The local, state, and federal officials should coordinate the response to civil unrest. If any of the parties do not wish to participate; the federal government should sue that jurisdiction and get the court to order Seattle or King County to comply. Lives are potentially being lost. Property is potentially being damaged. There is a certain amount of fear involved for those not participating or in danger of having their property or lives destroyed.

The salient word is "coordination". Allow protests but as soon as it becomes vandalism; arrests should be made.

It's a Trump trap. The feds will leave on the condition that local police provide security. We already know that the police will be ordered to stand down. The buildings will burn. The feds will return with real weapons and end the insurrection.
LOL

Fed's stood down and left Seattle yesterday. Americans won't accept occupations forces from a wannabe dictator.
try again... No one left..

Fine by me if the leadership in places line Seattle and Portland want to let mobs burn their city to the ground go for it. For the record the violence in these cities was going on long before Trump sent federal law enforcement in there the media just wasn’t covering it because the reality flew in the face of their peaceful protest propaganda.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
LOL

I hope you won't be on here crying when your filthy leftist commie shit hole city burns to the fucking ground... and it will.

What you DUMBASS leftists don't understand is, the monster you have created is going to FUCK YOU UP TOO. They don't care who you are, they just want to DESTROY, BURN, TOTAL ANARCHY, they want NOTHING LEFT, and you STUPID sons a bitches are HELPING them.

Fine... when your city is on FIRE, DON'T CRY TO TRUMP FOR HELP. You can all fuck off and die now.

Military and law enforcement experts have explained to the incompetent Trump administration grievance protest and wars can not be won by government forces without horrendous casualties and costs.

Just saw headline on FXN, Feds NOT leaving Portland. /thread
Thanks for the correct info!

View attachment 368670

Nope...they gone:

1596037596249.png

Fine by me if the leadership in places line Seattle and Portland want to let mobs burn their city to the ground go for it. For the record the violence in these cities was going on long before Trump sent federal law enforcement in there the media just wasn’t covering it because the reality flew in the face of their peaceful protest propaganda.
Yes it was, and the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING quit covering it because they did their FOCUS GROUP on it and found out that it was PISSING OFF AMERICANS and hurting their puppet hair sniffer's chance of winning in November.

Too bad it's all over everywhere else. Try as they may to hide it, the truth gets out.

Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

No they diddnt you moron. Trump got what he wanted all along which was state police to do their job. And YOU diddnt win shit. YOU sat on your fat ass stuffing your face with food stamp food watching TV. You are worse then the protesters. Talk shit, but to lazy to go do your part.

Peaceful before they came? Federal troops caused riots? This sounds a lot like the southerners whining about troops coming in the 1960s to insure the rights and safety of Blacks.

Forum List

Back