Weinergate

Weiner wrongly legitimized the Closeted Underpants Sniffer BriteBart when he apologized to to the KAWK-picture havin deviant on national TV.

That sick demented PREEVERT has NEVER been right about anything yet. He was wrong about ACORN, wrong about Sherrod, wrong about all his other made-up stories, videos and pranks. He's a self-proclaimed journalist that's nothing but a 2-bit RW hack.

I still find it fascinating how this PSYCHO, Black Racist LIEberrhoid Swine MarcATL, who venerates Malcom X to the degree that he uses his picture (the photo of someone who resembles the ugly white Weanie Weiner, with spectacles)......knowing full well that Malcom X is the most despicable and contemptible of known Human Trash being a convicted felon and a cowardly pimp who bullied and brutalized his white prostitute as pinnatas, who proudly devoted his whole life to being Black Racist Pig......has the unmitigated, unadulterated gall to use this unquestionable Piece of Shit as his signature photo ....... to question anyone's morals and character for anything !!!!!

Is there anyone......even one of you demented LIEberrhoidal colleagues of this Black Racist PSYCHO Rattle MarcAtl explain his bizzaro behaviour ?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Your defense is a piss poor defense if I ever saw one. In fact, it's more like an indictment.

You start off by saying that The Underpants Sniffer BriteBart is totally exonnerated, however, you end by saying that The Underpants Sniffer BriteBart was backed into a corner.

Liars lie...and your pants are ENGULFED in flames.

Come on Marc. Even you aren't that intellectually dishonest. Are you?

Don't you dare try to put your flipping flopping flim flam on me Mr.

Which one is it...was he exonerated or was he lashing back?

Stand on your word or come clean!

Oh c'mon. This is politics.

Last edited:
Why am I 100% certain that many of those calling for the resignation of Anthony Weiner were not as vocal about David Vitter resigning?

Now, I'm sure one or two will pop up and say "I did", but you will be in the minority. We know that the Republican legislators and pundits that are calling for Weiner's resignation DID NOT demand that Vitter (who was also re-elected in his District) step down.

Funny that...

Weiner wrongly legitimized the Closeted Underpants Sniffer BriteBart when he apologized to to the KAWK-picture havin deviant on national TV.

That sick demented PREEVERT has NEVER been right about anything yet. He was wrong about ACORN, wrong about Sherrod, wrong about all his other made-up stories, videos and pranks. He's a self-proclaimed journalist that's nothing but a 2-bit RW hack.

I still find it fascinating how this PSYCHO, Black Racist LIEberrhoid Swine MarcATL, who venerates Malcom X to the degree that he uses his picture (the photo of someone who resembles the ugly white Weanie Weiner, with spectacles)......knowing full well that Malcom X is the most despicable and contemptible of known Human Trash being a convicted felon and a cowardly pimp who bullied and brutalized his white prostitute as pinnatas, who proudly devoted his whole life to being Black Racist Pig......has the unmitigated, unadulterated gall to use this unquestionable Piece of Shit as his signature photo ....... to question anyone's morals and character for anything !!!!!

Is there anyone......even one of you demented LIEberrhoidal colleagues of this Black Racist PSYCHO Rattle MarcAtl explain his bizzaro behaviour ?!?!?!?
Do you wear dentures? Because I swear whenever I try to read one of your posts I see an old guy frothing at the mouth so much that his dentures come sliding out.

:eusa_eh:

The fact remains, and ReichtWingers on this board, and every where else, will NEVER admit it...The Underpants Sniffer BriteBart was, and continues to walk around with KAWK pics of another man on his Smart Phone and shares them with his fellow ReichtWing male friends.

Do you think the PREEVERT will ever come out of the closet? Or will he KKKONTINUE to scam the RW public with his FauxMarriage and FauxWife? KKKONsidering you guys fall for his FauxJournalism, I guess that question is already answered.

Someone's gonna out his A$$ soon enough and THEN we'll see how the Reicht copes with that.

lol
:lol:

You're mistaken about Andrew Breitbart. He did nothing so bad as what you are accusing him, and the only thing he is guilty of is telling the truth.

I think this entire scandal is a smokescreen for commies to jerk the rug out from under America's free enterprise system while conservatives are otherwise being challenged by sycophants to the cause they haven't the foggiest clue of its sinister future plans on America's temporary wealth. There won't be wealth, just starvation when Obama's maddogs are done unless we clean house on them in the very next election.

Thanks for ignoring the obvious so we can get back to the brass tacks of restoring the nation from the likes of 5,000+ white paper legislation congressmen are advised not to read while Obama's handlers trash free enterprise.

