Weiner May Rise....

he knows he won't have a problem coming back...the sheep in the Democrat party base will vote for anyone as long as they have a D next to their name..

Democrats knows their base well, that's for sure

how sad is that

Stephanie, grow up. What a bunch of baseless bullshit to brand nearly half the country as some sort of zombies or automatons just because you differ slightly in your life philosophy.

Anything is possible in our country. Sanford may well do it, Weiner may as well.

Naaaaah, Eliot Spitzer is going nowhere.

I think their problem is they have no job skills at all. All they can do is be a politician, so they are desperate to get back in.

In my county, we remember sex scandals so many decades ago that all the people are dead now! There are certain names that you say them, and everyone says, "He was that county councilman who grabbed the cleaning lady's bottom in the Courthouse."

People NEVER forget sex scandals.

I don't think these turkeys will get elected to anything. They'll have to sell real estate or used cars.

I thought it was a great title.

I admit it took me a few minutes before it hit me, but I'm slow. [:)

More politicians should have suggestive names, politics from both sides would be a lot more fun..

Hell, we're all paying for their ridiculous antics, excuses and lack of representation, may as well at least get a few laughs...:cheers2:

Last edited:
more fun ... from the Republicans.

Remind me why that's relevant.

Really, dude? Sanford? Former Gov. of South Carolina? Hiking the AT? But going to Argentina? Cheating on his wife? Busted lying about it. No more wife of something like 28 years. Currently campaigning and the GOP nominee for that Congressional district in South Carolina. His Argentinian mistress now his fiance and going on the campaign with him. You don't see that as somehow relevant?
No, honestly I dont'. People cheat on their wives, get divorced and remarry all the time. Look at Edwards. Of course Sanford's wife wasn't dying of cancer or anything. And Sanford didnt ahve the bad taste to tweet his meat to who-knows-who.
So, no, not relevant at all. More "they all do it" defense. But it fails.

Really, dude? Sanford? Former Gov. of South Carolina? Hiking the AT? But going to Argentina? Cheating on his wife? Busted lying about it. No more wife of something like 28 years. Currently campaigning and the GOP nominee for that Congressional district in South Carolina. His Argentinian mistress now his fiance and going on the campaign with him. You don't see that as somehow relevant?
No, honestly I dont'. People cheat on their wives, get divorced and remarry all the time. Look at Edwards. Of course Sanford's wife wasn't dying of cancer or anything. And Sanford didnt ahve the bad taste to tweet his meat to who-knows-who.
So, no, not relevant at all. More "they all do it" defense. But it fails.

I see what you're saying. But they all do, ahem, do it. Seems like there is a trend.

more fun ... from the Republicans.

The American voter seems to be programmed for less and less expectations and integrity from their representatives in government.

It's now down to gloating and false pride in winning at any cost..:dunno:

The 2nd Cumming of Weiner?

What a Revelation!

I hope Weiner does run again and I hope he's elected. He may be a little crazy but that's good! He's a brick tosser and that's what is needed to deal with the aggressive conservatives who represent the One Percent.

Eliot Spitzer is another one I'd like to see make a comeback. Smart, sharp, and very capable of effecting real changes in the status quo.

Last edited:
Yeah. Just what we need to add to our roster of elected officials: another lying pervert.

Huh, so Weiner may be up for a comeback, interesting.
I was thinking he should be taking a long hard look at whether he could sustain the pounding he would likely take once the media got a hold of him again.
Last time would be like foreplay compared to the in and out thrashing he would take this time.
I assumed he was now nothing more than an impotent, beaten politician, but who knows, maybe he'll come.........back and stand tall again.

I can't imagine why the New York media would do anything but support Weiner. He's a Lib, isn't he?

I hope Weiner does run again and I hope he's elected. He may be a little crazy but that's good! He's a brick tosser and that's what is needed to deal with the aggressive conservatives who represent the One Percent.

Eliot Spitzer is another one I'd like to see make a comeback. Smart, sharp, and very capable of effecting real changes in the status quo.

Its too bad, but as icons of justice and reform, they fucked up and lost credibility. Anthony Weiner straight up lied to us on tv. Spitzer screwed a prostitute, and although I don't think that's a mortal sin or anything, he did it while he was AG and that is hypocritical - what kind of credibility could he use as a foundation for negotiation or to throw his weight around.

They're done.

Huh, so Weiner may be up for a comeback, interesting.
I was thinking he should be taking a long hard look at whether he could sustain the pounding he would likely take once the media got a hold of him again.
Last time would be like foreplay compared to the in and out thrashing he would take this time.
I assumed he was now nothing more than an impotent, beaten politician, but who knows, maybe he'll come.........back and stand tall again.

I can't imagine why the New York media would do anything but support Weiner. He's a Lib, isn't he?

Yeah, cause all us libs are a bunch of amoral, unethical, brainwashed, morons with out any real thoughts or convictions or principles. Thanks, nice to meet you too! Can you use that brush to paint my house in one fell swoop?

you should write the headlines for the Daily News :p

The New York Post has better headlines than the News.

Yep:

517SMRpRdtL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX225_SY300_CR,0,0,225,300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

On the other hand, The Daily News has had a memorable headline or two in its day, like:

18.jpg

Forum List

Back