Weiner sentenced to be sentenced to 23-27 months for "costing" Hillary the presidency

Honey, he needs to sail up that river for even longer. Sexting with pics to a 15 yr old with your 4 yr old sitting next to you is scum, not to mention all the other times he was caught, and who knows how many times he wasn't. He is getting off light.
Weiner unwitting 'sexting' an older minor to carry a 23-27 month sentence? Not buying that at face value. This is slap on the wrist stuff. The Clintons strike again. Bitter that Anthony Weiner's laptop "cost her the election," they're now sending him up the river.

Ex-U.S. Congressman Weiner pleads guilty in teen 'sexting' case

Please explain how one can be sentenced to be sentenced. Thanks.

Never mind. You're always writing stupid nonsense and you never have a clue. In fact, none of what you wrote makes sense but it is true that he could get 2 years for it.

He deserves it. I always did really love his politics but no excuse for this.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ben will be waiting for him.
Ben Dover?
Nah. He'll spend his time in PC (Protective Custody), or as the general population inmates call it, Punk City.

23 - 27 months is what the federal prosecutors are asking for. He'll probably get less than that, and a good portion of whatever he gets will probably be spent at home under house arrest.

Honey, he needs to sail up that river for even longer. Sexting with pics to a 15 yr old with your 4 yr old sitting next to you is scum, not to mention all the other times he was caught, and who knows how many times he wasn't. He is getting off light.
Weiner unwitting 'sexting' an older minor to carry a 23-27 month sentence? Not buying that at face value. This is slap on the wrist stuff. The Clintons strike again. Bitter that Anthony Weiner's laptop "cost her the election," they're now sending him up the river.

Ex-U.S. Congressman Weiner pleads guilty in teen 'sexting' case

You can advocate for that; but the point is that people just ain't getting years in prison for this sh** is my point.

Two years for sending naked pics to a 15 year old seems rather steep.

But he's a repeat offender and all things considered, it's not enough IMO

A repeat offender? If he's talking to a girl who can pass for 20, who cares. I'm sorry, but the teenager willfully played along. I'm no fan of Weiner; I think he's scum. I'm sure he's a negative value on the world. I'm just saying that sh** happens down the road when we empower the system to royally screw people over for piddly sh**.

Disappointing that every week some one who is suppose to represent us is caught doing something sexual. but worse is when they use the power to gain money & more power for them self & the $ people who pay there way into office.

A repeat offender? If he's talking to a girl who can pass for 20, who cares. I'm sorry, but the teenager willfully played along. I'm no fan of Weiner; I think he's scum. I'm sure he's a negative value on the world. I'm just saying that sh** happens down the road when we empower the system to royally screw people over for piddly sh**.

Since he was married, he shouldn't be sexting to anyone else........now should he?

Since he was married, he shouldn't be sexting to anyone else........now should he?

Yea, that's a big consideration in sentencing. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back