We're on it.

Your defense is a piss poor defense if I ever saw one. In fact, it's more like an indictment.

You start off by saying that The Underpants Sniffer BriteBart is totally exonnerated, however, you end by saying that The Underpants Sniffer BriteBart was backed into a corner.

Liars lie...and your pants are ENGULFED in flames.

Come on Marc. Even you aren't that intellectually dishonest. Are you?

Don't you dare try to put your flipping flopping flim flam on me Mr.

Which one is it...was he exonerated or was he lashing back?

Stand on your word or come clean!

He defended himself when falsely accused. I don't blame ANYBODY for doing that.

He was exhonerated of accusations that he posted a picture after he said he wouldn't.

Two separate things. Try emerging from the ideological tunnel now and then and you too can see that. I have faith in you Marc. You can do it. Just try.

You are forgetting the topic at hand of course.
Are you taking any prescription medications?

I think he is using the standard ploy of turning the focus away from the guilty (that he wants to protect) by turning the focus on somebody else and demonizing that person. It is the most hateful tactic utilized in American politics these days and some aspire to be masters in perfecting it.

The rest of us would be wise to recognize it when we see it and keep our eye on the target. (Damn, we aren't allowed to say 'target' any more are we.)

Based on everything that's going on...I believe that Weiner should step down.

However, he should run again next election and prove that his constituency want's him in Office.

It's just too hot in the kitchen considering all that took place.

Why am I 100% certain that many of those calling for the resignation of Anthony Weiner were not as vocal about David Vitter resigning?

Now, I'm sure one or two will pop up and say "I did", but you will be in the minority. We know that the Republican legislators and pundits that are calling for Weiner's resignation DID NOT demand that Vitter (who was also re-elected in his District) step down.

Funny that...

Did Vitter tell bald faced lie after lie blaming others for what he did until he had no choice but to come clean?

Or did he man-up and tell the truth that he made a mistake immediately?

Do you see no difference between those two courses of action?

Last edited:

Funny that...

To be quite truthful with you, I don't even remember the Vitter scandal.

I remember Craig and I do remember calling for him to step down.

Immie

You are forgetting the topic at hand of course.
Are you taking any prescription medications?

It's more likely that he is mixing meds with alcohol.

Funny that...

To be quite truthful with you, I don't even remember the Vitter scandal.

I remember Craig and I do remember calling for him to step down.

Immie

I don't remember it either. Ravi dragged it up.

It is an outlier compared to how most scandals in the GOP have been handled in recent years. And personally, I think prostitution should be legalized as it is a form of relationship between consenting adults. I don't put the Vitter situation in the same one as Weiner's due to the latters bizarro lying and hacking accusations...as well as the internet pics, which really are beyond the pale.

As I said from the beginning...It's Not The Crime, It's The Coverup.

Funny that...

Did Vitter tell bald faced lie after lie blaming others for what he did until he had no choice but to come clean?

David Vitter actually had sex with prostitutes (which is illegal in DC). Anthony Weiner had cybersex.

Do you see no differences between those two actions?

Based on everything that's going on...I believe that Weiner should step down.

However, he should run again next election and prove that his constituency want's him in Office.

It's just too hot in the kitchen considering all that took place.

All that false anger and finger pointing to agree Weiner needs to leave. :eek:

Don't feel bad, so do 78% of New Yorkers surveyed yesterday.

The fact remains, and ReichtWingers on this board, and every where else, will NEVER admit it...The Underpants Sniffer BriteBart was, and continues to walk around with KAWK pics of another man on his Smart Phone and shares them with his fellow ReichtWing male friends.

Do you think the PREEVERT will ever come out of the closet? Or will he KKKONTINUE to scam the RW public with his FauxMarriage and FauxWife? KKKONsidering you guys fall for his FauxJournalism, I guess that question is already answered.

Someone's gonna out his A$$ soon enough and THEN we'll see how the Reicht copes with that.

lol

this may be the single most stupid post i've read here, and that includes truthsplattered and the late, lamented sealybobo.

eat more fish

Funny that...

David Vitter actually had sex with prostitutes (which is illegal in DC). Anthony Weiner had cybersex.

Do you see no differences between those two actions?

Do you see that Vitter has absolutely NOTHING to do with Weiner?

Weiner did what he did, made false accusation, and went on a Liar's Tour of the Major Media.

He's a national embarrassment.

lol

this may be the single most stupid post i've read here, and that includes truthsplattered and the late, lamented sealybobo.

eat more fish

Marky Mark must have a souped up version of the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat.

Forum List

Back