Weaponized Identity

He posits that it is to discredit the founding of our country. If all white people are evil, and the country was created by white people, then we are an evil country.
The country was naturally created, 'Laslow'. White people just conquered, then settled and brought their European culture to the new nation. You can read history, or you can read social media. Whether that is 'evil' is up to your pastor/priest/rabbi/spiritual leader, I suppose. :dunno: Racism exists. If this hurts your feelings, welp, I'm all out of fucks to give.

The country was naturally created, 'Laslow'. White people just conquered, then settled and brought their European culture to the new nation. You can read history, or you can read social media. Whether that is 'evil' is up to your pastor/priest/rabbi/spiritual leader, I suppose. :dunno: Racism exists. If this hurts your feelings, welp, I'm all out of fucks to give.

Having puppies and misspelled "whelp"?

A lot of weak-minded viewers of propaganda are radicalized into terrorism.

Just ask the Congress critters who were in DC on January 6, 2021.
Rioters are not terrorists and we use that word FAR to flippantly these days.

Almost no one is radicalized into terrorism. If that were really the case then terrorism would be a MASSIVE problem. It simply is not. I worry far more about going outside during a lightning storm than I do terrorism. And I do not worry about that for a millisecond.

The absolute worst effects of terrorism has never been the terrorists but rather the asinine reaction to terrorism.

Rioters are not terrorists and we use that word FAR to flippantly these days.

Almost no one is radicalized into terrorism. If that were really the case then terrorism would be a MASSIVE problem. It simply is not. I worry far more about going outside during a lightning storm than I do terrorism. And I do not worry about that for a millisecond.

The absolute worst effects of terrorism has never been the terrorists but rather the asinine reaction to terrorism.
g5000 is just spewing hateful, radical, irresponsible, leftist rhetoric.

The continent was naturally created not the country.

Very true, the Black's have been for anti segregation my entire life up until recently.
Now they want segregation. I'm confused by all of this.
Having said that, I do believe it's a small section of the Black community that
are in this camp.
They want segregation that they're in control of. Once desegregation was achieved in the 60s and 70s, many blacks were happy with that and held no particular hatred towards white people that treated them fairly. But then there were many stragglers that realized that if they could hold on to that institution on THEIR terms, they could always play the victim and get sympathy from the media and handouts from tax paid welfare.

How does attacking white people in general by a network improve race relations? Does the 1619 Project and CRT improve race relations? Hating White people in the past doesn't seem to be a fruitful exercise for the present. I can read history and recognize race issues of the past without using it as a tool to invalidate modern society. From what I have read, it appears people are using past racism to justify hating an entire race in modern day society. It is a shame too, because it will set back race relations by many years.

How does attacking white people in general by a network improve race relations? Does the 1619 Project and CRT improve race relations? Hating White people in the past doesn't seem to be a fruitful exercise for the present. I can read history and recognize race issues of the past without using it as a tool to invalidate modern society. From what I have read, it appears people are using past racism to justify hating an entire race in modern day society. It is a shame too, because it will set back race relations by many years.
Yes, absolutely sounds like a terrorist here.
/sarcasm

How does attacking white people in general by a network improve race relations?
I'm a cock Asian. The media attacks whom it attacks. Some attack with racial/political bias. Race relations are hampered by these attacks. Grow a thicker skin.

BTW: WTF does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

Does the 1619 Project and CRT improve race relations?
Two non-issues. Magaturd propaganda invented to not improve race relations.

Hating White people in the past doesn't seem to be a fruitful exercise for the present.
K.
I can read history and recognize race issues of the past without using it as a tool to invalidate modern society. From what I have read, it appears people are using past racism to justify hating an entire race in modern day society.
Cock Asians are still a majority. You'll be long dead before that changes. :itsok:

I'm a cock Asian. The media attacks whom it attacks. Some attack with racial/political bias. Race relations are hampered by these attacks. Grow a thicker skin.

BTW: WTF does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

Two non-issues. Magaturd propaganda invented to not improve race relations.

K.

Cock Asians are still a majority. You'll be long dead before that changes. :itsok:
I'd say you're just a cocky POS. LOL

Forum List

Back