Week 14 picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
Well, I've been pretty terrible the past couple of weeks. Will I suck again this week?

Thu Dec 4
8:25 pm Dallas Cowboys @ Chicago Bears - Dallas has to win, Chicago just isn't good
Sun Dec 7
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins - Both teams fighting for playoff berth, Miami gets home edge
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints - The Saints at least show a little life
1:00 pm Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Jacksonville is just bad
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts @ Cleveland Browns - I'd like Cleveland to get the upset, but not happening
1:00 pm New York Giants @ Tennessee Titans - Who really cares who wins this one?
1:00 pm New York Jets @ Minnesota Vikings - The Jets are really bad on offense. Really bad.
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals - Home edge for Bengals, but could go either way
1:00 pm St. Louis Rams @ Washington Redskins - The Rams look good lately
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions - Detroit at home against the lowly Bucs
4:05 pm Buffalo Bills @ Denver Broncos - Buffalo is game, but not going to beat Denver at home
4:05 pm Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals - I think Arians and the Cards right the ship this week
4:25 pm San Francisco 49ers @ Oakland Raiders - The Niners haven't looked good, but it's the Raiders
4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles - Only because it's in Philly. Both teams looking strong
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers - New England, despite loss, still a top team
Mon Dec 8
8:30 pm Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers - Atlanta on the road in Green Bay? This could be brutal

Thu Dec 4

8:25 pm Dallas Cowboys @ Chicago Bears - Cowboy's will be mad, to bad for the Bears.

Sun Dec 7

1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins - Toss up game, I go with the Fins.
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints - Take the points but the Saints win.
1:00 pm Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags don't play the Giants this week, Texans roll.
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts @ Cleveland Browns - QB woes in Cleveland, Colts win.
1:00 pm New York Giants @ Tennessee Titans - Two ugly teams and Titans win.
1:00 pm New York Jets @ Minnesota Vikings - Viks win a bad game.
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals - Which teams show up? Good question, Bengals have more talent.
1:00 pm St. Louis Rams @ Washington Redskins - Rams are having fun now.
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions - Lions stay on pace with the Pack
4:05 pm Buffalo Bills @ Denver Broncos - Broncos looking better, Bills defense will have issues.
4:05 pm Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals - Home Sweet Home for the Cards.
4:25 pm San Francisco 49ers @ Oakland Raiders - Raiders cure the 49ers
4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles - Two really good teams, nod goes to the defense and the Hawks
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers - Pats tuning up for the playoffs, Chargers tuning out.

Mon Dec 8

8:30 pm Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers - Another MNF blowout, the Pack rolls.

Nice pick 'Mont' in the Philly game.........:clap2:.......

I gotta tell ya, I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle won big. I'm just going with Philly because they have home field and they were so impressive against Dallas. ;)

Dallas
Cincinnati
St Louis
Giants
New Orleans
Minnesota
Miami
Indianapolis
Detroit
Houston
Denver
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
New England
Green Bay

Dallas
Cincinnati
St Louis
Giants
New Orleans
Minnesota
Miami
Indianapolis
Detroit
Houston
Denver
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
New England
Green Bay

Pretty consistent with mine other than the Titans and the Giants.

That is just a wild guess on who could win.

Well, I've been pretty terrible the past couple of weeks. Will I suck again this week?

Thu Dec 4
8:25 pm Dallas Cowboys @ Chicago Bears - Dallas has to win, Chicago just isn't good
Sun Dec 7
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins - Both teams fighting for playoff berth, Miami gets home edge
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints - The Saints at least show a little life
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts @ Cleveland Browns - I'd like Cleveland to get the upset, but not happening
1:00 pm New York Giants @ Tennessee Titans - Who really cares who wins this one?
1:00 pm New York Jets @ Minnesota Vikings - The Jets are really bad on offense. Really bad.
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals - Home edge for Bengals, but could go either way
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions - Detroit at home against the lowly Bucs
4:05 pm Buffalo Bills @ Denver Broncos - Buffalo is game, but not going to beat Denver at home
4:05 pm Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals - I think Arians and the Cards right the ship this week
4:25 pm San Francisco 49ers @ Oakland Raiders - The Niners haven't looked good, but it's the Raiders
4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles - Only because it's in Philly. Both teams looking strong
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers - New England, despite loss, still a top team
Mon Dec 8
8:30 pm Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers - Atlanta on the road in Green Bay? This could be brutal

WOW!

You could have done better blindfolded throwing darts!

:lol:

Thu Dec 4
Sun Dec 7
Mon Dec 8

WOW!

He went 10-5, just like me, antiquity went 11-4.

At least we have the balls to put the predictions out there, the only reason you are saying anything to Montrovant, is he picked the Eagles.

You picked Seattle every week you are what 9-4? Now that is throwing darts.

Thu Dec 4
Sun Dec 7
Mon Dec 8

WOW!

He went 10-5, just like me, antiquity went 11-4.

At least we have the balls to put the predictions out there, the only reason you are saying anything to Montrovant, is he picked the Eagles.

You picked Seattle every week you are what 9-4? Now that is throwing darts.

But it sure feels like I missed most of the picks, with some of the shocking turns in the games! The Niners can't beat the Raiders while they are struggling for a playoff berth? Pittsburgh scores 25 fourth quarter points to end up with a blowout at Cinci? Hell, the fact that Indy had to come back to win by 1 against Cleveland almost seems like I picked wrong. :lol:

12-4 for the week...missed the Cin/Pitts, Carolina/Saints, (maybe the Saints should move to LA), Miami/Ravens and the Oakland game..whoever showed up to play them..oh yea, the 49ers offense failed to show. Brutal.

Forum List

Back