Weinergate

If he would just get a cell phone plan that includes free tweeting, he could afford to work at McDonalds.

Looks like he will give up the ghost in a couple of days..Representative wise..so to speak.

To bad. Was a feisty and interesting character..as well as a Democrat with a spine.
That speaks for me. He was exactly what is needed in the Democratic Congress. Then this.

Very disappointing.

There's no story on CNN or FoxNews or anywhere else that I can find that says Wiener intends to resign. I am officially throwing the bullshit flag.

I'm going to have to join you. I google-binged "Weiner Resigns" and got nothing about him saying he is.

:bsflag:

Sallow,

You yanking our chains?

Is so, you suck. I coulda used the good news that this was over.

and well played.

Bravo.

Looks like he will give up the ghost in a couple of days..Representative wise..so to speak.

To bad. Was a feisty and interesting character..as well as a Democrat with a spine.
That speaks for me. He was exactly what is needed in the Democratic Congress. Then this.

Very disappointing.

Well it kind of makes sense. No democrat is supporting him. They've essentially kicked him out of the club..and President Obama gave the coup de grace with that statement.

If he wants to continue in politics it makes sense to take a break now..and perhaps come back in a year. He's looking to run for Mayor..and New Yorkers still support him.

If he would just get a cell phone plan that includes free tweeting, he could afford to work at McDonalds.

But he's going to need to pay for an expensive gym membership once he no longer can use the House one for free.

Very disappointing.

Well it kind of makes sense. No democrat is supporting him. They've essentially kicked him out of the club..and President Obama gave the coup de grace with that statement.

If he wants to continue in politics it makes sense to take a break now..and perhaps come back in a year. He's looking to run for Mayor..and New Yorkers still support him.

So what you're saying is if he stuck it out Weiner would stand alone?

I would suggest that the "Weiner" has staged all this as nothing more than a shrewed public relations event to raise his public profile and thus facilitate a lucrative career change after politics.

Certainly, the fact that Eliot Spitzer the former Governor of New York who was having an ongoing affair with the prostitute Ashley Dupré, has demonstrated that a politician caught in a sex scandal is not a liability when it comes to becoming a nightly talk-host on CNN.

Think of the ratings and revenues if a network could sign Weiner, Spitzer, Edwards and Schwartzenegger, their wives and their "girlfriends" for their own reality sitcom.

Last edited:
Some stories just need to be over.

This was great fun, but it is not helping the unemployment issue, the deficit issue, the fact the Senate still does nothing on the budget..

It it part of the problem that the political process has ADD.

Forum List

Back