Weiner May Rise....

Anthony Weiner wants New York City to be his ho for ejaculating lies about conservatives while being a real ding-dong.

I'm not sure the people of NYC are Pollyanna enough to fall for that schmuck. We'll see what the precinct chairmen decide.

Anthony Weiner wants New York City to be his ho for ejaculating lies about conservatives while being a real ding-dong.

I'm not sure the people of NYC are Pollyanna enough to fall for that schmuck. We'll see what the precinct chairmen decide.

Nice play on words...:lol:

he knows he won't have a problem coming back...the sheep in the Democrat party base will vote for anyone as long as they have a D next to their name..

Democrats knows their base well, that's for sure

how sad is that

Not much choice. Republicans are pigs.

pigtrough.jpg

and here's some freeloading demorats sucking on da gubment teat...

gubmentteet.jpg

...:eek:

This is one of those situations in which one hopes the person in question does not Rise To The Occasion.

What is it with guys taking pictures of their junk and sending it to people??? Seriously... I just don't get it - you don't see women doing that. And just when I was getting that gross image that he texted out of my head, all I hear now is his name on TV and radio.

What is it with guys taking pictures of their junk and sending it to people??? Seriously... I just don't get it - you don't see women doing that. And just when I was getting that gross image that he texted out of my head, all I hear now is his name on TV and radio.

I think it may have a scientific basis:

The human male possesses the Italian designer faucet of penises. They’re pretty big, the biggest of any primate’s relative to body size. And they’re showy, too, right out there, front and center on our upright bodies (i.e., they don’t retract), as if they were meant to be seen as part of the décor. Why?

A study released today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) offers an explanation: Women are attracted to penises, and the bigger the better.

“Penis size does affect attractiveness,” lead author Brian Mautz, a University of Ottawa post-doctoral researcher said in an NBCNews.com interview....

Study: Penis size 'does affect attractiveness' - Health - Men's health | NBC News

I think it may have a scientific basis:

The human male possesses the Italian designer faucet of penises. They’re pretty big, the biggest of any primate’s relative to body size. And they’re showy, too, right out there, front and center on our upright bodies (i.e., they don’t retract), as if they were meant to be seen as part of the décor. Why?

A study released today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) offers an explanation: Women are attracted to penises, and the bigger the better.

“Penis size does affect attractiveness,” lead author Brian Mautz, a University of Ottawa post-doctoral researcher said in an NBCNews.com interview....

Study: Penis size 'does affect attractiveness' - Health - Men's health | NBC News

Well, there it is. You guys should all run around without your pants and see how many women respond positively. Try it today.

Forum List

Back