Weaponized Identity

Bullshit. You don't even watch Carlson.
I provided the video related to the OP, dumb shit. I commented on it. So I obviously watched it so I could make relevant contributions to the topic.

Meanwhile, all you can do is hop, skip, and jump around like an idiot. You brought a basket of red herrings to a gunfight.

Now...please explain how the remark by one of Carlson's targets who said, "When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent" connects to the Rwandan genocide.

This should be fun.

The left is playing a despicable and dangerous game. Tucker did a show on 10/19/22 about MSNBC and Comcast using racial hatred as a weapon to attack the founding of our country. He has clips of hosts like Joy Reid, who most know about, and a new hatred star, Tiffany Cross, openly saying they hate an entire race. They also have an endless amount of guests who agree wholeheartedly. Jason Whitlock, a guest, explained why a network would openly hate an entire race on national television. He posits that it is to discredit the founding of our country. If all white people are evil, and the country was created by white people, then we are an evil country. I'm not sure the name of this movement, 1600? something. I don't know what they are hoping to accomplish by using racial hatred to attack the country. It seems dangerous and stupid.
The idea that a hate merchant like that vile woman Tiffany Cross can be spewing on a "News Show" should frighten any real American. The Left just keeps pushing the boundaries further to the Left and now they have BLM and the Woke mob ready to attack anyone who is not in goosestep with them.

Tucker said it's always wrong to describe people by their skin color which is what the MSNBC liars did.

I provided the video related to the OP, dumb shit. I commented on it. So I obviously watched it so I could make relevant contributions to the topic.

Meanwhile, all you can do is hop, skip, and jump around like an idiot. You brought a basket of red herrings to a gunfight.

Now...please explain how the remark by one of Carlson's targets who said, "When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent" connects to the Rwandan genocide.

This should be fun.
The video shows MSNBC commentators trashing whites. Don't you consider that racism? I do. I also see you are an ignorant, racist, insulting bitch.

Tucker said it's always wrong to describe people by their skin color which is what the MSNBC liars did.
Tucker like to pretend he's above it all. But he doesn't want to directly address racial problems, unless he's propounding his White Replacement Theory bullshit.

The video shows MSNBC commentators trashing whites. Don't you consider that racism? I do. I also see you are an ignorant, racist, insulting bitch.
Please explain how the remark, "When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent" connects to the Rwandan genocide.

Tucker like to pretend he's above it all. But he doesn't want to directly address racial problems, unless he's propounding his White Replacement Theory bullshit.
You're a liar. Tucker never said anything about White Replacement, that was MSNBC you ignorant idiot.

Please explain how the remark, "When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent" connects to the Rwandan genocide.
How about YOU explain it? Some 'Brillo-head' on MSNBC said that. Tucker outed the racist assholes on MSNBC. You don't like it....go pound salt. MSNBC foments violence against white people.

How about YOU explain it? Some 'Brillo-head' on MSNBC said that. Tucker outed the racist assholes on MSNBC. You don't like it....go pound salt.
Tucker Carlson tried to connect the Rwandan genocide to the remark, "When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent" .

MSNBC did not make the connection. Carlson did.

Please explain the connection.

"When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent".

Tucker Carlson showed a video of a black commentator saying that. He used this as some kind of "proof" that the person who said it hates all whites and wants to commit genocide.

Someone please explain how that makes any sense.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Like I said. Anyone who listens to Tucker Carlson DESERVES to be lied to.

Tucker Carlson tried to connect the Rwandan genocide to the remark, "When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent" .

MSNBC did not make the connection. Carlson did.

Please explain the connection.
This is what can happen when racists foment hatred. You are either too dense or too full of hatred and ignorance to understand it. Tucker comments on the news, and give his opinions. You don't like his opinions but fall on your knees for MSNBC and Maddow who tell lie after lie. Just look at all the black, radical racists in that video but, all you can see is your hatred for Carlson.

This is what can happen when racists foment hatred. You are either too dense or too full of hatred and ignorance to understand it. Tucker comments on the news, and give his opinions. You don't like his opinions but fall on your knees for MSNBC and Maddow who tell lie after lie. Just look at all the black, radical racists in that video but, all you can see is your hatred for Carlson.
I have never watched MSNBC and Maddow.

Looks like you've brought a basket of straw men with your red herrings.

My, my, my. Look at you dodge and weave! :lol:

Why are you an apologist for the obvious racist Tucker Carlson? Why are you so invested in his lies and propaganda?

I just deconstructed his propaganda and showed you how it works, and now you find yourself painted into a corner.

Sad.

"When conservatives don't get their way, they get violent".

THAT RACIST BITCH WANTS TO MURDER ALL WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

What kind of special retard buys into this bullshit!!?!? :omg:

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

I see my point flew over your head. Budding terrorists are exceptionally stupid people.
You did not make a point, you made an assertion. An assertion that the OP was being turned into a terrorist - a deeply evil and murderous person.

It is hilariously ironic that it is you actually embody the very point you were trying but failed to make about the OP.

You did not make a point, you made an assertion. An assertion that the OP was being turned into a terrorist - a deeply evil and murderous person.

It is hilariously ironic that it is you actually embody the very point you were trying but failed to make about the OP.
A lot of weak-minded viewers of propaganda are radicalized into terrorism.

Just ask the Congress critters who were in DC on January 6, 2021.

I have never watched MSNBC and Maddow.

Looks like you've brought a basket of straw men with your red herrings.

My, my, my. Look at you dodge and weave! :lol:

Why are you an apologist for the obvious racist Tucker Carlson? Why are you so invested in his lies and propaganda?

I just deconstructed his propaganda and showed you how it works, and now you find yourself painted into a corner.

Sad.
You didn’t deconstruct anything. All you did is regurgitate your leftist hatred. Your failed attempt to distance yourself from MSNBC is laughable considering you parrot them. You are the one invested in their lies.

A lot of weak-minded viewers of propaganda are radicalized into terrorism.

Just ask the Congress critters who were in DC on January 6, 2021.
Yeah, according to you anyone who has a different opinion than you is a 'terrorist'....GFY you hate filled POS.

Forum List

Back