"Weed doesn't hurt anyone" Ohio family executed due to weed operations

People get executed every day for myriad reasons. It has no bearing on the legality of the motive.

People are killed every day. They are NOT 'executed'. There's a big difference.

I have read two stories on this so far and the cops are calling it a pre-planned execution. They found three different pot plantations at three different homes.

So a drug/gang war may have been the reason but it was an execution.

I have no problem with drug dealers getting shot, in fact all bastards arrested for dealing in any kind of illegal drugs should face a firing squad upon conviction.
I suppose Reg will disagree with me on this matter.

And if weed was legal, this shit wouldn't have happened
Logic FAIL
I agree with the lack of logic, but my commitment to legalization isn't something that I've cared enough to formulate.
that's fine.
I made my mind up because it would save us BILLIONS of dollars a year. We have outlawed something that grows in a fuckin ditch. That's pretty pathetic.
The war on drugs was nothing more than a war on liberty and fiscal responsibility.
I smoke too but I have smoked for years. I have only been for legalizing it for a few years now.
The pros and cons are not even comparable.

Logic FAIL
I agree with the lack of logic, but my commitment to legalization isn't something that I've cared enough to formulate.
that's fine.
I made my mind up because it would save us BILLIONS of dollars a year. We have outlawed something that grows in a fuckin ditch. That's pretty pathetic.
The war on drugs was nothing more than a war on liberty and fiscal responsibility.
I smoke too but I have smoked for years. I have only been for legalizing it for a few years now.
The pros and cons are not even comparable.

Legalizing pot is a great first step to see if legalizing other drugs would work. It's the least harmful of the bunch, and the one with the least social stigma attached to users.

Logic FAIL
In Ohio possession is a misdemeanor ticket offense. You think all these people were killed over an offense like Jay walking?
Do you understand there is a difference between having a couple of blunts on you and growing it and the black market competition?
Do you think that will go away with legalization?

It depends on how stupid the government is with taxing it. Even so, you go from a "top end" black market, one that provides an illegal good or service, to a "bottom end" black market, one that provides a good or service cheaper than the official channels of purchasing it. The latter has a much lower profit motive than the former, and thus has less of a reward for violence to maintain said market.

I have no problem with drug dealers getting shot, in fact all bastards arrested for dealing in any kind of illegal drugs should face a firing squad upon conviction.
I suppose Reg will disagree with me on this matter.

Well then line up the drug company CEOs and shitty doctors who've created a nation of pill heads !

It seems completely unethical to use violence against someone who was not violent first.

Logic FAIL
In Ohio possession is a misdemeanor ticket offense. You think all these people were killed over an offense like Jay walking?
Do you understand there is a difference between having a couple of blunts on you and growing it and the black market competition?
Substantially, yes. Depending on tax rate, too. If its still cheaper to buy it from your friends, nothing will change.
Look at what happened with alcohol related arrests, crimes and accidents when they made alcohol legal..
People rebel..

Logic FAIL
Substantially, yes. Depending on tax rate, too. If its still cheaper to buy it from your friends, nothing will change.
Look at what happened with alcohol related arrests, crimes and accidents when they made alcohol legal..
People rebel..
And the people made un-taxed "shine".

Forum List

Back