🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wealthy Republican Congressmen vote to slash their own taxes

I'm simply asking you to explain your thinking. You seem to know something but despite repeated requests for clarification, you are repeatedly unable to provide any and become very defensive when asked.
More annoyed than defensive. You are acting like you have no clue how the economy works.

You want specifics on specific corporations. I don't have, nor can I obtain that information. Unless you are a member of the board of any such corporation, you will not likely be privy to that information either, but it's not difficult to assume appropriate costs and federal tax liability.

Who are those currently handicapped by their tax liability and what percentage of businesses do you expect to be freed by this legislation?
Jesus. All of them. Lots. Again (see above) you want me to go get information that is not available to the public, but before we look at a hypothetical, it is important for you to understand the concept of money.

Money only represents value. You can't eat money and expect to live. You can't build a house out of it and expect that house to be adequate for your needs. You can't fuck it....well....okay...but, you would probably fuck a dude instead, right? Money does nothing until it is spent, and I know what you're gonna say about investing as another option, but investing money is allowing others to spend it. Now, let's look at a hypothetical:

If Acme Widgets, Inc. makes $100 million in taxable income (gross income, less cost of goods sold, less deductions), at the 2017 rate of 35%, Acme would pay $35 million in taxes. After 2018 decrease, Acme will pay $21 million (down to 21%), which is a savings of $14 million motherfucking dollars.

$14 million dollars sitting idle in the treasury of a corporation wastes about $15,000 per day (see above re: money). It has to be spent (or invested which = spent). The corp. board has to make a decision on how best to use that, but no matter what they do, they are spending it, which is stimulus. Neither the company nor any individual benefits from that $14 million until it is spent.

You and other communists on here have suggested that corps. will buy back stock, which increases the value of the remaining stock, yada yada yada.

So? Big fucking deal? Why is that such a puppy-kicking baby murderer?

Whomever's stock got purchased JUST MADE SOME FUCKING MONEY, which is taxed. And, they are not going to just sit on that money. It does them no good to shove it under the mattress. They will spend it, re-invest it, pay for college, pay off debts, buy a yacht--all such activities stimulating the economy by providing more work for others, who will earn that money and pay taxes on it, or more capital for others to expand.

OR, some person whose 401(k) invested in that company just got richer. :dunno:

Another option is to simply invest that $!4 million in some form of long-term bonds, but that does not have nearly the bang for buck as the next option, in my opinion.

The best use of that money is to pursue new markets or attack market share. Buy expanding into new markets or gaining market share, the value of those stock go up (do I really need to explain this all the way to the end of somebody paying taxes and using that money somewhere else, yada yada?). Those activities require the company to hire people and purchase goods. $14 million goes relatively far. That will employ about 300 people at $50,000 per year or about half that at $100k, who spend that money, which others earn and pay taxes on, yada yada. It will also buy a lot of shit (goods) that will help the sellers, who will pay taxes and use that money somewhere else, yada yada. (The fact that I have to draw this out in crayons for you is where I get annoyed).

This is what you communists call "Trickle Down" economics. I just call it capitalism. If you can't see how that circulating reinvestment is a good thing, you are hopeless.

I can provide you with MANY more examples, but I fear I am wasting my time. You have already made up your communist mind that government butt fucking a producer with high taxes is a good thing.

I'm simply asking you to explain your thinking. You seem to know something but despite repeated requests for clarification, you are repeatedly unable to provide any and become very defensive when asked.
More annoyed than defensive. You are acting like you have no clue how the economy works.

You want specifics on specific corporations. I don't have, nor can I obtain that information. Unless you are a member of the board of any such corporation, you will not likely be privy to that information either, but it's not difficult to assume appropriate costs and federal tax liability.

Who are those currently handicapped by their tax liability and what percentage of businesses do you expect to be freed by this legislation?
Jesus. All of them. Lots. Again (see above) you want me to go get information that is not available to the public, but before we look at a hypothetical, it is important for you to understand the concept of money.

Money only represents value. You can't eat money and expect to live. You can't build a house out of it and expect that house to be adequate for your needs. You can't fuck it....well....okay...but, you would probably fuck a dude instead, right? Money does nothing until it is spent, and I know what you're gonna say about investing as another option, but investing money is allowing others to spend it. Now, let's look at a hypothetical:

If Acme Widgets, Inc. makes $100 million in taxable income (gross income, less cost of goods sold, less deductions), at the 2017 rate of 35%, Acme would pay $35 million in taxes. After 2018 decrease, Acme will pay $21 million (down to 21%), which is a savings of $14 million motherfucking dollars.

$14 million dollars sitting idle in the treasury of a corporation wastes about $15,000 per day (see above re: money). It has to be spent (or invested which = spent). The corp. board has to make a decision on how best to use that, but no matter what they do, they are spending it, which is stimulus. Neither the company nor any individual benefits from that $14 million until it is spent.

You and other communists on here have suggested that corps. will buy back stock, which increases the value of the remaining stock, yada yada yada.

So? Big fucking deal? Why is that such a puppy-kicking baby murderer?

Whomever's stock got purchased JUST MADE SOME FUCKING MONEY, which is taxed. And, they are not going to just sit on that money. It does them no good to shove it under the mattress. They will spend it, re-invest it, pay for college, pay off debts, buy a yacht--all such activities stimulating the economy by providing more work for others, who will earn that money and pay taxes on it, or more capital for others to expand.

