🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Weatherman threatened for promoting climate change quits

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013

After nearly two decades reporting on the weather and sharing his expertise, Chris Gloninger is stepping down from Iowa station KCCI partly because of PTSD he suffered due to the threats.

Of course it's probably a hoax just like the climate change drivel he was indoctrinating the public with, as we usually find out after the facts come out. So why not retire way early with disability because you're so traumatized over a phone call? Kinda pathetic if you ask me but maybe I have the sack to tolerate the thousands of times I've been threatened just in 4 months as a prison guard.

Or plastic sheets....

bed-wettingN2.png

Last edited:
See CNN and WaPo figure as prominent sources. Aka , CIA, pushing the same buttons .As usual .

See CNN and WaPo figure as prominent sources. Aka , CIA, pushing the same buttons .As usual .
That's why I assume it was some bullshit. It follows a pattern of behavior with commies.

After nearly two decades reporting on the weather and sharing his expertise, Chris Gloninger is stepping down from Iowa station KCCI partly because of PTSD he suffered due to the threats.

Of course it's probably a hoax just like the climate change drivel he was indoctrinating the public with, as we usually find out after the facts come out. So why not retire way early with disability because you're so traumatized over a phone call? Kinda pathetic if you ask me but maybe I have the sack to tolerate the thousands of times I've been threatened just in 4 months as a prison guard.

Good.

For a hoax.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

The loser is from Des Moines!

Iowa is a good, hardworking red state except, like Minnesota, they have managed to rig about half of their elections since the 50's so that their capitol and main population center is becoming a blue shithole. It seems like their current R governor is wimping out.

I haven't been to Des Moines for over 50 years and it used to be a pleasant, clean city.

Last edited:
CIA? Your tinfoil might be restricting your blood flow.
Have you never heard of Operation Mockingbird?
The CIA has been controlling MSM for decades

"Today, Gov. Kim Reynolds completed the Kosovo leg of her trade mission and will be traveling to Israel" .... the only country she has ever cared about.
Somehow you managed to bring your Israel bullshit posting into a thread about a weatherman quitting because he was threatened by a right wing nut job. You truly are crazy

So why not retire way early with disability because you're so traumatized over a phone call? Kinda pathetic if you ask me but maybe I have the sack to tolerate the thousands of times I've been threatened just in 4 months as a prison guard.
I bet you won't post YOUR phone number.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back