"Wearing masks won't prevent people from catching COVID-19."

I went to walmart today and they had a big sign on the door saying masks were mandatory and then they listed the governors edict, but they left out the exclusions, particularly the one that says if are "social distancing then you don't have to wear one. I had no mask on when I went in and everybody looked at me like I had a third eye. Sheep.

I'm slightly paraphrasing, but that's what he said.

(Very short clip )

That was really in March 2020 and it was well known htat the PPE were down due to tramp sentsupplies to China, and so the nurses and doctors were short of masks.

It cracks me up seeing people go by wearing masks
in their cars. I'd say that's some serious paranoia there.
How do you know the person is not picking someone up? or just dropped someone off, or gives rides to everyone, you don't.

I'm slightly paraphrasing, but that's what he said.

(Very short clip )

Yes. It's an impossible one-way street.

Because , authoritarians can't FORCE everybody to wear a fucking mask if there is any wiggle room for personal choice.

It's the perfect scam.

How do you know the person is not picking someone up? or just dropped someone off, or gives rides to everyone, you don't.

You don’t need a mask if someone is not within six feet of you. So in a car alone, you don’t need a mask. It is called science.

Amen. But I will always wear a mask while in a big store. I think it could help both ways. I'll sit outside at a table and have a few beers without a mask but I'm not ready for any indoor beerjoint action just yet. And if I got the virus the first thing I'll be looking for is Hydroxychloroquine

I wonder how many of you 'no mask' idiots would dress appropriately when the sign reads "No shirt, No shoes. No service!"? You obey that hygiene warning, but wearing a mask is somehow an attack on your freedom.

Thought we were talking about the Coronavirus? So are you wanting people to wear masks all the time, to prevent the spread of all germs?
I really don't care if you wear a mask or not, just don't come anywhere near me.

I wonder how many of you 'no mask' idiots would dress appropriately when the sign reads "No shirt, No shoes. No service!"? You obey that hygiene warning, but wearing a mask is somehow an attack on your freedom.

0001.gif

Anyone notice how this virus behaves in a way that GRANTS authoritarians all the ammunition they need to FORCE you to give up all liberty?

You can contract the virus and not know.
You can be infected and have NO symptoms.
You can spread the virus even if you have no symptoms of infection.
You can spread the virus and not actually be infected.
You can spread the virus to others if you don't wear a mask, but wearing a mask will not protect others from you.
You can contract the virus, recover, the get it AGAIN (something viruses NEVER do).

It is the PERFECT authoritarian tool.

How convenient.

Thought we were talking about the Coronavirus? So are you wanting people to wear masks all the time, to prevent the spread of all germs?
I really don't care if you wear a mask or not, just don't come anywhere near me.

I said nothing about whether I wore a mask or not. Its obvious you’re avoiding the questions I asked. So can you answer them or not?

So, you want to compare forced mask wearing to complying with "decency" norms?

Okay, Mr. Sharia.

Forum List

Back