OR, some person whose 401(k) invested in that company just got richer. :dunno:

Another option is to simply invest that $!4 million in some form of long-term bonds, but that does not have nearly the bang for buck as the next option, in my opinion.

The best use of that money is to pursue new markets or attack market share. Buy expanding into new markets or gaining market share, the value of those stock go up (do I really need to explain this all the way to the end of somebody paying taxes and using that money somewhere else, yada yada?). Those activities require the company to hire people and purchase goods. $14 million goes relatively far. That will employ about 300 people at $50,000 per year or about half that at $100k, who spend that money, which others earn and pay taxes on, yada yada. It will also buy a lot of shit (goods) that will help the sellers, who will pay taxes and use that money somewhere else, yada yada. (The fact that I have to draw this out in crayons for you is where I get annoyed).

This is what you communists call "Trickle Down" economics. I just call it capitalism. If you can't see how that circulating reinvestment is a good thing, you are hopeless.

I can provide you with MANY more examples, but I fear I am wasting my time. You have already made up your communist mind that government butt fucking a producer with high taxes is a good thing.
All of them

They're not, loser.

Read and learn.
https://www.google.com/search?q=rec...droid-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Your understanding is simplistic at best.
No one pays 35%, dope.

You have a VERY simplistic understanding of money. Those companies making record profits and paying less in taxes are doing SOMETHING with those earnings. They're not just sitting on them.. The leftists have duped your simple mind into thinking that rich people have huge Scrooge McDuck money vaults, keeping all that money out of the hands of the poor and down-trodden.

:lol:

No one pays 35%, dope.
You reading comprehension skills and understanding of taxable income is simplistic at best. EVERYONE pays 35% of their TAXABLE INCOME.

Learn to read. Then, come back and talk to me.

EVERYONE pays 35% of their TAXABLE INCOME.

They don't at all, dope.

Are you whining about corporations deducting business expenses? LOL!

He is, but he doesn't understand that I took that into account in my hypothetical, because he does not know the difference between gross income and taxable income. Nor does he understand that a corporation with a tax rate of 35% will pay....wait for it......35% of its taxable income.

:dunno:

They don't at all, dope.

Do yo know the difference between gross income and taxable income?

Maybe we should start there.

I understand your assertion, dope.
Your premise ignores all of the untaxed income.

You've asserted that all businesses are handicapped by the current rate. If that were true in any way, profits would be stagnant at best. They aren't.

Any capital investments can already be made without the rate change.

He is, but he doesn't understand that I took that into account in my hypothetical, because he does not know the difference between gross income and taxable income. Nor does he understand that a corporation with a tax rate of 35% will pay....wait for it......35% of its taxable income.

:dunno:

I do, dope. I reject your premise.

No one pays 35%, dope.
You reading comprehension skills and understanding of taxable income is simplistic at best. EVERYONE pays 35% of their TAXABLE INCOME.

They don't at all, dope.

Not at all, dope.

Those wealthy Democrats can continue to pay at the soon to be old higher tax rate anyone think they will?

You've asserted that all businesses are handicapped by the current rate. If that were true in any way, profits would be stagnant at best. They aren't.

Answer this truthfully:

If businesses get to keep more of their earnings, are they more likely or less likely to spend those savings on expansion?

If a business is keeping LESS MONEY than it otherwise would because of its tax rate, it is, by definition, "handicapped" by that tax rate.

Are you saying that paying more in taxes is an advantage for businesses?

You reject the premise that a corporation with a tax rate of 35% must pay exactly 35% of its taxable income?

This will be fun (for me):

Car A is exactly 60 miles from Chicago, traveling due West at 60 mph with a 14 mph head wind (is that even possible? big lake).

Car B is exactly 60 miles from Chicago traveling due North at 60 mph with a gusty 35 mph head wind.

If both cars leave at exactly the same time, which one will get there first?

Yes, this is how dumb you are.

Answer this truthfully:

If businesses get to keep more of their earnings, are they more likely or less likely to spend those savings on expansion?

If a business is keeping LESS MONEY than it otherwise would because of its tax rate, it is, by definition, "handicapped" by that tax rate.

Are you saying that paying more in taxes is an advantage for businesses?

Businesses don't expand because they have cash, they expand because there is demand to do so.

No.
Handicapped implies some disability of function. Businesses have functioned and grown very well. No one is handicapped.

You reject the premise that a corporation with a tax rate of 35% must pay exactly 35% of its taxable income?

This will be fun (for me):

Car A is exactly 60 miles from Chicago, traveling due West at 60 mph with a 14 mph head wind (is that even possible? big lake).

Car B is exactly 60 miles from Chicago traveling due North at 60 mph with a gusty 35 mph head wind.

If both cars leave at exactly the same time, which one will get there first?

Yes, this is how dumb you are.

No, I've told you already, dope.

Your premise that all businesses are handicapped by the current rate.

No one pays 35%, dope.

They don't at all, dope.

Not at all, dope.

By all means, explain why the effective corporate rate is less than 35%, and why the reasons for that lower rate should be disallowed.

No one pays 35%, dope.

They don't at all, dope.

Not at all, dope.

By all means, explain why the effective corporate rate is less than 35%, and why the reasons for that lower rate should be disallowed.
explain why the effective corporate rate is less than 35%

By definition, the effective tax rate must be less than the statutory rate of 35%, dope.

I'm not opposed to a lower rate. I'm opposed to the current plan. There should have been concessions made by corps and loopholes should have been closed.

Forum List

Back