Webb should have been the Democratic nominee

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He was the only sane one of the bunch. A reasonable & honorable man. But the moment he said ALL LIVES MATTER the safe space weeboos ousted him from the process.

I liked Webb, he didn't have a chance in hell with these asshole liberals in charge of the party. Webb seemed on the edge of puking in disgust when he was debating Hillary and Bernie.

• Banned
I liked Webb, he didn't have a chance in hell with these asshole liberals in charge of the party. Webb seemed on the edge of puking in disgust when he was debating Hillary and Bernie.
I would have considered voting for him depending on who we nominated. Over Trump for sure.

1af2c989cce15754974709b98cf4a202.jpg

The only person I probably would have voted for in November was Rand Paul. Funny that the Democrats picked a centrist, and the Republicans picked a liberal.

The only person I probably would have voted for in November was Rand Paul. Funny that the Democrats picked a centrist, and the Republicans picked a liberal.
I still might write him in for President.

I would have considered voting for him depending on who we nominated. Over Trump for sure.

Well now you know what a lot of folks you screech "liberal" at feel about Hilary.

I really like Webb. Not only is he a Marine, the man was/is very practical. I agree he would have been an EXCELLENT choice and I could see myself giving him a very serious look over Trump depending on where his campaign went.

Webb would probably have had my vote. Too bad that party is enveloped in limp wristed, delusional, dumbfucks
So instead I will have to do another write in. Either webb or paul

Hasn't every gay Pennsylvanian?

It's a requirement if one wishes to remain in good standing with the Lavender Mafia. The last thing I need is to have my card revoked. I'll never be able to get theater tickets in this town again.

Forum List

Back