"Wearing masks won't prevent people from catching COVID-19."

I'm slightly paraphrasing, but that's what he said.

(Very short clip )

I can't believe people are still clinging to this.

That was from March 3rd 2020. and has been pointed out Fauci was talking about N95 masks.

Seconds later, same interview:

LaPook: But it can lead to a shortage of masks?

Fauci: Exactly, that’s the point. It could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.

I said nothing about whether I wore a mask or not. Its obvious you’re avoiding the questions I asked. So can you answer them or not?
Thought we were talking about the Coronavirus?
We are.
So are you wanting people to wear masks all the time, to prevent the spread of all germs?
I really don't care if anyone wears a mask or not, just don't come anywhere near me.
It seems like a simple thing to me. Its not like you're being asked to fight in World War 2 or anything.

I wonder how many of you 'no mask' idiots would dress appropriately when the sign reads "No shirt, No shoes. No service!"? You obey that hygiene warning, but wearing a mask is somehow an attack on your freedom.
I don't worry about that, I have never gone shirtless or shoeless because it's stupid.

(Very short clip )

Damn you people are mentally retarded. I’m actually shocked you were able to get an account set up on this site. The video was from March based on what the knew at the time about the disease!! Plus they were lying to us so that medical professions wouldn’t run out of masks

I wonder how many of you 'no mask' idiots would dress appropriately when the sign reads "No shirt, No shoes. No service!"? You obey that hygiene warning, but wearing a mask is somehow an attack on your freedom.
So, you want to compare forced mask wearing to complying with "decency" norms?

Okay, Mr. Sharia.
You would comply for 'decency's' sake, but not for public health and hygiene?

Watching people act a fool in stories over masks at least provides hours of laughs.

(Very short clip )

Damn you people are mentally retarded. I’m actually shocked you were able to get an account set up on this site. The video was from March based on what the knew at the time about the disease!! Plus they were lying to us so that medical professions wouldn’t run out of masks

Excuse me, but the date of upload under the video is today.
There is no indication of it being an old clip, cupcake.

You don’t need a mask if someone is not within six feet of you. So in a car alone, you don’t need a mask. It is called science.

The job of a mask is most importantly to keep a person from viral shedding into the air, and onto surfaces.
Without a mask, if get into a car that a person without a mask was in, every surface you touch can be contaminated.

The six foot rule only applies to direct person to person transfer. It doesn't protect from touching surfaces.

(Very short clip )

No one ever said it would stop anyone from getting infected what they do is reduce the amount of vapor expelled and the distance that vapor travels.

So in your search for the perfect don't overlook something that's better than nothing at all.

I don't worry about that, I have never gone shirtless or shoeless because it's stupid.
But, notice how, in other countries, a woman not wearing a mask will get her stoned.

How easily these "liberals" (they are not) will equate mask wearing to normative dress when mask wearing has never been a normative mandate in our culture. They can't see how Sharia authoritarian they have become.

I really don't care if you wear a mask or not, just don't come anywhere near me.
Yes. That's a great policy under any circumstances.
The virus is still running rampant, and unless you want the country to shut down again, we have to take every measure to limit the spread, whether by land sea or air.
Masks prevent virus shedding onto surfaces. And along with handwashing cuts transmission by factors of (i've heard quoted) 1/20th.

I really don't care if you wear a mask or not, just don't come anywhere near me.
Yes. That's a great policy under any circumstances.
The virus is still running rampant, and unless you want the country to shut down again, we have to take every measure to limit the spread, whether by land sea or air.
Masks prevent virus shedding onto surfaces. And along with handwashing cuts transmission by factors of (i've heard quoted) 1/20th.
So the media and the government say.

(Very short clip )

Excuse me, but the date of upload under the video is today.
There is no indication of it being an old clip, cupcake.

This is wear the mental retardation that I spoke about comes in. See that little logo on your video that says 60 minutes? Well you can do a quick google search and see that this interview was on March 8th. You can also see that the CDC changed its mask policy on April 3 and you can even learn about why they did it. Haha, you people crack me up

Forum List

Back